Gå till innehåll

SUPERTEQUILA Spewtastic

Supertequila

mm såg länken på heltoks sida... hon var duktig.

Det som slog mig mest med videon var dock att Kelly Rowland är en kopia av Fatima fr Sydafrika... sick burn.

aha hade missat att han postat den där. Vet inte vem Fatima är :S Men jag vet att jag inte vill ha Kelly i juryn. hon förstör. Tulisa däremot verkar sjukt cool och snygg.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

lyssna på denna medan ni läser:

först kändes det som att hon riskerar vara en one trick pony. men sedan inser man att hon kommer få så mycket bättre arr på tv, transponerad musik etc. sedan kan man nästan höra hur hon utvecklas under låten. ungefär som i det andra framträdandet, i början låter hon helt annorlunda innan hon slappnar av. med lite skolning av professionella, bra och tacksamma arr etc har hon potential att bli riktigt stor :)

Länk till kommentar

Tunga i benen, efter lördagens utgång och därtill följande uteblivna träning på söndagen, med årets första förlust i ryggen skulle vi idag möta serie-3an, som spelmässigt faktist spelar bättre än de vi förlorade mot förra veckan.

Det hela börjar dåligt. Vår ordinarie målvakt är i Norge och kan inte komma. Talito har stukat foten och är borta. Ett par andra ordinarie kan pga jobb o dyl inte närvara heller...

Så det blir en slimmad trupp som får spela med mycket matchtid för samtliga spelare.

Matchen börjar och det här motståndet är det hårdaste vi mött i serien. De är riktigt duktiga i sina uppspel och kommer bra på kanterna och i mitten.

Aja... dags o sätta igång ångvälten då på kanten.

Tror lätt att det här var min fulaste match hittills. Blev jävligt mkt fällningar och tjuvnyp. Vid ett tillfälle fick jag en knuff i ryggen när jag hade bollen och tappade balansen och föll framåt och snurrade till när jag låg på marken och kapade benen på motståndaren som trodde han skulle få sticka med bollen nu.

Ingen... och då menar jag ingen kommer förbi min kant. punkt. slut. (inte välbehållen i alla fall).

Blev en jävla massa avblåsningar men inget kort.

Vårt spel flöt inte riktigt på som det brukade göra före sommaruppehållet men vi kämpade hårt. De kom 2 mot 1 och ibland 3 mot 1 på kanten och vårt mittfält jobbade inte hem så bra... så det tvingade mig o kapa direkt för att inte spelaren bakom mig skulle få en passning o komma fri.

Vi kämpade till oss en 2-0 seger i vart fall och spelet var inte vårt vackraste hittills, men det var en riktigt kämpaseger med mycket blod, svett och tårar (som klichén säger).

Nu får vi ta tag i taktiksnacket på nästa träning så vi tar serieledningen igen.

Länk till kommentar

iPoker - $1 NL - Holdem - 2 players

Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (BB): $101.00

SB: $112.30

SB posts SB $0.50, Hero posts BB $1.00

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero has J:diamond: J:heart:

SB raises to $2.00, Hero raises to $6.00, SB raises to $15.00, Hero raises to $24.00, SB raises to $112.30, Hero calls $77.00

Flop: ($202.00, 2 players) K:heart: 3:diamond: 7:heart:

Turn: ($202.00, 2 players) 6:diamond:

River: ($202.00, 2 players) 4:club:

SB shows 5:spade: 8:heart: (Straight, Eight High) (PreFlop 100%, Flop 100%, Turn 100%)

SB wins $201.00

Länk till kommentar

I am not in danger Skyler, I am THE DANGER.

A guy opens the door and gets shot and you think of me? No, I am the one WHO KNOCKS.

Sjuk utveckling på den där Walt sen säsong 1 alltså...

citerar 2+2

Everybody knows that the idea of purity has been a running theme in this show, and the most obvious example is probably the purity of the meth itself, Gale's 96% vs Walter's 99.x%, how important it is and hard they work to achieve it. But thinking about the whole show for a second right now, they have been riffing on this theme in dozens of other ways. Hank is collecting specifically minerals and he gets annoyed when people confuse minerals with regular old heterogeneous rocks. The whole Fly episode (which imo was awesome) orbited around Walt's obsessing over the idea of contamination. Skyler gets the car wash by lying about how the property was polluted and how the toxins had potentially leached into the water table. The car wash itself is a company devoted to cleaning things. Cinematically, think of how much energy they spend filming the ventilator masks. Not to mention that one of the most conspicuous camera shots of the entire series was the camera angle from the roving robot vacuum. Also all the conversations about the dirtiness of the money, and how they show Skyler wiki'ing money laundering.

