Gå till innehåll

WSOP 2005: Allmänt om WSOP 2005!

Swede

• Svars 586
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Någon som har sett hur prisstrukturen ser ut?

Över 56 miljoner dollar i prispotten i alla fall....

helt stört egentligen... 436 268 000 kr i prizepool på EN turnering.

Det lär ju vara mycket mycket mera än vad det är i sommar-OS totalt över alla sporter.

Om du inte visste det kan jag meddela att OS inte har några prispengar alls.

Man tävlar bara för äran.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Date / Time: 2005-07-08 22:32:00

Title: Cyndy Violette Eliminated

Log: Always extraordinarily nice to Card Player, Cyndy Violette stopped by to tell us about her bust out, just in case we missed it. With the flop showing 9c-4h-3c, Cyndy Violette goes all-in for her last few thousand in chips. She shows Kc-Jc for a flush draw and two overcards. Her caller, Randy McKay, unfortunately showed Ac-3c and a much better flush draw. As Cyndy called for a King, the turn was a 6s, but the river brough the unfortunate club flush, and Cyndy is eliminated.

Smart att ha en klöver 3 i skjortarmen! :D

Eller är det jag som är bara trött så här på morgonen? :roll:

Länk till kommentar

Date / Time: 2005-07-08 22:32:00

Title: Cyndy Violette Eliminated

Log: Always extraordinarily nice to Card Player, Cyndy Violette stopped by to tell us about her bust out, just in case we missed it. With the flop showing 9c-4h-3c, Cyndy Violette goes all-in for her last few thousand in chips. She shows Kc-Jc for a flush draw and two overcards. Her caller, Randy McKay, unfortunately showed Ac-3c and a much better flush draw. As Cyndy called for a King, the turn was a 6s, but the river brough the unfortunate club flush, and Cyndy is eliminated.

Smart att ha en klöver 3 i skjortarmen! :D

Eller är det jag som är bara trött så här på morgonen? :roll:

aa var ritkigt snyggt.. tror han hade 3 kort

Länk till kommentar

Phil Hellmuth förnekar sig inte...

Date / Time: 2005-07-09 00:38:00

Title: Phil Hellmuth Dodges a Bullet

Log: After a hand at the featured table, Phil Hellmuth jumped out of his chair and pointed at his wife in the stands.

"Honey! Honey! That was the hand! I should have gone broke on the hand!"

He then described how he had A-K, the flop came out A-A-4, and restated that he should have gone broke.

"Except you forgot one thing -- I can dodge bullets, baby. I knew he had a full house!"

Länk till kommentar

"Except you forgot one thing -- I can dodge bullets, baby. I knew he had a full house!"

Fan vad kul om hans motståndare haft AQ. Sen måste jag ju säga att det är sjukt oproffsigt att visa för sin motståndare att han gjorde rätt som la en så stor hand. Mycket bättre att låta honom fundera över om han verkligen gjorde rätt så kanske han gör något misstag senare.

Länk till kommentar

Mike Matusow fick en snygg start. Först blev han anklagad för att kasta kort och sedan händer detta:

"He's let off with a warning, but not more than a few seconds later, still steaming from the accusation, he let's the F-word slip. "Now I have to give you a 10 minute penalty," says Tournament Director Louis "You can't say the F-word." "F___ that," says Matusow. "Twenty minutes." "F_____n' great." "Thirty minutes." As Matusow leaves the area, he manages to fire off one more F-Bomb, rounding out his penalty to forty minutes."

:D

Länk till kommentar