Gå till innehåll

SAJT: GamingClubPoker.com *English Only*

QoS

Small intro in Swedish: Efter allt strul med TGC och Prima den senaste tiden så har dom bett om att få utnyttja denna tråd för att svara på frågor och funderaringar kring det hela. Eftersom deras representatn inte kan svenska så får det hela bli på engelska. Försök inte bli allt för upprörda! ;)

Small intro in English: During the last couple of weeks there have been several questions regarding TGC and Prima, as a result the support team at TGC requested this thread for discussions with our users.

Link: http://www.gamingclubpoker.com/

Enjoy! :)

- QoS

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 106
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

God dag envar PokerForum.nu,

Firstly we’d like to thank the owners of this site for allowing us the opportunity to be on forum. We appreciate it. We’re also very sorry for the late response – we’ve had a bit of trouble trying to get registered properly.

Just a bit of background:

As we’re sure that you are well aware, the recent freeroll being held by The Gaming Club Poker room for the 86 members taking part in the SCOOP event encountered difficulties and as a result had to be cancelled.

Players who were not supposed to be in the tournament were able to register and there were difficulties concerning the blind escalation as well.

We understand that this must have caused much frustration and inconvenience for those people who were legitimately registered for the tournament, took time out to play and did not have a favorable experience.

We are not 100% sure what happened to cause the tournament to run in the way it did (and we are still looking into it with Prima Poker) but it does point to errors in the setup, which we will follow up on to prevent the same thing happening in the future. Whatever the error may be though, a mistake was made and we will do our very best to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

From us at The Gaming Club Poker Room, we would like to offer our sincere apologies to the participants of the tournament. We most certainly did not intend for this to happen and we hope this does not tarnish your experience with us too much.

To make up for this, we are currently in negotiation with the owner of PokerForum.nu to reschedule a replacement tournament for this (which WILL be setup correctly and monitored by us directly for the duration of the tournament) and we will be increasing the prize pool to $750.

We hope that this meets with your approval and that we can look forward to a successful SCOOP tournament.

The moderators also mentioned that some players here had difficulties with account registration etc. If so, you are most welcome to send us a private message on the forum and we will be happy to look into it for you and will respond as soon as we possibly can. Just a reminder to please send the message in English as our Swedish isn’t up to scratch yet.

We’d also be glad to answer any other questions or assist with queries the users may have as best as we are able. Please bear in mind that we aren’t online 24 hours a day and we will get back to you as soon as possible via the forum.

Tack själv mycket.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

As a member of the 2+2 forum for over a year, I've been following your posts there, and always felt that you really do your best to make things work out. I also know that you really DO listen to your customers and answer questions promptly and relevant. Everybody can make mistakes, so I still have the greatest trust in you. Looking forward for the replacement tourney!

Keep up the good work!

Länk till kommentar

Players who were not supposed to be in the tournament were able to register and there were difficulties concerning the blind escalation as well.

I think the part that other people could join was the worst one. However many of us still came to the tournament since "free money is free money" just to find out that the blinds didn't increase. At this point I and I'm sure I wasn't the only one that lost all fate in you.

To make up for this, we are currently in negotiation with the owner of PokerForum.nu to reschedule a replacement tournament for this (which WILL be setup correctly and monitored by us directly for the duration of the tournament) and we will be increasing the prize pool to $750.

We hope that this meets with your approval and that we can look forward to a successful SCOOP tournament.

However. By coming here today and explaining yourself in this thread I regained some of the trust in you and I also think that a prize pool of 50% more then in the first tournament is a fair compensation. I have therefore decided to give you a second chance and redeposited some cash today (I withdrew since nothing worked with the tournament).

Länk till kommentar

Ok here goes my TGC story and why you should stay away from TGC.

Off to a bad start when they denied me the refered by a friend bonus. Take a look at this invitation email sent out, step 2 and 3:

2. Register for Real Play

3. Enter your friends Poker User Name after registration.

Your friends Poker User Name is: xxx

Ok step 3 clearly says AFTER registration, but after the registration it was impossible for TGC to give this "You missed it, you cant claim it".

After emailing some with support (i wanted to re-register since i had not claimed any other new user bonus) i decided to give up this refer bonus, they were very stubborn.

Ok i should have quit here, something like this be enough not to trust them. (If you are paranoid)

Ok nevermind i'll play anyway, so i deposit money from neteller, money straight into the TGC account within a second.

I had read a review on a site (http://www.bonuswhores.com) about this poker-site and i thought it sounded Ok. I was already playing at Prima Poker through another skin, but for no bonus.