Walt himself had a freaking cancer, the doctors removed a tumor, there was talk about removing the bad cells, and about how these bad cells had become a part of Walt. When Walt is going through his transformation, he shaves his head. He shaves it like a monk, it's a tonsure. And of course the professionally devoted Hank was always bald, same with Gus, same with Mike, same with the gun salesman, and jfc to all the Bukowskis ITT, do you think this is an accident? lol. Good writers are always layering in details like this to develop their themes, and in a really great show like this, almost nothing is accidental. C.f. The Wire, c.f. The Sopranos, c.f. mother****ing Rome. Pinkman shaves his head (and the heads of his meth acolytes) at the exact nadir when he's as impure as possible, it's a symbolic contrast. Similarly there's always lots of talk among Skyler and Walter and Pinkman about the purity of the lie, about the the need to get every single element of the lie perfect. Beneke wanted to clean up his books. Georgia O'Keefe is a pure artist, maybe. Walt Jr is proud that he's taking his coffee with no cream or sugar, "just black." Oh and his last name is White.

I'm sure I'm missing tons of other examples, and I'm not trying to answer anything--I was just struck by how cool it was that they have been braiding this theme into every episode, but their angles make so much sense that it all feels super seamless. And it doesn't feel too pat: a tv show as subtle as BB isn't going to serve us a universe on a platter where all the clever breadcrumbs lead to thesis statements that solve the show. Sure, all the talk about chemical purity naturally raises questions about moral purity and cleanliness, and it would make sense that BB would keep giving us examples of how purity is being held up as an ideal that is unattainable in any form. I'm glad they haven't pushed this too much with, say, the innocence of the newborn baby or something, because that seems too lame for this show. But I wouldn't be surprised to hear Walt give a lecture on the second law of thermodynamics. Anyway, it's a terrific show, I just marathoned the whole thing for my first time this week and I couldn't be happier.

Länk till kommentar

Kineser är så roliga.

Vi har ju rätt mycket kontakt med dem i företaget och alltid när de mejlar en eller startar en skype-convo följer först en rad med artigheter innan de går in på va saken gäller.

Jag kom på att de måste anse att vi är väldigt otrevliga när vi direkt börjar snacka business, så jag har försökt att vara lika artig tillbaka.

Idag fyller jag år så direkt får jag epost:

Dear Sean,

Aug.23, 1976, this is a great day, our friend Mr. Sean was born!

Your birth brings enormous blessings and happiness to your family, and also Sean is a gift for This WORLD, as you always supports others, always helping others, everybody around you feel your love, and your passion power.

Happy birthday to you!

God bless you and your family!

Pauline

:mrgreen:

Länk till kommentar

We be in the "Red Line Society" niggah... We no fold no nothing.

iPoker - $1 NL - Holdem - 5 players

SB: $165.80

BB: $119.30

UTG: $111.40

CO: $101.35

Hero (BTN): $101.50

SB posts SB $0.50, BB posts BB $1.00

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero has Q:heart: A:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.00, SB raises to $8.00, fold, Hero calls $6.00

Flop: ($17.00, 2 players) 5:club: 6:diamond: 8:diamond:

SB bets $12.00, Hero calls $12.00

Turn: ($41.00, 2 players) 2:club:

SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($41.00, 2 players) 9:heart:

SB bets $25.00, Hero raises to $81.50, fold

Hero shows Q:heart: A:diamond: (High Card, Ace)

Hero wins $88.00

Länk till kommentar

i_need_a_hero_stickers-p217734196762542488qjcl_400.jpg

iPoker - $1 NL - Holdem - 2 players

BB: $194.20

Hero (SB): $106.70

Hero posts SB $0.50, BB posts BB $1.00

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero has K:spade: Q:club:

Hero raises to $2.00, BB raises to $10.00, Hero calls $8.00

Flop: ($20.00, 2 players) 9:club: 8:heart: 5:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $10.00, BB calls $10.00

Turn: ($40.00, 2 players) Q:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $20.00, BB calls $20.00

River: ($80.00, 2 players) 8:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $66.70, BB calls $66.70

BB shows 7:club: A:club: (One Pair, Eights) (PreFlop 59%, Flop 78%, Turn 16%)

Hero shows K:spade: Q:club: (Two Pair, Queens and Eights) (PreFlop 41%, Flop 22%, Turn 84%)

Hero wins $212.40

Länk till kommentar

• Skapa nytt...