Gå till innehåll

Spärra utbetalningar

heltok

Har försökt spärra mina utbetalningar, men svårt att få ur information från PartyPokers support. Hur ska jag gå vidare?

Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

With reference to your query, if you think that somebody else is having access to your account, I request you to change the password. In order to do that click on My Account and click on Change Password.

However, if you want to request for a cashout the following are the options available:

Cashout Options:

VISA Cards - You may only cash out to your Visa Cards that are registered with us, that you have made a successful deposit with, and are still valid. Funds will be credited in 3-5 business days after approval; the maximum amount you can cash out is $10,000.

NETeller- Funds will be sent to your NETeller account in 2-6 hours after approval; the maximum amount you can cash out is $10,000. *

FPS ePassporte- Funds will be sent to your epassport account in 1-1.5 hours after approval; the maximum amount you can cash out is $5000.

Moneybookers - The amount of your cash out will be sent electronically to your moneybookers account within 2 to 6 hours after it has been approved and processed. The minimum amount you can cash out is $50.00 and the maximum amount of cash out is $3000.

Wire- Wires will reach you within 1-3 business days after approval*, depending on your bank location, and provided that the routing information is correct. * Wires are subject to a fee depending on the location.The minimum amount to cash out through Wire is $250 and there is no maximum limit.

Checks by Regular Mail- Checks by postal service will take 7-20 business days to reach you depending on your location after approval; the maximum amount you can cash out is $3,000. * No fee is charged for this option.

Checks by Premium Delivery will take 2-3 business days to reach you depending on your location after approval. * This is subject to a fee of $25; the minimum amount you can cash out is $100 and the maximum amount is $7,500.

Note: For security purposes, cashout requests are submitted to our internal review team for approval before they are processed, which normally takes 24-48 hours. Once approved, your funds are issued to you according to the payment method you selected. You can also track the status of your cashout by clicking on 'cashier' and then 'cashout history'.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Asha

Transaction Customer Service

Pay-Pro

info@pay-pro.com

Main Tel : +350-41120

Toll Free: +1 (877)-776-1204 (US and Canada only)

http://www.pay-pro.com

--Original Message--

Date: 2006-08-07 08:11

To: vip@partypoker.com

Subject: cashout options[#5595026]

One of my friend got his account emptied. So I thought maybe I should

look over my security.

I read on

länk till 2+2

"I also tried to have them cancel all other withdrawing methods like you

said and they responded that it was my responsibility to take care of my

account and that they would not do this. "

"I just did this, and this isn't what they told me at all. The only way

I can cashout now is through Neteller or IGMPay, and only one account

can be used through either of those. It took a few calls to get it done

right, but now it's done."

I would like to do the same. I want you to block all cashout options except

1. VISA to my now registred VISA-account

2. Neteller to my now registred Neteller-account.

3. Moneybookers xxx(i have been using this one before)

If I tell you to change this I want at least one week delay before

change takes place.

I hope it won't take a few calls to settle this(as in the qoute), btw if

you want to call me my number is +xxx, please call me between

12-20 GMT+1.

As a high volume player($10k/month+) I hope you can do this for me!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 weeks later...

lägesrapport.

Hej,

Jag har fått svar, inte nöjt mig, kollat med andra, fått fler svar, gjort ett par personer upprörda och fortsatt att sparka på folk.

MEN, jag kan inte ordna det, vi får helt enkelt inte mandat. Du måste själv skicka ett mail till support@partypoker.com och be dem ordna det.

Antar att det inte kommer att bli helt smidigt för dig heller, det är en annorlunda förfrågan...

Jag är hemskt ledsen att jag inte kunde hjälpa dig.

Med bästa hälsningar,

PartyPoker

Länk till kommentar

försöker få tag på partys support, men de vidarebefodrar bara till paypro och paypro förstår ju inte engelska :(

verkar kört det här. får väl kontakta de på 2+2 och fråga vem han pratade med.

kasst :x

Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

With regard to your email, I wish to bring to your notice that the cashout options cannot be closed or restricted. These are available by default. You can use any of the cashout options applicable to you.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Trupti

Transaction Customer Service

Pay-Pro

info@pay-pro.com

Main Tel : +350-41120

Toll Free: +1 (877)-776-1204 (US and Canada only)

http://www.pay-pro.com

--Original Message--

Date: 2006-08-22 18:03

To: support@partypoker.com

Subject: [Fwd: Pay-pro [#5595026]]

paypro are lame/don't understand english/whatever.

so i do as i was told by your representative at:

http://pokerforum.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=534643#534643 (okay, in

swedish, so nevermind if you dont understand, he is some kind of

important party-PR-guy)

i want to block all my cashouts to other options than my current

VISA/neteller and moneybooker(read below)

Länk till kommentar