I made some calculations on TGC's bonus and found it to be "slow" but still better than nothing.

So i started playing, but when i wanted to check my BRP, i could not see anything. I emailed them, "Technical difficulties, try again in 24h! Your points will still be counted, don't worry".

Ok so no worries, the guys know what they're doing(?)

I kept on playing, keeping "some kind" of offline count on have many points i should have. Then one day, perhaps 4-5 days after the first "Fixed within 24h" email, i finally was able to check the points. I had 20p. In my calculations i would have a minimum of 20p/h, and now i had played there for like 15-20h! At 2 and sometimes 3 tables!! Ouch something is wrong here. Time to email support.

Answered something like ' still techinical difficulties, you have 165 BRP we can see that internal '

Wow 165 is still WAY too low, but alot more than 20. I continued to play (i should have stopped here!) and, i thought i'd wait until i could follow the progress without "technical difficulties". Yeah stupid of me, i should of course stopped here.

Ok now this is after their technical difficulties are over:

Ok fine, i continued playing and noticed that the BRP-count was not at all anything like what i had expected. My calculations were WAY off, seemed like the BRP earned was almost random (which i think i can prove later).

I decided to email their support again, this time i complained about the lack of BRP and also sent them my calculations on how fast the points should be earned at a minimum level.

This is the reply i got from Mohammed at support (part of it)

We can confirm that your calculations are within close proximity,

however we must remind you that despite having contributed blinds during

a hand, that hand might not have been raked at all. Remember that we

will not rake a pot if that pot is too small. Also remember that on the

Prima Poker network, you have players from different poker rooms who

compete against each other at the same table. As such, we can only award

bonus points if one of The Gaming Club Poker's players win nthat hand.

If a player from another poker room wins the hand in question, we do not

get the rake and the bonus points allocated for that hand gets awarded

to the players from the other poker room.

Wow now that's one rule i never read about in the review. "..we can only award a bonus point if one of the gaming club players win that hand..."

This makes the whole bonus system totally useless, you never know when another player at the table is from TGC. You could, and probably will, be the only TGC player at the table.

This of course destroyed all my calculations, i even wrote back to support and apologized. Nobody can make any calculations with this system. I decided to email the guy who made the review on bonuswhores.com, and tell him that he forgot about this VERY important rule.

He was surprised, but he wanted to email TGC support himself to make sure it was true before changing. He sent them a question (note that this is about 2 days after i got my email) and this is what he got back. NOTE It's the same guy at support, Mohammed, who answered both our emails.

As such, the Prima Poker regulatioms clearly stipulate that if a

player belonging to The Gaming Club Poker wins a hand that The Gamin! g Club

Poker earns the rake. If the The Gaming Club Poker player loses to a player

from another operator, then the other operator earns the rake.

This system does not affect how raked hands are earned by players. If a

player contributes a blind or ante to a pot and the pot gets raked, then it

counts as a raked hand for the player, irrespective of who won the hand or

which poker room they represent.

Now talk about a little contradiction here, when he answers the guy who's the webmaster at a site that refers new customers to them, the bonus is good. When the small player (me) answers it completly different.

I of course sent my answer to BW and we decided that i should sent both out answers to support and ask them to explain this. I was already suspicous that the whole system had been a scam, and that it was completly random on how you got the points.

Anyway, i really looked forward in getting the answer, and this is what i got. Note, this time it's not Mohammed.

We can confirm that a hand is raked when you contribute money to a

real-money poker game, and the accumulated pot is large enough for the

operator to rake a fee irrespective of whether a player from another

poker room wins the hand. This will be changing though with the

introduction of a new service pack for our software which will possibly

be occurring within the next week however this ahs not been confirmed as

yet.

With that new service pack a players raked hand count will not increase

if a player from another poker room wins the hand and this could

possibly explain the contradicting information which Mohammed has given

you and your friend.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

Hmmm so Mohammed was wrong the first time. He accidently gave me the new rules to me before they implemented them, but a day or two later he suddenly remembers that it's the OLD rules and gives them to a webmaster. Trustworthy? Nope.

But hey!! If the old rules applied, then my calculations was correct from the beginning, Mohammed even wrote "Withing proximity", so what's the excuse then? Obviously you didn't get the points you should have.

At this moment i'm so fed up with these guy that i have decided to withdraw all my money, seems like they don't know what they're doing. I don't wanna have my money there (i hope you all read about that in the TGC thread in Swedish, if not do that!)

