Gå till innehåll

SAJT: GamingClubPoker.com *English Only*

QoS

Thanks for the comments LillaMy :) Glad you've been enjoying your time with us.

Vilanna, we do not yet have a confirmed time when it will be fixed, but we are meeting with them this week and should get a better indication as to when it will be fixed. Thank you for being so patient in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 106
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account on expekt, but I want to open one on TGC. I have downloaded the client. How should I continue now? Ive got my "primacode" but I cant write it anywere when I register an account?

I dont want to have any unpleasant surprises with multiple accounts or anything like that.

Länk till kommentar

• 4 months later...

Hej Kornone,

Send an email to support@gamingclubpoker.com or pokersupport@bellerockgaming.com and request your account number. Please include the following information:

Full Name

Alias

DOB

Telephone Number

Physical Address as registered on your account

The last 4 digits of any card that you may have registered.

Apologies that so much information is required, but it is a necessity for security purposes. If you don't get any joy with our support dept., please feel free to PM us directly here and we'll be more than happy to help you.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Hi,

I'm having troubles loggin on to your client for tonight's freeroll.

I haven't used the client for quite a while and had to reinstall the client.

The problem I have is I can't find my "User Account" name.

(I assume this is the XXXnnnnnnnnnn thingie and not the name I have at the tables). I have emailed your support, and received a reply a few hours later saying I needed to supply details such as first and last name, birth date etc.

I did this 2-3 days ago and have still not received an answer.

As you might imagine, I am in something of a hurry.

Username: eurythmech

email: chol02 (a) kth (dot) se

Länk till kommentar

Hi eurythmech,

Please PM us with your information and we can look into this for you. Support may have responded to your query, but the problem sometimes occurs where ISP's may send our responses to the spam bin and as a result the email doesn't reach you.

Simply supply us with the information as detailed in our post just before this and we'll gladly help you. We understand that this may be a little late for the freeroll that you wanted to play, but we hope to be of some help anyway.

Thanks very much.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

• 4 weeks later...

Some days ago I tried to withdraw my money from TGC. Then I recieved an e-mail with the following information:

Thank you for choosing to play with Belle Rock Gaming! Your security as a player is of the utmost importance to us and in a routine security check, we noticed that you have incomplete information registered at one of our online vendors.

As a precautionary measure we have temporarily suspended access to your account. To re-activate this account, please print and complete the form below and fax it to one of the toll free fax numbers below, or scan and email the form to verifyme@bellerockgaming.com.

Please also include a clear copy of:

1. your photo ID (e.g. Driver’s license, Passport, Government issued ID document)

2. a recent utility bill depicting your name and registered residential address (e.g. telephone, electricity, water etc.)

As soon as this information is received and reviewed, we will re-activate your account.

Today I sent them a copy of my driving licence and copies of two bills. One of them was a copy of my electricity bill.

Now I just recieved an e-mail with the following information:

Thank you for taking the time to fax us.

Unfortunately we have not received all the documents that we require of you and therefore, as a precautionary measure, we have had to temporarily suspend access to your online transaction account.

We are still awaiting the following documents:

IDENTIFYING DOCUMENTS

a) an enlarged photocopy of the front and back of your credit card, and

b) an enlarged photocopy of the I.D. i.e. Driver's Licence or Passport

c) a copy of a recent Utility Bill (gas or telephone bill)

DEPOSIT DECLARATION FORM

We have attached a Deposit Declaration Form and a summary of your deposits to date. Please could you to do the following:

a) review the deposit summary pages

b) complete, sign and date the Deposit Declaration Signatory Page – this is ONLY to confirm that the deposits have already been charged

c) FAX the Signatory Page ONLY to our toll free numbers listed at the bottom of this e-mail, alternatively, you can scan and e-mail it to us.

So, first they want a copy of my driving licence and now they want a copy of my creditcard, both sides! I can´t send them that. What is this really all about???

For the record, I only use Neteller at pokersites.

Länk till kommentar

Hello

Sense the last update of tgc i get an error everytime i start the client!

Have anyone else had this same problem? Is there anything i can do to fix it?

Never had a single problem with the client before but now it just wont open :(

/Best wishes Bernfalk

I've got the same error now. started with the last update.

Apparently an instruction refers to a memory adress that isn't within the applications allowed memory-range.

Länk till kommentar

Mr Trader

Please will you PM us with your information and we will look into your case. We understand that you are frustrated with the current situation, and if you will allow us the opportunity, we are sure that we can come to an amicable solution.

Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation.

kydyl & logh

We are aware of the issue that players are experiencing with the software, and a fix can be found at this location: http://www.gamingclubpoker.com/update

* Go to the location and save the file to your desktop.

* Double click on The Gaming Club Online Poker Room icon and it will do a reinstallation of the software and fix the problem.

Included in this is our enhanced lobby and "My Account" section, where you can now change your personal details and update payment information. Please let us know what you think of it. To see the enhancement, simply go to MENU then HELP and then MESSAGE OF THE DAY.

Apologies to all affected by the software bug. If you have any difficulties after running the fix, please let us know and we will attend to the problem with urgency.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

I finaly got my money. But it was not easy.

If you are going to play at TGC you need to prepare to:

* Have your account closed for over a week

* Send a copy of your driving licence and a utillilty bill to Belle Rock Gaming (BRG). They only accept very very good quality. I suggest scanned copies.

* Send a copy of both sides of your creditcard! I refused. BRG accepted that, maybe because of the help from TGC at Pokerforum.

* Send everything again because BRG cant find the papers.

* Accept that BRG do not respond quickly at e-mails.

* When the investigation is over they find out that they need the first papers again (such as a copy of the dring licence)... I refused. They accepted that.

* When the investigation is over don´t expect that you will recieve your money quickly just because BRG told you thats high priority to them.

* Contact TGC at this forum with every strange issue. They have been to great help.

Länk till kommentar

I guess I have to make a post here to make something happen.

For almost two weeks ago I played my 350:th raked hands and was looking forward to recieving the bonus. But I still haven´t gotten it.

Emailing support doesn´t help. I got one answer, but after emailing again, I don´t even get an answer.

Are there more people that are having the same problem? It´s problems like this that makes me to not want to play at a site anymore.

Länk till kommentar

Hey Mr_Trader,

Once again, apologies for all the hassle and confusion. You won't have to worry about providing that documentation again as you've now been verified.

Thanks for being so cooperative.

Nickefik

Sorry about the delay. The bonus has been credited so you should see it the next time you access your account.

Thanks for your patience guys, it's appreciated.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar