Gå till innehåll

SAJT: GamingClubPoker.com *English Only*

QoS

Just played a 15 player sit'n'go... I have had the same problems before, but this time it was extreme... When we got down to the final three people, we were all itm, my problems started... Every single time I tried to raise I got folded for not responding within my 10 seconds... Basically I just got folded until the end of the tournament, and I finished second... It's very frustrating when you get a few hands that actually are pretty ok when you're down to three players... (ATs, 99, etc.)

I've had these problems before as well, and I'm just wondering if you have some problems with your site?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 106
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem maybe you can help me with..

I emailed support about this a couple of hours ago but still no response maybe someone on the forum already had this problem and know what to do

or maybe the support dude in this thread can help me :)

I used my wifes creditcard when i deposited money into my tgc account and because of that i needed to send in some ids front and back of credit card handwriten paper from my wife and an a bill. This is no problem i got a scanner at work so that is already taken care of the problem is when i deposited money i used e-card an service of föreninsparbanken witch creates a virtualy creditcard number to be used on the internet (with föreningssparbanken i think u cannot use ur credit card on the internet without the e-card)

So basicly what happends is that the creditcard number i used on the site does not excist in reality so the creditcard i scanned in will have a creditcard number missmatch..

Anyone had the same troubles? will there be any troubles regarding the identification?

Länk till kommentar

Finnen

Can you tell us what type of internet connection you have and approximately what time you were playing? That way we can investigate to see if there was any network congestion at that particular time. We haven't had any reports of lag recently and have also just concluded large infrastructural upgrades to ensure smooth running.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience so that we may look into it.

logh

Please can you PM us with your details (alias information) and we will investigate your query.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Dear Gaming Club.

I tried to E-mail some questions to support@bellerockgaming.com but did not get any answers.

The three questions are

1) I have done everything up to deposit, but how do I "Claim your bonus in the software"? (See the text that was sent to me with E-mail)

> ...

> Have you claimed your unique 200 Dollar sign-up bonus?

> If not, follow this quick and easy step by step process to claim:

> It works like this: Log in to the Gaming Club Software using your account number above

> Visit the Banking page

> Open and Fund your account using your preferred online payment mechanism

> Deposit $50 or more using your wallet

> Claim your bonus in the software

>...

2) What is the raked hand requirement for this $200 bonus?

3) Does a raked hand at a $0.25/$0.50 Fixed limit table count for the sign up

bouns? Or must it be a $0.5/$1 Fixed limit table? Did not understand this

from an invitation letter that was sent to me.

Länk till kommentar

Hi DocAman,

It's best to use support@gamingclubpoker.com to contact our support in future.

This bonus is not currently the standard offer that we are running and is only available via a few websites. Could you let us know where you received this from so that we can look into it and make sure that we give you the right answers to your questions.

Thanks very much.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Ok, now we know how to answer :)

1) I have done everything up to deposit, but how do I "Claim your bonus in the software"? (See the text that was sent to me with E-mail)

No claim necessary. As long as you entered the relevant bonus code during your account registration and have made the minimum deposit, just start playing and your points will accumulate automatically.

2) What is the raked hand requirement for this $200 bonus?

There's no raked hand requirement as such, but you get a certain amount of points for each raked hand that you play at various limits. Once you have accumulated 300 points, you get $20 in bonus cash.

Points Structure:

A raked hand at 0.25/0.50 gets you 1 point

A raked hand at 0.50/1 gets you 3 points

A raked hand at 1/2 gets you 3 points

A raked hand at 2/4 and up gets you 3 points

In addition to this, there are caps at stake level. See below for max points attainable:

0.25/0.50 - max 300 points

0.50/1 - max 400 points

1/2 - max 800 points

2/4 and up - unlimited points (up to max promotion value)

Also, there is no differentiation between FL and NL. Each stake level provides the same amoutn of points.

Yes it will count, but you can only earn a max of 300 points towards the bonus at this level i.e. 300 raked hands x 1 point = 300 points = $20 in bonus.

Hope this clarifies things for you. If you have any further questions or difficulties regarding the bonus, please PM us and we'll be happy to help you.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Gaming Club.

Three weeks ago I sent you a report about a problem causing me to auto-fold unexpectedly.

1. I select check/fold in the Big Blind before the flop

2. The flop comes and the Small Blind checks to me

3. I place a bet and everyone calls

4. The turn comes and the Small Blind checks to me

5. I place a bet and everyone calls

6. The river comes and the Small Blind places a bet

7. I am auto-folded without a chance to make an action

This bug cost me at least 300$ as it occured multiple times with the nuts.

A week later I got this response from you:

"You informed us that you were being auto-folded while playing at our Poker Tables. You also gave us the hand numbers of the games where you feel there was unfair play. Our Processing Department researched and advised that you have selected the option Autoplay in the software."

[snip]

"In order for this not to happen again, you need to deselect the Autoplay function in the software."

This means that you were admitting the problem was on your end and that you wanted me to ignore malfunctions in your software. You did not offer me any compensation of any kind. So I both e-mailed and phoned you again.

Today I recieved this notice:

"Please note that our Table Administrators have resolved your request and credited your poker account with $10 for the inconvenience."

In which way is a 300$+ inconvenience compensated by 10$?

Is this how you treat your loyal customers?

For your information it would better to not credit 10$ at all next time, because anyone would see it as an insult. :?

