Gå till innehåll

hej min dagbok

slarvsylta

• Svars 2,2k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

yeyeye... waiting... quiting after 10minutes, but you wanted to play all day ahhahaha

Unethical

Liar

Lucky

Fish

Scared

Loser

Reisgn vs the poker deamon

Will go to Hell!

:ola::twisted::ola::twisted::ola::twisted:

I caaaant go to hell im with both jesus and the father so they take care of me so its not a problem for me playing versus deamons and loose i cant go to hell its true its like a story with a guy who lost everything on poker but keep continue and reaches highstakes and bust all the deamons so your a part of it you will be the first deamon i BUST!!!!!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

And another flip for 350$.... this is so sick

He hits EVERYTHING

PokerStars Home Game Hand #94567698070: {Epic Heads-Up Games} Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50 USD) - 2013/02/24 11:20:18 ET

Table 'Atlas IV' 6-max Seat #3 is the button

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces ($637.57 in chips)

Seat 6: tiltar_malle ($165.82 in chips)

LimpFoldAces: posts small blind $0.25

tiltar_malle: posts big blind $0.50

LimpFoldAces: posts the ante $0.10

tiltar_malle: posts the ante $0.10

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to LimpFoldAces 6 of Clubs7 of Clubs

LimpFoldAces: raises $1 to $1.50

tiltar_malle: raises $3.50 to $5

LimpFoldAces: calls $3.50

*** FLOP *** 5 of Clubs7 of Spades2 of Clubs

tiltar_malle: bets $7.25

LimpFoldAces: raises $7.25 to $14.50

tiltar_malle: raises $19.25 to $33.75

LimpFoldAces: raises $598.72 to $632.47 and is all-in

tiltar_malle: calls $126.97 and is all-in

Uncalled bet ($471.75) returned to LimpFoldAces

*** TURN *** 5 of Clubs7 of Spades2 of ClubsJack of Hearts

*** RIVER *** 5 of Clubs7 of Spades2 of ClubsJack of Hearts4 of Clubs

*** SHOW DOWN ***

tiltar_malle: shows 9 of ClubsJack of Clubs (a flush, Jack high)

LimpFoldAces: shows 6 of Clubs7 of Clubs (a flush, Seven high)

tiltar_malle collected $331.14 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot $331.64 | Rake $0.50

Board 5 of Clubs7 of Spades2 of ClubsJack of Hearts4 of Clubs

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces (button) (small blind) showed 6 of Clubs7 of Clubs and lost with a flush, Seven high

Seat 6: tiltar_malle (big blind) showed 9 of ClubsJack of Clubs and won ($331.14) with a flush, Jack high

play me you fkn fish sit at the table you fkn hnrrrer

Länk till kommentar

Hoho, va lite rädd för att ngn skulle ha stege plus flushdraw så spela lite passivt och lät folket raisa på :)

PokerStars Hand #94567917264: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.05/$0.10 USD) - 2013/02/24 11:24:04 ET

Table 'Sagittarius VI' 6-max Seat #2 is the button

Seat 1: Stuck$inHand ($13.39 in chips)

Seat 2: 8.HEATER-T2 ($13.82 in chips)

Seat 3: Dolly_2245 ($10 in chips)

Seat 4: jm358 ($10.15 in chips)

Seat 5: issiwissi ($33.60 in chips)

Seat 6: MaxEsw888 ($11.97 in chips)

Dolly_2245: posts small blind $0.05

jm358: posts big blind $0.10

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to issiwissi King of Spades10 of Spades10 of DiamondsKing of Hearts

issiwissi: calls $0.10

MaxEsw888: folds

Stuck$inHand: raises $0.35 to $0.45

8.HEATER-T2: folds

Dolly_2245: calls $0.40

jm358: folds

issiwissi: calls $0.35

*** FLOP *** 7 of ClubsKing of Clubs10 of Hearts

Dolly_2245: checks

issiwissi: checks

Stuck$inHand: bets $1.38

Dolly_2245: calls $1.38

issiwissi: calls $1.38

*** TURN *** 7 of ClubsKing of Clubs10 of Hearts4 of Spades

Dolly_2245: checks

issiwissi: checks

Stuck$inHand: bets $5.34

Dolly_2245: raises $2.83 to $8.17 and is all-in

issiwissi: calls $8.17

Stuck$inHand: calls $2.83

*** RIVER *** 7 of ClubsKing of Clubs10 of Hearts4 of Spades4 of Diamonds

issiwissi: bets $6.10

Stuck$inHand: folds

Uncalled bet ($6.10) returned to issiwissi

*** SHOW DOWN ***

issiwissi: shows King of Spades10 of Spades10 of DiamondsKing of Hearts (a full house, Kings full of Fours)

Dolly_2245: shows Ace of Clubs7 of Spades2 of Spades7 of Hearts (a full house, Sevens full of Fours)

issiwissi collected $28.75 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot $30.10 | Rake $1.35

