WSOP 2006: Main Event

Bluwajt

• Svars 2,7k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

.. och vi sitter här hemma... :?

All-In Called with 8-High

On a flop of 1075, Tim Rod bets $300 and his opponent raises to $600. Rod calls and the turn puts the 3 on the board. Rod again bets out with $1,500 and is again raised by his opponent to $4,000. Rod calls and the river puts the 3 on the board. Rod pushes all-in and his opponent immediately calls. Rod flips up KQ for a turned flush. His opponent says, "Do I have a straight flush? Oh, no I don't" as he shows 86 for 8-high.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

On a flop of 1075, Tim Rod bets $300 and his opponent raises to $600. Rod calls and the turn puts the 3 on the board. Rod again bets out with $1,500 and is again raised by his opponent to $4,000. Rod calls and the river puts the 3 on the board. Rod pushes all-in and his opponent immediately calls. Rod flips up KQ for a turned flush. His opponent says, "Do I have a straight flush? Oh, no I don't" as he shows 86 for 8-high.

va fan betala $10k sen göra så? :?

Länk till kommentar

va fan betala $10k sen göra så? :?

Jett Takes A Hit

Chip Jett makes it $150 to go from early position, and is called by the small blind. The flop brings the J94. The player in the small blind checks, Jett bets $250, and his opponent calls. The 4 rolls off on the turn, and this time the small blind leads out for $350, which is called by Jett after a momentary pause. The 2 on the river induces the small blind to bet $350 again, and Jett once again thinks for a short moment, but this time decides to muck. Jett now has approximately $8,500.

:lol:

Länk till kommentar

Jett Takes A Hit

Chip Jett makes it $150 to go from early position, and is called by the small blind. The flop brings the J94. The player in the small blind checks, Jett bets $250, and his opponent calls. The 4 rolls off on the turn, and this time the small blind leads out for $350, which is called by Jett after a momentary pause. The 2 on the river induces the small blind to bet $350 again, and Jett once again thinks for a short moment, but this time decides to muck. Jett now has approximately $8,500.

:lol:

klar fold, enligt cardplayer var båda fyrorna ruter.. inse riggen och folda..

Länk till kommentar

Fri Jul 28 13:16:00 PDT 2006

Quads vs. 2nd Nuts

Ryan Fisler re-raises his opponent all-in on a board of 775108. His opponent quickly calls and flips over 1010, for the second nuts, a full house, 10's over 7's. Fisler then flips over 77 for quad 7's. Not only is his opponent in shock, but now he's left with only $900 in chips. After this hand, Fisler is sitting with roughly $16,000.

kul :? Fyfan hade dampat sönder totalt. RIGGGGGAAATTTTTTT

__________________________________________-

The board showed 775108, Ryan Fisler's opponent raised, Fisler reraised all in, and his opponent called. The players showed:

Ryan Fisler 77

Opponent 1010

Fisler's opponent took the pot with quad 10's. After the hand Fisler had about 16K in chips. :?:?

Länk till kommentar

The board showed 775108, Ryan Fisler's opponent raised, Fisler reraised all in, and his opponent called. The players showed:

Ryan Fisler 77

Opponent 1010

Fisler's opponent took the pot with quad 10's. After the hand Fisler had about 16K in chips. :?:?

Blir ju tusentals felrapporteringar i pokerevents. Och det är oundvikligt med 8000 pers i tävlingen. Inte mycket att diskutera..
Länk till kommentar