Gå till innehåll

WSOP 2006: Main Event

Bluwajt

• Svars 2,7k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

William Thorsson Buys Pot

Paul Wasicka raises under the gun to $250,000. Rhett Butler calls in middle position and William Thorsson moves all in for approximately $3,475,000. Wasicka thinks intently for a number of moments, before folding. Butler folds quickly and Thorsson rakes the pot, increasing his stack to approximately $4,000,000.

(Borrowed from http://www.Cardplayer.com Best pokermag ever!! :) )

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Fortsätter Gold i samma takt så...

Allen Cunningham Eliminated 17th ($659,730)

On a board showing AspadeKspadeQspade, Cunningham moves all-in for his last 12,000,000 with 1,800,000 already in the pot. His only opponent - Jamie Gold - who is also the only one who could eliminate Cunningham at this point, goes into the tank for six minutes before finally deciding to call, showing 7heart3spade. Cunningham looks to be in shock as he turns over 9spade8spade. Jamie Gold realizes he just shipped away over half his stack size to the second chip leader and says "I thought you were bluffing". The turn comes 10spade, which gives Gold outs to get a sensational split if the Jspade were to hit the board on the river. The whole room is holding their breaths in what seems to be forever before the dealer finally burns a card and turns the fifth street over. It's the Jspade. Nobody believes its true as Gold hits the perfect-perfect to split the biggest pot so far in this years World Series of Poker. Cunningham goes furious and throws his chair at the dealer, and the whole thing gets even more surreal. After short time of discussion between the floor man and the tournament director, it's decided that Cunningham is disqualified from the tournament and that the rest of his chips are to be given to Jamie Gold. He now sits with over 33,000,000, 27 million more than the new second chipleader.

Länk till kommentar

On a board showing AspadeKspadeQspade, Cunningham moves all-in for his last 12,000,000 with 1,800,000 already in the pot. His only opponent - Jamie Gold - who is also the only one who could eliminate Cunningham at this point, goes into the tank for six minutes before finally deciding to call, showing 7heart3spade. Cunningham looks to be in shock as he turns over 9spade8spade. Jamie Gold realizes he just shipped away over half his stack size to the second chip leader and says "I thought you were bluffing". The turn comes 10spade, which gives Gold outs to get a sensational split if the Jspade were to hit the board on the river. The whole room is holding their breaths in what seems to be forever before the dealer finally burns a card and turns the fifth street over. It's the Jspade. Nobody believes its true as Gold hits the perfect-perfect to split the biggest pot so far in this years World Series of Poker. Cunningham goes furious and throws his chair at the dealer, and the whole thing gets even more surreal. After short time of discussion between the floor man and the tournament director, it's decided that Cunningham is disqualified from the tournament and that the rest of his chips are to be given to Jamie Gold. He now sits with over 33,000,000, 27 million more than the new second chipleader.

Bra skämt :oops:

Länk till kommentar

ett skämt eller?

Länk till kommentar

HAHAHA! Är detta sant? :lol:

Hehe nej de är det nog inte.. :)

Edit: Men visst vore det skoj..

Länk till kommentar

det var klockrent.. haha

Länk till kommentar

Hade du inte skrivit att Gold fick alla marker så hade jag nästan trott på det :P

Länk till kommentar

Klockren! :)
Länk till kommentar