Curious in knowing what their answer would be i emailed them back and asked how come my calculations didn't work then. Mohammed was wrong about the rules, my calc. was correct. Still the points given did not even get close.

Mohammed at support answers

We can confirm that the information supplied in our previous

correspondence was correct at the time. We are aware that most poker

operators implement the system where their players only earn bonus

points if the poker room they represent earns the rake. Our policies

have since been updated as we have had previous complaints from our

players regarding this particular system.

What does he mean? Did they change the rules and then back again?

But the other support guy said it was gonna change next week. What's it gonna be? They have not even got their stories straight! They have been trying to pull a scam, they failed, and now they don't even have their stories straight.

Ok this is enough, but just a little fact about when i should withdraw the money.

I request a withdraw to the same neteller account that they happily took money from when depositing.

After a few days.... No money in the accout, ah perhaps i missed something. Better logon to TGC and check.

Nope, can't do that, account locked... What the *, emailed support.

"Security reasons", they want to protect me from fraud (the only fraud here is TGC!)

And you must send your ID/driver license + one utility bill... Now the guy (Mohammed) tells me that this will be safely stored, encrypted but he cannot give me a way to send it to them encrypted. SO WHAT'S THE POINT? Why telling me that it's stored encrypted when he can't supply me with a PGP key or similar.

Anyway i send them a picture with the bill and my ID anyway.

Get a reply from support "please allow 24 hous for processing"

Ok waits 24h and email them back.

"Please allow us to apologize as our Processing Department is

experiencing a high volume of verification documents needed for

verification. We have contacted them to expedite your account and it

should be processed within the next 24 to 48 hours."

Hmmm what can i do!? I wait another 48h and mail them again, the account is still locked and no money in neteller.

And here comes the brilliant TGC supports answer:

"Our Processing Department could not open your encrypted documentation.

They have attempted to do so in all formats."

WHAT?!? Encrypted? Send again? I don't think so, i emailed them a Portable Networks Graphic file (PNG) which is a image format supported by all known OS'es, even windows support this per default!!

Now they p* me off, i write back and ask what the * they're doing.

Suddenly they are able to open the picture!

Just a thing like this should be enough for everyone to stay away from them. However they writ back that the account has been unlocked, but the money transaction is still on hold.

Then they tell me my ID is not good enough. It's not governmental.

Well all you Swedes know how you can get an ID in Sweden, the post or the bank.

But check out this little suggestion from TGC

Your withdrawal of $xxx is pending confirmation of your personal

identity as per our previous e-mail to you. If you would like for this

amount to be credited back to your poker account until the documentation

request has been completed, we would be happy to do so.

Hmmmm so they locked the transaction + account to protect ME from fraud, but suddenöy it's ok that i play with the same money at the tables!

But i can't withdraw anything.

Yeah nice protection here!

It's obvious that they want to trap me into chipdumping, remember they know that i'm very frustrated at this point. They wont let me have the money! Of course i wont do that, i'll never give them a legit reason to lock my money and account.

At this point i thought "Ok enough, forget the money. Now all i can do is warn other players to stay away from TGC. "

You might have read that i finally got the money, even though i never sent any more papers. But this doesn't change anything!

I said it before and i'll say it again, stay away from TGC, it's not worth the risk.

If you wanna play Prima chose another one.

That's all from me in this matter.

Länk till kommentar

bluesheart,

Looking at your post, you've been through quite a bit just to get any kind of answer so if you'll allow us the opportunity to help here, we will look at your situation personally.

Please PM us with your alias or account number at your earliest convenience. Our apologies to you for not being able to answer immediately, but without your account number or information we can't yet look into all your concerns.

Thanks for your time and we hope that we can come to a satisfactory resolution.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

My question is the same as kydyl's, how exactly does the BRP-system work?

It's would be fraud if it's demanded that a TGC-player needs to win the pot for it to be counted!

When I signed up the conditions for the bonus was that I needed to put money in the pot and the pot had to be raked. That was what it said.

Later I learned that it had to be raked at a table with at least .25/.5 limit. That wasn't clear in the rules. But hey, I understand. I think it was possible to find that info somewhere. Still felt bad when I had some 15+ hours played at a lower limit that didn't count at all. (.10/.20)

So I started playing at a table that actually counted towards a bonus. Have I now done this without getting my BRPs? Is there another condition that doesn't say anywhere? That would be fraudulent!

If the condition is that the pot has to be won by a TGC-player, then it's damn near impossible to know! What if I play at a table that only has me as a such player? To actually win all those pots myself... gah. And yes, since it says nowhere that that is the condition... Hm.