Board 7 of ClubsKing of Clubs10 of Hearts4 of Spades4 of Diamonds

Seat 1: Stuck$inHand folded on the River

Seat 2: 8.HEATER-T2 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Seat 3: Dolly_2245 (small blind) showed Ace of Clubs7 of Spades2 of Spades7 of Hearts and lost with a full house, Sevens full of Fours

Seat 4: jm358 (big blind) folded before Flop

Seat 5: issiwissi showed King of Spades10 of Spades10 of DiamondsKing of Hearts and won ($28.75) with a full house, Kings full of Fours

Seat 6: MaxEsw888 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Länk till kommentar

No you are too lucky

You win every hand, hitting every flip

Have bigger things to do

Thanks for the money FKIN LUCKY FISH

ok in that case i never play you again you fkn hnnrrer i never give u action again so fk you little deamon go to hell and stay there you little coward you cant even play for 10 minutes so dont ever say i dont play cause i never stop when i play a fkn deamon so fkk you little scared fish

Länk till kommentar

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

YOU RAN AWAY 5 times in this session ahahhahahahah

You are so lucky and scared of the poker deamon ahahahahhaha

i came back every time so dont try to turn around the fact that you a little fish hnr bum who wins 500 dolllar and then quickly goes his way fkk you your to small fish for me even to bother about

Länk till kommentar

lol you come back after 30min ahahhahahahahah this is so sick

Hitting everyhand

So lucky fish scared of poker deamon ahhahahah

you are really the biggest joke i ever seen you are so fkn stupid you even have the gutts to come sit in my ringgames after you hnr me your such a fkn joke poor bum thats what you are i hate you so fkn much you will rotten in hell you are so discusting

Länk till kommentar

kom en till jävla demon till mitt ringame NEtbreaker heter han han e fittig demon oxå satt a ska försöka vinna mot han han skapar homegame åt oss nu satt han e fett bra men han kan jag ta om jag har flax HOPPas det går bra vill inte sitta och torska hela tiden mot massa fittiga demoner

Länk till kommentar

fan vet inte vad jag ska hitta på vad som en händer så tänker jag inte spärra kontot igen det är så lamt att hålla på sådär man måste kunna vända det här på nått sätt asså jag blir så sne på dom där fittiga demonerna dom har sån sjuk tur jag tror att det är deras spel det här poker asså så måste det va det är svårt att komma in i det här om man ska vara ärlig så har jag blivit utspelad idag och förra dagen och den dagen innan satt aa måste fan ordna det här på nått sätt jag får inte tappa allt nu det går pisss satt aa vad säger man aär det dags för lite semester eller ska jag köra tills det lossnar aa jag tror det får sitta i den här stolen dygnet runt om jag ska komma nånstanns satt det blir mer spel men inte så värst vad jag tänkt asså det blir .25 50 det blir det kan inte sitta och köra 1-2 om jag spelar såå här måste få iordning allt nu satt det blir lite scary scary vill så göärna att det ska vinna men det går inte jag tror jag behöver hjälp satt aa vaad ska jaghitta på ska jag be till gud? aaa jag göör det det som aatt jag va desperat jag ber satt alla ser det jag ber dig gud jag behöver din hjälp jagg klarara inte utan dig jag måste ha hjälp satt aaa alla fattar jag e sämmst och behöver hjälp från dig satt hjlppp meejjj snällllaaaaaa aaaa så despeerat ar jag satt det får säga sitt men jag ahar allafalll ett ord i luften det är att jag ska sitta här och säga att det finns andra som fatttar att jag e efffffikkkssskkskksksks satt aa får säga det jag e efisk satt aa fan fisk e jag satt det räcker nu men nu ska jag vända den här trenden satt gud hjälp mig att klå alla demoner och alla fiskar som inte behöver pengar för jag klarar det inte själv!!

Länk till kommentar

OMMMGGGGG JAG ÄR FATTIG KAN NÅN SKICKA 100k till mig snälllaaa jag behlver deg ahhahhaahahaahahhaah KOM IGEN JAG GER TILLBAKA 150000kk´som du kan leka med kristinakan heheheheheheheheh Haahahhahaahahaah fett sättttt en kjkjutereener fjk josajfajkfajfa fjafojfffffasssaja vi ses hehehheehheheheH!!!!!!! asijadsfjadfjdsfsdfkjlsdkfissip

Länk till kommentar

kristina jag behöver din ghäjäkpp jkag ör en sikikktdat flr fkunnnfenn hahhahahahahah fett nice aaaaaa fjjsusstee hahhahaahah vet du du em diididkkkmm asjfjasdfajfjdfadjjfdfadj sjaajsdsaja hahfhfaffhfhafahfaffafhfafahahhfaahafhhaffhahfahfahahfhfahahhahafhafhafhafhaffhaafhfahafhahfahahafhahahafhafhafhafhafhafhf mamma e en demon hahahahhahahahaahahahaahahahahhah jävla hora hon e hantar hennne hahhahahaaha fy fan jag garvar nör jag gråptet hahhahaahahahhaah gårtederr aaahaaaahahahahahha

Länk till kommentar

• Skapa nytt...