So where is the logic in all of this?

Länk till kommentar

Hi Poker Amateur,

Please can you PM us with your alias at your earliest convenience so that we can investigate this matter.

This does seem very strange to us and points towards miscommunication somewhere along the line as the poker software does not have an "auto play" feature built in.

Thanks very much.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Dear The Gaming Club.

Did you provide me with the right information :(

Yes it will count, but you can only earn a max of 300 points towards the bonus at this level ......

I have played 198 raked hands at Fixed limit $0.25/$0.50 tables (+ 9 rejked hands at PL Omaha H/L $0.25/$0.50 tables) but when I'm was logging in today I saw (on the first page that was showing) that I had 0 of 350 raked hands played for my sign up bonus. :shock: So, I must ask again, must it be Fixed limit $0.5/$1 tables to be able to get the bonus? If it is so must I start from 0 raked hands (and not 207) if I'm going for the bonus? If it is so, the answer you were giving not going to give your site any good will!

Länk till kommentar

Dear The Gaming Club.

Did you provide me with the right information :(

Yes it will count, but you can only earn a max of 300 points towards the bonus at this level ......

I have played 198 raked hands at Fixed limit $0.25/$0.50 tables (+ 9 rejked hands at PL Omaha H/L $0.25/$0.50 tables) but when I'm was logging in today I saw (on the first page that was showing) that I had 0 of 350 raked hands played for my sign up bonus. :shock: So, I must ask again, must it be Fixed limit $0.5/$1 tables to be able to get the bonus? If it is so must I start from 0 raked hands (and not 207) if I'm going for the bonus? If it is so, the answer you were giving not going to give your site any good will!

hi, if you read the terms&condition for the bonus you get your answer

# For the purpose of this Promotion a raked hand occurs when the Player is dealt cards and the pot is raked a minimum of 25c. Only hands raked on the following tables will count towards the number of raked hands required to meet the Minimum Qualification Requirements:

* Fixed Limit Tables: From $2 / $4 tables to $20 / $40 tables

* Pot and No Limit Tables: From $0.50 / $1 tables to $5 / $10 tables

Länk till kommentar

Dear GC,

I have sent you a PM and I am still waiting.

Seriously, you need to cut down on your response time. It does not look good.

Hi Poker Amatuer,

We responded to your recent PM. Hope that the resolution meets with your approval. Sorry about the delay in responding, we don't watch the forums over weekend periods and then we were out of the office for the rest of the week which is why we didn't get back to you sooner.

Nidot

What happends if you 18 years old and you live with ur mom and dad, and TGC demands you to send:

Quote:

c) a copy of a recent Utility Bill (gas or telephone bill)

What do i do if i have never recived a bill?

I dont play on TGC but i wonder what would happen if i was.

We are open to discussion if a situation like this should arise and will work with you in order to come to a suitable solution. If this is the case, contact us and we'll be happy to find an alternative way of handling it.

Hello

Just a little courius...how many tables can u play.?

kind regards

You can now play 10 tables at once with us. Best done with Mini-View enabled and dual 17" monitors :)

When does that offer with 1500 $ if u play 20k raked hands end ?

In terms of when it will stop being offered, there is no definite end date as yet. In terms of how long you have to qualify for it, you need to have 20K raked hands in 2 months.

Hey, it is true that the bonus on 1500 can bee cleard in 60 days from now? the support said so, but on the site it dosent, and where can i look to se that the bonus is activated for me?

Yip, it's 2 months from the day you start playing = 60 days. If you entered in the relevant bonus code then you should be part of the promotion. PM us your alias and we can check to see if you're in or not.

I have played 198 raked hands at Fixed limit $0.25/$0.50 tables (+ 9 rejked hands at PL Omaha H/L $0.25/$0.50 tables) but when I'm was logging in today I saw (on the first page that was showing) that I had 0 of 350 raked hands played for my sign up bonus. So, I must ask again, must it be Fixed limit $0.5/$1 tables to be able to get the bonus? If it is so must I start from 0 raked hands (and not 207) if I'm going for the bonus? If it is so, the answer you were giving not going to give your site any good will!

DocAman, it seems that there's confusion here as to which bonus you're doing, which may be why our initial answer may seem incorrect. We answered based on the up to $200/$300 bonus that you were referring to that you got from another site, not the $50 for $50 which you seem to be referring to now. As djn82 mentioned, the requirements on the $50 for $50 bonus are * Fixed Limit Tables: From $2 / $4 tables to $20 / $40 tables and * Pot and No Limit Tables: From $0.50 / $1 tables to $5 / $10 tables.

Apologies for the confusion here, as we answered based on the BRP related bonus, not the $50 one. Hope that this clarifies things and that it does tarnish your experience.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Hi DocAman,

Not a problem. Just to be sure that everything is in order and that you're definitely playing for the BRP bonus, please PM us with your alias so that we can make double sure everything is correct and that we are both on the same page regarding which bonus you're doing.

Thanks very much.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Hi Gaming Club.

Just a quick question before i register or not depending on the answear.

I found this below in your terms.

Meaning alot of people cant do this great signup via pokerforum?

Plmk which skins that are a part of your group.

Quote Terms

Players who have already received a Sign-Up Bonus from one of the Multiplayer Poker Rooms within the Belle Rock Gaming Group may not take part in this Promotion.

Länk till kommentar