It'd be nice to have this cleared. Especially if the case is that my points hasn't been counted, since I can't be sure, as the system is lagging behind. Hard to keep count when the tracker updates with some 24h delay.

Länk till kommentar

Hi Everyone,

We tried to respond yesterday but we couldn’t access the site for some strange reason. In any case answers to your questions as follows:

As you read in the end of my post i finally got my money.

So case is closed for me, but it's the way it was closed, that's what bothers me.

Sure, we understand that, and we share your sentiments on how things were handled. You should have received an email by now explaining the situation as well as detailing what remedial action we’re taking. We do make mistakes, but the difference with us is that we’re willing to learn from them and will always try and prevent them in the future.

Please accept our humblest apologies and we hope to see you back with us again soon. If ever you have any problems, you’re most welcome to contact us and we’ll do all we can to help.

It would be good if you could clear up exactly how the BRP's are earned. Do the winner of the pot has to be registered at TGC or not?

The winner of the pot does NOT have to be registered at The Gaming Club Poker Room. The contrary information received is incorrect so if you are involved in a raked hand (no matter who wins it) the raked hand will count for you.

It is also the same with the BRP’s. If you are playing at qualifying tables for BRP’s, as long as you have contributed to the pot and it is raked (blinds and antes included), no matter which room the winner of the pot is playing at, it will still be counted as a raked hand for you.

We hope that this clears it up for you.

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Hej Matteprof,

Difficulties are sometimes experienced with credit card purchases due to many banks not allowing purchases for gaming merchants.

What we suggest is trying a web wallet, such as Click2Pay or NETeller. We're sure that many of the other posters here will be able to offer some good advice as to what to use as well.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Hej Matteprof,

Difficulties are sometimes experienced with credit card purchases due to many banks not allowing purchases for gaming merchants.

What we suggest is trying a web wallet, such as Click2Pay or NETeller. We're sure that many of the other posters here will be able to offer some good advice as to what to use as well.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Hi GCP.

Thanks for answering. I dont think my bank have a policy to not allow purchases to gambling sites. I have lately deposit money to both sportsgamblingsites and poker sites. A couple of weeks ago I deposit money at 24hpoker with my credit card (VISA). The same card I defined to you...

Well... I'll try again tonight and hopefully it will work then. Otherwise I have to get a NETeller account...

Regards

Matteprof

Länk till kommentar

Hi Tony,

It's possible that the download might have corrupted during the download process. What we suggest is that you uninstall, download a fresh copy of the newly upgraded software and try again. Send us a PM if it still doesn't work and please include any error messages that you get and we'll gladly investigate further for you.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Is it impossible för me to open an account on this site? The client says a mail has been sent out from which I can validate my account, this is the first client I have met who is full of shit. I have repeated the procedure three times with the same message displayed but nothing. I have contacted the support but that is useless anyway. I have sent a private message to the rep on GCP via this forum, nothing.

Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...

Hello Gamingclub representative!

I have been having a lot of difficulties with your support for a long time now, and i have been a very cooperative and understanding customer.

So heres the deal:

A few weeks ago I tryied to login to my account at TGC and got the message that my account was locked and that i should contact support. So i did and got the respons that they were investigating something about multipel linked neteller accounts, i wrote a letter back to the support and asked them what i should do and pointed out that im not trying to scam them and im not involved in any kind of fraudal activites and asked is there were anyting i could do. I got a respons that i just should await the investigation to continue, and so i did and nothing happend.

Once i again i sent an email asking support to update me on the issue and i was asked to send clear copies of my telephone bill and drivers license. Of course i did this and i got a respons that the docements where unclear och I tried again and this time no respons at all.

So after a few days a emailed the support again asking me to update me on this issue, i got the respons that they have not yet recived a response. So a few days passed by and once again i emailed to get an update on the issue at hand and got the respons that the drivers license was unclear and that no date could be seen on the telephone bill. Okay, so i went to a friend and borrowed his scanner to make perfect copies, and now i mean perfect perfect! You can almost see what kind of toothpase im using on my driverslicense! And my bill was almost more clear then the orginal papercopy if that is possible!

So i sent in these documents and got the respons that they were unclear, now im almost falling off my chair, they are so clear you can spot the every dust molecule on the paper!

I would also like to point out that have made my account according to all terms and conditions about activationcodes and so forth and trippled checked everything!

I would just like to be able to use my poker account and have access to my money!

Please help me out on this issue, i have been more then a cooperative customer and done everything i possibly can to solve this issue!

Länk till kommentar