Gå till innehåll

SAJT: GamingClubPoker.com *English Only*

QoS

• Svars 106
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question regarding the BRP-system. The last 5 days or so my points hasn't been updated. So I sent a email to your support a few dags back, and got this answer:

Please note that our bonus redemption points crediting systems was going through some technical difficulties and for this we apologize. This matter has now been resolved and we are working around the clock on getting every player's account up to date as soon as possible.

Got that answer two days ago...

Now I am just wondering what's going on - and if all my played hands has been for naught, or if my gained BRPs will be credited?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

I am missing probably a bit more then 600 BRP's, I was playing 2/4 FLT monday and tuesday a week ago. This was during the time that you had problems with your BRP system, but I did get the points from playing on the sunday before and the days after matching my own calculations very well.

According to the popupscreen you get when you login I had a little bit more then 200 raked hands during these two days and that also match my own calculations.

I've been sending some mails to your support but so far nothing have happened. I would be happy if you could take a look at this.

Thanks!

/ Perli

Länk till kommentar

I have a question regarding the BRP-system. The last 5 days or so my points hasn't been updated. So I sent a email to your support a few dags back, and got this answer:

Quote:

Please note that our bonus redemption points crediting systems was going through some technical difficulties and for this we apologize. This matter has now been resolved and we are working around the clock on getting every player's account up to date as soon as possible.

Got that answer two days ago...

Now I am just wondering what's going on - and if all my played hands has been for naught, or if my gained BRPs will be credited?

Fido

After the problems were experienced, we would have backdated everything and the system would have credited BRP's and bonuses for any qualifying play over that period. If you want to double check that you've been creidted for your play, please feel free to contact our support center for assistance and if you don't manage to find what you need there, you're welcome to PM us and we'll look into it for you.

Perli

Please PM us with your Gaming Club Poker alias. We'll then be able to see what has happened with your points.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a problem that might be of general interest.

I have succeded in registring uncomformed accounting details at different Prima-sites. :oops:

I do not have a match between my nicks at TGC and Expekt. I have mailed TGC in this issue but have not got any feeedback. I wish to change my accounting details at TGC so they corresponds with the one I have at Expekt.

Is that possible if I PM you the information?

I should also mention that of course I have not activated any of the accounts at Prima yet.

Länk till kommentar

Hi Johan,

At this stage it's still not working (it was expected to be resolved last week) but we unfortunately have no ETA as to when Prima will have completed the fix for PlayCheck.

Further to that, we don't have any more. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Send us your details Knapp_0 and then we can look at it and advise on a course of action.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Well, as I said in my previous post. I do not seem to get any feedback on my mail to TGC. Instead I PM'd You the account details some days ago. Do You have the possibility to see if You get any PM's. (I believe You have to understand a bit swedish to get that info on the webbpage). ;)

BR

Länk till kommentar

I just checked to see if the playcheck system was fixed, and it appeared to be.

Only problem is that the system claims that I haven't played a single hand. The dealy seems to have cost me all hands I played during 16-21th of januari, but even after that there's not a single hand that I can download?!

Is this something that will be fixed, or are my hands lost forever?

Länk till kommentar

Fido

The PlayCheck system is fixed as far as viewing hands goes. You should be able to see hand histories for the last week or so. However, the export feature, is still not functional and we are awaiting an update from Prima as to when it will be completely restored.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks so much for being so patient in the meantime.

Pedroboy

Can I only recieve 400 BRP on the 0,5$ 1$ even if I play nolimit?

That's correct. At this stage there is no differentiation between limit and no limit so the max is still 400 BRP's at the 0.50/1 level.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

That's correct Mr. asdf.

We'll explalin a bit further for you.

* If you're a new player, you must make a minimum deposit of $20

* Play poker as you regularly would and earn BRP's which is converted to bonus cash at a rate of $20 per 300 BRP's earned.

Now you can earn BRP's (Bonus Redemption Points) for playing raked hands at different levels beginning at:

0.25/0.50

0.50/1

1/2

2/4 and above

Different stakes yield different amounts of BRP's per raked hand. Please see the table below:

0.25/0.50 = 1 BRP per raked hand

0.50/1 = 3 BRP's per raked hand

1/2 = 3 BRP's per raked hand

2/4 and above = 3 BRP's per raked hand

There are also limits to the amount of BRP's you can earn at a particular level towards the bonus. Limits on BRP's per level are as follows:

0.25/50 = 300 BRP's maximum towards the bonus

0.50/1 = 400 BRP's maximum towards the bonus

1/2 = 800 BRP's maximum towards the bonus

2/4 = unlimited BRP's (up to the max promotion value)

We hope that this is what you were looking for.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

Hi

I've tried to open an account at TGC but they needed some verification numbers, that i recieved when I opened an account at expekt. I didn't have the numbers so they were going to email me new ones. Surprise, they didn't.

But, infact I'm glad it didn't work, because after reading this I'm sure I will never trust TGC to handle my money. I want to thank everyone for the warnings.

Länk till kommentar

Hi,

I just tried to sign up with TGC but they wanted an activation code that I got from my first prima site. I don't have this code anymore, but then there is the option to leave this field blank and they will send an e-mail to the address i signed up with a long time ago (I don't even remember which site it was). Problem is this e-mail address I used to sign up with is no longer valid, due to some telia restrictions or something.

My question is can this still be solved, so that I can play at your site? If so, what do I have to do?

//Regards

Länk till kommentar

Sandra

Hi

I've tried to open an account at TGC but they needed some verification numbers, that i recieved when I opened an account at expekt. I didn't have the numbers so they were going to email me new ones. Surprise, they didn't.

But, infact I'm glad it didn't work, because after reading this I'm sure I will never trust TGC to handle my money. I want to thank everyone for the warnings.

We can well understand that you feel apprehensive Sandra, but if you're still willing to give it a try you're most welcome to PM us with your details and we'll be very happy to help you in any way that we can. If not, then we wish you the best of luck in your future gaming.

My question is can this still be solved, so that I can play at your site? If so, what do I have to do?

Send us your details via PM LillaMy (your name, email, existing alias etc.) and we'll look into the matter for you.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

I think someone else than GCP can answer this question but I will take it in English anyway.

I have just started playing at GCP I have played 137 raked hands according to the counter on the site. I have played at a limit where I should get 3 points per raked hand, which gives me more than the 300 points necessary for the first bonus of $20. I have not yet received this bonus, will it come to my account automatically or do I need to do something?

Please clarify this to me.

Second question is it a fact that all players must send in a copy of their ID and a bill before making a cash out, or does this only implies to certain people?

/Regards

Länk till kommentar

LilliaMy

It does take a bit of time to update your BRP's and add the bonus to your account, however, we can see that you've already earned 4 x $20 bonuses over the last day. Is everything fine now? Let us know if you are having any further difficulties.

Johan

You can continue playing until tomorrow (when your 30 days comes to an end). What we will do is manually calculate points on any of your play and credit any bonuses due to you for play from now until tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

GCP

Länk till kommentar

I played for a few days on the gaming club. And my experience was very positive, the people in this thread was very helpful and had solutions to all my problems.

I made a rather quick withdrawal since I wanted to make sure there were no trouble getting my money. And it took a couple of days before I got them to my Neteller but no longer than for other sites.

My experience with the gaming club was great and I will be back soon, now that I know that withdrawals work smoothly.

I recomend this site as a competitive choice to other prima sites.

/regards

Länk till kommentar