Gå till innehåll

SAJT: GamingClubPoker.com *English Only*

QoS

Hi.

I am reffering to the 1500$ for 20.000 hands.

Regards Patrik

Hey sortguld,

Which particular bonus are you referring to? Let us know and we'll be able to confirm for you.

Kind Regards,

GCP

I would like to know that too. I have received bonus from other prima sites. But never from TGC. If i sign up, will i be able to get the $1500 bonus?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 106
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder, do your support read the emails before answering, or is it some kind of automatic system that looks for some words and then send a nonsens reply? Otherwise, your support personell are having some serious problems with reading english.

So many times i have to write the same question 2-3 times before your support understands and answer my question. And since it takes atleast 4-5 hours, if i'm lucky, to get a answer it is getting a little annoying.

Getting pretty tired of TGC by now, a lot of trouble and pretty bad support.

Länk till kommentar

Hey raptorj,

Sorry that you're having such a difficult time with the support desk. If you still have not got the necessary answers to your queries, please feel free to PM us and we'll do all we can to help.

If possible, would you mind PM'ing us your alias anyway so that we can look into the support issue? We'll be able to see how your query was handled and if it was not up to standard we'll be able to take corrective action.

Thanks for your comments and time.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I cannot run TGC from my computer anymore :( .

When I try to run I get connection with the servers. But then Windows reply that a serious problem has occured regarding update.exe. (Freely translated). Then the program is terminated. Is this a known problem?

I would rather not uninstall the software and install it again. Everytime I do so. There seems to be account-problems. (Ver code, account code etc). And that usually takes a day or two to solve with TGC.

Länk till kommentar

Hi Knapp_0,

Apologies for the delayed response. It is not something we've seen before. We've actually just had an upgrade which completed a few minutes ago. We understand that you don't want to uninstall and reinstall, but we suggest as a last resort to download a fresh copy from our website and give it a try again. It should solve the problem.

Simply use your existing account number, password and alias if you do download a fresh copy. You shouldn't have to worry about going through the validation or registration process again as you already have an existing account.

Otherwise, please send us an email with a screenshot attached of the error to support@gamingclubpoker.com Be sure to include your PC specs as well such as OS, Processor Speed and whether you're running any firewall and antivirus software. We'll then submit it to the software technicians for an assessment and a solution (hopefully without you having to download a new copy)

Thanks very much.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

• 2 months later...

I having troubeling with an 'easy' withdrawal of $75 to my Neteller account. Nothing happened for over ten days, and the support told me twice to wait another 2-3 days each without any change. I don't post these unfilled promising support mails here but instead I want the withdrawal to appear NOW! OK?!

Länk till kommentar