Gå till innehåll

Mejla Unibet/Ladbrokes ang. shortstacking

NickRoyale

Ni som spelar på Unibet och Ladbrokes vet att det finns löjligt många shortstackers och de blir bara fler. Om ni vill hjälpa till att göra något åt saken och gillar innehållet i det exempel-mejlet jag skrivit, skicka det till Unibet/Ladbrokes. Många andra kommer göra det, mejlet kommer postas på 2p2 och alla stora forum i Belgien, Holland, Frankrike, Finland etc.

1. Change the red parts of the e-mail so that it suits you. If you want you can obviously compose a completely new e-mail or make changes to this one, just get your opinion through (don't forget it sign with your real name and screen name).

2. If you're a Unibet reg e-mail Unibet, if you're a Ladbrokes reg e-mail Ladbrokes. If you've got accounts at both, e-mail both.

3. It's definately a plus if you e-mail from the same address you've got registered at the site.

care@ladbrokespoker.com

info-se@unibet.com

Example subject: Appeal for new measurements wrt minimum buyin/shortstack issue

Dear Unibet/Ladrokes,

I would like to address an issue I share with a lot of other regular players at your site, the increasing amount of short stackers at your No Limit Texas Hold’em tables. A huge amount of new short stackers has emerged the last couple of months, playing the majority of their hands on 200NL and 400NL. Most of those players are from Valencia, Spain. It seems like they’re playing as a team according to the same system and are working in shifts, often sitting in pairs on the tables. The fact that their playing styles are almost identical can be seen when comparing different poker statistics like voluntary put money in pot and preflop raise percentages.

The presence of those players results in a few problems. Since they frequently switch tables when they double up, it’s breaking the tables and often kills the games. Whether or not those players are colluding is only up for speculation, but it is worrisome to see a team of players working in shifts and often sitting at the same tables.

Here’s a list of screen names of some of the short stacking players from Valencia, playing 200NL and 400NL:

- Piruloo

- Lithany

- Canichewua

- Pacollopis

- Zjinder

- Rumanoff

- noxam

- Cacoto

- Elfriky

- Mansillator

- m0rFi4ever

This list could’ve been made longer. Some of those players have been playing for a long time, but what’s concerning is the rapid increase in short stackers, not only from Valencia.

Aside from the fact that those players contribute to killing game, they also contribute to creating a poker environment few players appreciate. The minimum buy-in of 20BB allows the short stacking players to use a strategy dominated by going all-in preflop with a very wide variety of starting hands. This ends up negating the important element of postflop play.

This is a problem that doesn’t only concern your every day regulars, it also concern the recreational players. It’s my firm belief that the majority of people who love playing poker would appreciate not being forced into a huge amount of all-in situations preflop and thus to a large extent being negated playing hands postflop. I can’t believe that the recreational players play at your site only to constantly watch five cards run down after a preflop all-in.

So what’s our suggestion on how to solve this problem? We would like to see new rules regarding the minimum buy-ins at your NLHE tables, where the default tables have a minimum buy-in of 40BB. This would be the new variety of NLHE tables:

- Default tables with a minimum buy-in of 40BB and maximum buy-in of 100BB.

- Short stacked tables with a minimum buy-in of 20BB and a maximum buy-in of 100BB.

- Deep stacked tables with a minimum buy-in of 100BB and a maximum buy-in of 200BB.

As a result, any player can choose to play at the kind of table he/she prefers. There will be short stacked tables running for those who prefer playing with a smaller amount of big blinds, however no-one will be forced to play with the special dynamics of a table filled with short stackers. As is, this dynamic is something that makes a lot of your regular players to consider changing sites. I also think it’s something that prevents attraction of new players. If your site would offer a better opportunity to play poker including all facets of the game, I’m sure that’s something which would benefit the current player base as well as the generation of new players.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you take our concerns seriously. I've been a loyal member of Unibet/Ladbrokes for quite some time and would prefer if it could stay that way.

Kind regards,

Your name

Your screen name

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Visst hatar man dem men chansen att de skulle göra något åt det är väl nära noll

Med tanke på att en stor majoritet av shortstackarna spelar på Unibet så har iaf Ladbrokes alla incitament i världen att göra något åt saken. Förslaget som ges i mejlet kommer från början från Ladbrokes själva, om vi spelare visar stöd för det och att vi inte är nöjda med hur situationen ser ut nu kan något hända. Förslaget kommer inte utgöra någon total förändring, fisken får helt enkelt välja om de vill spela med shortstackers eller inte.

Jag är egentligen inte här för att värva folk som spammar Unibet och Ladbrokes. Om du inte gillar förslaget, fine. Men om du gillar det skulle jag uppskatta om du visade ditt stöd, det tar trots allt bara 1 minut att skicka.

