Gå till innehåll

hej min dagbok

slarvsylta

• Svars 2,2k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahahhahhaah tiny shitty poker angel is BEGGING the ultimate poker demon??? ahahahahha

No way!!!! :ola: :ola: !!

I don't play tiny shitty kindergarten stakeS!!

The pokr evil side has won, tiny angel has RESIGN....AGAIN!! ahhahaha

hahahhahahahahahhah you really Think you have won you are the one whos resinging hahhahahahahahha okey lets play .25 50 Deep then hahahhaha i will destroy you hahhahahahahah

seriöst jag önskar att jag hade lite deg är det ingen som kan hjälpa mig i kampen om att gula en fkn demon jag har inte råd att spela han egenltigen så jag ber dig skicka mig 3-4 k satt jag kan busta han det är för mänskligheten jag gör det här hahahahhahahahahahahhaha

yeyey LIMPFOLD FKN FISH remeber that session i took you for 2500 dollar hahhaha and you say you are winning when you are losing and on top of that resigning hahahahahhahahahahaahhah FISH !!!!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

ahahahhahaha I'm dying hahahaha I'm laughing too much!!

Cmon, we play NOW!!! :ola:

hahahaha fkn fish i bleed you dry take all your Money you will die FK YOU !!! hahahahhaha

aja ingen som backar så vi får se ska inte säga att det är roligt att vara bust så jag säger bara det att vi finns inte så länge i det här livet så det gäller att ha cash när man lever thats it !!!!

Länk till kommentar

I am still waiting on the tables! ahahahahaha

You keep saying that you will play me 0,25/0,50 ... but you run away, again!! ahahahahhahaha

not tonight you motthafakkkker i will play .01 .02 tonight hahhahahahahahahahahah YOU REALLY THINK I CARE? ????? hhahahah i hate you so much and i will bust you you will never ever win against me !!! an also you are a reail fish hate you !!!

Länk till kommentar

ahahhahahahahahhah, and he leaves RIGHT after hahahahahahah

I knew I couldnt trust him.... he lose one pot, and resign after hashahahahahahahahahhaha

I WIN AGAIN!!! :twisted::ola:

PokerStars Home Game Hand #104189142810: {Epic Heads-Up Games} Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50 USD) - 2013/09/15 21:16:04 ET

Table 'Phobos VII' 6-max Seat #6 is the button

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces ($125.86 in chips)

Seat 6: tiltar_malle ($125.95 in chips)

tiltar_malle: posts small blind $0.25

LimpFoldAces: posts big blind $0.50

LimpFoldAces: posts the ante $0.10

tiltar_malle: posts the ante $0.10

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to LimpFoldAces Jack of DiamondsQueen of Hearts

tiltar_malle: raises $0.75 to $1.25

LimpFoldAces: raises $3.75 to $5

tiltar_malle: calls $3.75

*** FLOP *** 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds

LimpFoldAces: bets $10

tiltar_malle: calls $10

*** TURN *** 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds2 of Hearts

LimpFoldAces: bets $30

tiltar_malle: calls $30

*** RIVER *** 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds2 of Hearts8 of Clubs

LimpFoldAces: bets $80.76 and is all-in

tiltar_malle: calls $80.76

*** SHOW DOWN ***

LimpFoldAces: shows Jack of DiamondsQueen of Hearts (a pair of Jacks)

tiltar_malle: shows Jack of Clubs10 of Diamonds (a pair of Jacks - lower kicker)

LimpFoldAces collected $251.22 from pot

tiltar_malle leaves the table

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot $251.72 | Rake $0.50

Board 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds2 of Hearts8 of Clubs

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces (big blind) showed Jack of DiamondsQueen of Hearts and won ($251.22) with a pair of Jacks

Seat 6: tiltar_malle (button) (small blind) showed Jack of Clubs10 of Diamonds and lost with a pair of Jacks

Länk till kommentar

ahahhahahahahahhah, and he leaves RIGHT after hahahahahahah

I knew I couldnt trust him.... he lose one pot, and resign after hashahahahahahahahahhaha

I WIN AGAIN!!! :twisted::ola:

PokerStars Home Game Hand #104189142810: {Epic Heads-Up Games} Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50 USD) - 2013/09/15 21:16:04 ET

Table 'Phobos VII' 6-max Seat #6 is the button

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces ($125.86 in chips)

