Gå till innehåll

JackVegas

JackVegas

Vilken siffra tror du att alla andra kommer välja?  

283 medlemmar har röstat

1. 1. Vilken siffra tror du att alla andra kommer välja?

• Svars 4,6k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Vet ej om du beställt ännu men nr.8

http://www.drwatch.se/?p=SORTIMENT

Den är beställd och betald redan, jag hittade ett företag via Chrono24 (Wights Watches) som på något sätt får relativa tax exemptions i UK när de beställer från USA och därmed får ned priserna ganska rejält. T.ex. så har luxurywatches.com en 4 år gammal begagnad för 75k sek och jag betalade några tusenlappar till för en fabriksny från det här stället. Sätt på era scamhattar men såhär såg killens email ut :) :

We get through 2 or 3 x Hublot 301.SB.131.RX every month and have just sold a couple of days ago the one we had in stock. I can get another in 5-7 working days from our US Hublot supplier. Brand new watch with Hublot boxes and electronic warranty card (Wisekey) dated November 2013 giving you a 2yr worldwide Hublot warranty. Unworn and complete. We buy from authorised dealers in the US and get them at a much better price hence we can offer at fantastic discount to our clients. In the UK this watch has a UK RRP of £11000, in the US the US List price is $14800 (£9250). Add to this the fact we get fantastic discounts due to the fact we buy 100+ new Hublot each year from the same people, then also add to that the fact we only work for a small margin on new Hublot and all of this makes our new Hublot's the cheapest around!. We can offer at only £7295 if you pay by debit card or bank transfer (add 2% for credit card). Price includes insured DHL shipping to Sweden (1 day from UK to Sweden).

In b4 too good to be true, men om (när? :P) klockan kommer hit oskadd så borde ju alla börja handla av den här duden och hans priser!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Försöker styra nytt ipokerkonto så jag tänkte revivea min Betfair-karriär på deras nya nätverk, har inte rört kontot sedan de gick från ongame till ipoker. Klienten fryser vid "Loading Tables..." och efter att ha testat allting så skickar jag till slut ett mail till "Technical Support" där jag utförligt förklarar att jag har provat allting och undrar om de har något förslag på vad man kan hitta på. Deras svar:

Dear [felstavat namn]

Thank you for your e-mail.

Kindly note that the requirements on your PC, in order to be able to run our new Poker client, would be as follows:

Minimum Requirements:

1,6GHz CPU (Pentium 4)

At least 512 MB of RAM.

256 MB video card with 32-bit colour (1024x768 or higher).

At least 950 MB free space on the hard drive.

Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or newer.

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer.

Adobe Flash player 10.0.22.87.

Network Bandwidth of 512Kbit/s.

Recommended Requirements:

2,0 GHz CPU or higher.

At least 2 GB of RAM.

At least 950 MB free space on the hard drive.

256 MB video card with 32-bit colour (1024x768 or higher).

Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or newer.

IE 9+, FireFox 7+, Chrome 14+

Adobe Flash player 10.0.22.

Network Bandwidth of 750Kbit/s.

We would also recommend that you uninstall the Poker client and try downloading this again through a different internet browser.

Should the problem persist, could I please ask you to send in a screenshot in order for us to forward this on to our technical team for further assistance

h

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again, or check the frequently asked questions on our Help and Learning site http://en.learning.betfair.com/app/home.

Kind regards,

Chantelle Busuttil

Kunde inte hålla mig från en mini-rant...

Thanks a lot Chantelle,

I waited all day for you to respond and I must say that your reply really was worth waiting for. My computer does not have good enough specification since I am running a Pentium-II processor with 256MB RAM. I also need to get a new hard drive since I currently can't free up the 950mb required for such an installation, do you have any idea where to purchase such a thing?

The tip to re-install the client blew my mind, good thing for you I didnt try that twice this morning before sending an email to support. Now please forward my original e-mail to someone that actually knows what "Technical Support" means and did not learn about computers from the back of a cereal box.

Merry Christmas

"[felstavat namn]"

Länk till kommentar

Haha, supporten ibland alltså :h:

Skriver du mer med Chantelle så fråga henne om hon är ifrån Amsterdam och har jobbat som servitris.

Min första kärlek 2011 när Blåvitt mötte Alkmaar och Chantelle servera oss öl hela för&eftermiddagen! Ååååh minnen

https://www.facebook.com/chantelle.busuttil.5 match? :D

Länk till kommentar

Dear x

Thank you for your reply.

Kindly note that the below are necessary in order to be able to properly run our Poker Software, unfortunately if your computing device does not possess these requirements, this is not something that can be arranged from our end.

Please accept our sincere apologies on this basis.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.

Kind regards,

Michelle Grech

Betfair helpdesk

Någon som har koll på bra Pentium4-processorer?

Länk till kommentar

Jag kan inte låta bli att fundera över hur du formulerade första brevet?

De måste tro att du

1/ Är drygt 90-år

2/ Inte är full 100%

Nu vet vi vad du är, men ändå ;-)

Jag försöker hitta men de citerade inte tillbaks i mailet. :(

Jag har aldrig haft en P-plats i ett numererat P-hus innan, nu har jag fått valet att välja ett första-, andra- och tredjehandsval på P-platser i mitt nya garage. Vilka platser är GTO, och i vilken ordning? Har en Audi s5 som är betydligt klumpigare än min tidigare Golf så en straight forward parkering är att föredra. (Klicka på bilden för förstoring)

XOH7s37.png

Länk till kommentar