Länk till kommentar

Varför är du här då?

Missförstå mig inte, jag tyckte bara att den meningen var rolig. :D

Haha, ja du har rätt. Vad jag menade är att jag inte tänker slå knut på mig själv för att övertala folk som inte gillar förslaget. Om folk gillar idén så skulle jag däremot uppskatta om de mejlade, oavsett om de tror att det kommer hjälpa eller ej. Arbetsinsatsen är trots allt minimal :D

Länk till kommentar

Intressant reportage i spansk TV om shortstackarna. Visserligen på spanska så jag fattar inte mycket, men det visar hur alla sitter i samma rum och när de spelar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWdAImYpiQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pokerclub.be%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%2Fe_mail_unibet_ladbrokes_complaint-11997%2Findex.html%3Fp%3D197954&feature=player_embedded

Det är också bekräftat i tråden på det spanska forumet att de går på seminarier för att lära sig hur man ska shortstacka som Mestre håller (han i videon). För er som kan spanska hittar ni tråden här.

http://poquer-red.com/foros/poquer-general/31757-accion-contra-shortstackers-que-matando-juego-unibet-ladbrokes.html

Generellt får trådarna mycket bra feedback, även på det spanska forumet enligt vad jag förstått. Tack till er som läst igenom mejlet och ett extra tack till er som skickat det :D

Länk till kommentar

Intressant reportage i spansk TV om shortstackarna. Visserligen på spanska så jag fattar inte mycket, men det visar hur alla sitter i samma rum och när de spelar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWdAImYpiQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pokerclub.be%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%2Fe_mail_unibet_ladbrokes_complaint-11997%2Findex.html%3Fp%3D197954&feature=player_embedded

Det är också bekräftat i tråden på det spanska forumet att de går på seminarier för att lära sig hur man ska shortstacka som Mestre håller (han i videon). För er som kan spanska hittar ni tråden här.

http://poquer-red.com/foros/poquer-general/31757-accion-contra-shortstackers-que-matando-juego-unibet-ladbrokes.html

Generellt får trådarna mycket bra feedback, även på det spanska forumet enligt vad jag förstått. Tack till er som läst igenom mejlet och ett extra tack till er som skickat det :D

Shit låter oroväckande:cry: . Någon som är bra på spanska och kan översätta??

Har också mailat in brevet får hoppas på respons och att fler gör samma sak så det förhoppningsvis händer något.

Länk till kommentar

sry ot.. men

ge f_n i det!

Din db behövs! =)

Börjar tröttna som fan på att alla trådar där inte alla håller med varandra blir låsta, och sen om man försöker diskutera regler osv med modsen så skriver dom nått dumt svar och sen låser dom trådjäveln. Detta behöver vi ju inte ta här, men om nån gör en ny tråd så låser ju ola den så fort nån inte håller med honom.

Länk till kommentar

Då jag som de flesta andra anser att dom är roten till allt ont...skickade jag in mejlet och fick nedanstående svar.

Är väl mest nyfiken om ni andra fått exakt samma?

Dear Mr XXXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be assured that we have contacted the Network to report your

suspicions regarding the list of names you have set through.

Furthermore, be assured that any action deemed necessary will be taken.

With regards to you suggestions on buy in levels.

We currently have on offer both regular and ?Deep stack? tables. The

Deep stack tables have a much larger minimum buy in at all levels. We

also have on offer, as USD tables, minimum buy in levels of $160 (40 x

BB) and $200 (50 x BB). I would hope that these tables are to your

liking.

Although these tables are currently on offer we are still in the process

of standardizing the cash tables in order to have the lobby appear more

uniform throughout the levels. This uniformity to cover such areas as,

minimum buy in, table names, blind levels and availability. The next

step will be in making two basic levels. The regular level will remain

with a buy in minimum of 20XBB. Deep stack tables will be set to 50XBB.

When part of a Network, unfortunately, making changes does take time and

we appreciate your patience in this matter.

The fact that valued players such as yourself, take the time to contact

us regarding these matters is appreciated.

Ladbrokes is always open to suggestions and endeavor to provide the type

of poker our players would like.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us and I hope you

will continue to do so.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we

will be more than happy to help you.

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXX

Poker Agent

Ladbrokes Multi Player Poker

Länk till kommentar

hörde att någon grinder mailat primat och sagt att han kände valencia-folket och alltså ville bli utesluten från att spela på deras bord, dvs de kan inte joina hans bord(och han inte deras). funderar på om detta kunde vara ev+, fuckar iaf till det för dem om rätt många gör samma sak. trist om de sitter på fiskiga bord visserligen.

äcklig video för övrigt:

Länk till kommentar

• 3 months later...