Gå till innehåll

hej min dagbok

slarvsylta

• Svars 2,2k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

operation never bust is running ska köra tills det lossnar nu sen blir det lite högre spel men allt jag vill är att vinna stabilt och lånsiktigt satt jag slipper jobba med nått annat satt är lika bra att softa på .25 50 125NL deep tables satt man får lite lugn i sinnet!!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

spelar mot limpfold aces vad gillar ni den här värdebetten

PokerStars Home Game Hand #95004808838: {Epic Heads-Up Games} Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50 USD) - 2013/03/04 17:25:26 CET [2013/03/04 11:25:26 ET]

Table 'Oriola II' 6-max Seat #6 is the button

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces ($145.77 in chips)

Seat 6: tiltar_malle ($129.19 in chips)

tiltar_malle: posts small blind $0.25

LimpFoldAces: posts big blind $0.50

LimpFoldAces: posts the ante $0.10

tiltar_malle: posts the ante $0.10

*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to tiltar_malle Queen of Clubs8 of Clubs

tiltar_malle: raises $1 to $1.50

LimpFoldAces: raises $3.50 to $5

tiltar_malle: calls $3.50

*** FLOP *** 4 of Clubs5 of Spades6 of Clubs

LimpFoldAces: bets $6.50

tiltar_malle: calls $6.50

*** TURN *** 4 of Clubs5 of Spades6 of ClubsKing of Hearts

LimpFoldAces: bets $14

tiltar_malle: calls $14

*** RIVER *** 4 of Clubs5 of Spades6 of ClubsKing of Hearts6 of Diamonds

LimpFoldAces: checks

tiltar_malle: bets $5.42

LimpFoldAces: calls $5.42

*** SHOW DOWN ***

tiltar_malle: shows Queen of Clubs8 of Clubs (a pair of Sixes)

LimpFoldAces: mucks hand

tiltar_malle collected $61.54 from pot

*** SUMMARY ***

Total pot $62.04 | Rake $0.50

Board 4 of Clubs5 of Spades6 of ClubsKing of Hearts6 of Diamonds

Seat 3: LimpFoldAces (big blind) mucked 7 of HeartsJack of Hearts

Seat 6: tiltar_malle (button) (small blind) showed Queen of Clubs8 of Clubs and won ($61.54) with a pair of Sixes

Länk till kommentar

Winning 400$ by getting lucky as fuck... this is just ridiculous

You run so fkin good fkin fish!!

But usually you run away like a little girl after losing 5$ ahhahahahahhahahaha

Now you saw that today you were just getting FKIN LUCKY so you stayed ahhahahahahahah stupid moron

hahahhahahhaahhahaahah im stupid???? you are the worst idiot i ever seen sit down then fish if im so stupid

Länk till kommentar

ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

I sit, we play 10 minutes and you quit ahhahahahahahha

Same story, different day ahahaha

I knew it was easy to scared a little angel, the poker deamon will always be the strongest, always :ola::twisted:

you quit now so dont try tell me im a quitter you have quit 2 days in a row now so dont try tell everyone im the quitter when you quit all the games

Länk till kommentar

ahahahhahaha are you kidding???

Yes it makes 2 games I quit... but you quitted the last 100... fkin liar

I quit after 1 hour, not after 10 minutes ahhahahaha

Plus, I quit after losing 500$, not 10$... it's not the same fkin loser, you are a fkin quiter an unethical lucky fish :evil:

You will go to Hell I don't care

i cant go to hell how many times do i have to tell you im a stature player from heaven im safe with god and jesus so hope you die in hell i will bust you if you continue play me fkn loser you think i can go to hell idiot im the best!

Länk till kommentar

ahahahahhahahahhahahahhaahaha how can you bust me when you quit every game after 10 minutes when you lose 10 dollar???? ajahahahahahahhhahah

You are so lucky this is incredible

dont tell me im the quitter i was down 700 in that game and i dident quit when you was down like 200 you quit so dont say im the quitter you are the worst player i ever played you never bluff and you only play tight all the time its so fkn boring to play a player like you who has none game at all just playing abc tight all the time never bluffs and only plays when your winning you have quitted the games everytime you go below 300 dollar that is the truth i quit less then you fkn fish....

Länk till kommentar

sit at the table instead of talking so much shiiiit im tired of you telling me all the bullshit you tell me it would be better if you just sit at the table wich you dont cause you are scared thats why you are scared now so dont try tell me otherwise you just scared

Länk till kommentar

I said I go to work, you don't understand??????

I can play you all day next weekend... which you will probably refuse because you are scared and you never want to lose more than 10$ ahahhahahahahah

whatever you left the game so dont ever say something to me when i leave a game cause you do the same so with that said you lost vs an ANGEL today so gl with your deamon shit it dosent seem like its working for you maybe you should stop with that and try go to heaven and stop be such a idiot....

Länk till kommentar

• Skapa nytt...