Seat 6: tiltar_malle ($125.95 in chips)

tiltar_malle: posts small blind $0.25

LimpFoldAces: posts big blind $0.50

LimpFoldAces: posts the ante $0.10

tiltar_malle: posts the ante $0.10

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to LimpFoldAces Jack of DiamondsQueen of Hearts

tiltar_malle: raises $0.75 to $1.25

LimpFoldAces: raises $3.75 to $5

tiltar_malle: calls $3.75

*** FLOP *** 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds

LimpFoldAces: bets $10

tiltar_malle: calls $10

*** TURN *** 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds2 of Hearts

LimpFoldAces: bets $30

tiltar_malle: calls $30

*** RIVER *** 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds2 of Hearts8 of Clubs

LimpFoldAces: bets $80.76 and is all-in

tiltar_malle: calls $80.76

*** SHOW DOWN ***

LimpFoldAces: shows Jack of DiamondsQueen of Hearts (a pair of Jacks)

tiltar_malle: shows Jack of Clubs10 of Diamonds (a pair of Jacks - lower kicker)

LimpFoldAces collected $251.22 from pot

tiltar_malle leaves the table

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot $251.72 | Rake $0.50

Board 3 of SpadesJack of Spades9 of Diamonds2 of Hearts8 of Clubs

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces (big blind) showed Jack of DiamondsQueen of Hearts and won ($251.22) with a pair of Jacks

Seat 6: tiltar_malle (button) (small blind) showed Jack of Clubs10 of Diamonds and lost with a pair of Jacks

hahhahahahahah your so lucky fkn idiot your game is discusting fkn loser

Länk till kommentar

fick 50 dollar av katten gjorde dom till 90 på .02 .05 sen gick jag upp på .25 50 Deep med 90 spela upp till 300 dollar sen gick jag till homegamet och förlora den där potten till horungen jvla idiot aja har 173.22 på kontot så + 120 endå på dom 50 jag fick så det är time to lugna ner sig ska sitta och nöta .02 .05 tills på torsdag LÖFTE INFÖR ALLA HÄR INTE HÖGRE bara turrar är accepted !!!!

nu är det dags att etablera sig på pokerstars så jag börjar men ingen jävla tilt jag pallar inte sitta och köra med hela rullen på bordet nu får det räcka !!!

yeyeyyeyeyeye fan han e så äcklig den där jävel hatar han bettar pot varenda jävla hand och äcklar sig fy fan hatar han rutten enda in i spelet fy fan åhhh !!!!

aja som sagt ska aldrig busta igen och det här är början på det inga mer skott nu det är sanningen jag lovar att inte skotta minst 30 inköp för nivå och bara må bra och spela så får det bli

HORUNGE LIMPFOLD I WILL NOT PLAY YOU til i have at least 30 buyin go fk yourself

Länk till kommentar

ahahhahahahahaha

and u say in the chat that you will never play me again.... ahahhahahahaha!!!

again, you lying ahhahaha

so I win, you can NEVER bust me!... cuz u say u never play with me again ahhahahahahahha

thx for monies ahhahahahah, tiny shitty angel = BUST ahhahahah

du e så jävla äcklig jag hatar dig

Länk till kommentar

ahahahhahahahahahahahahha I can't stop laughing ahhahahahaha

You lying again ahahhahaha

First you PROMISE ME that we were going to play on next thursday... now you "when I have 30 buy in" ahahhahahahaa

its impossible that u are a real angel cuz angel DON'T LIE, so... you a tiny shitty false angel who is BUST ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

hahahah sow wath you dont Think i lie steal even kill if its a nasty demon FKK YOU

Länk till kommentar

ahahahahha

I close the club tonight, no more home game!!!

Thanks for your monies ahahhahahahah

continue to play 0,01/0,02 ahahahhaha, not losing my time with tiny shitty FALSE angel BUST ahhahahahaha

hahahhahahaha you will never Close the homegame you Think i dont know that????? jhhahahaha so stupid and so lucky !!

Länk till kommentar

jag skiter i allt nu ska aldrg mer skotta i hela mitt liv det här är på riktigt jag har bestämt mig.

Regeln är att alltid ha minst 30 buyins per nivå detta är MAXIMEN grundlagen i mitt spelande alrigg mindre än 30 buyins så vad sker ingenting !!!

jävla hor limpfold får mig att spela mot han men det kan han glömma nu jag skiter i den där fkn demonen ta inte så hårt i det ähh önskar att det här ska fungera satt jag kan ha lite cash när dom släpper ut mig härifrån jävla kuksugare hela bunten som drogar ner en riktig skit det här !!!

Aja lite jobbigt är det att inte kunna spela högt men det får jag ta vill alltid känna att det är stabila grunder man står på satt inte sitta som en fjortis och betta hela rullen på ett flushdraw det är så alla fjortisar gör eller hur??

aja ni kommer säkert säga att jag är för dålig för det här spelet men jag vet att jag kan spela vad !!! aaa

äh men okej då vet ni vi sncakes !!!!

Länk till kommentar

• Skapa nytt...