Gå till innehåll

TexasLimitKing har min respekt!

Albert

• 4 months later...
  • Svars 263
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamnade i den här tråden på AP's forum när jag just nu försöker följa Absolute Poker-härvan på 2+2.

http://forum.absolutepoker.com/lofiversion/index.php/t9251.html

Apropå fuskanklagelser: (min fetstil)

jakz101poker

Sep 19 2007, 03:50 PM

Upon further review, I have 10 hands in my PT database with Graycat from Aug. 27. I was not playing in this game, but in these 10 hands, while Graycat was very aggressive, he played like a pretty regular player. He won $600 from MATTYFLUSHES playing in a way that was 100% NOT suspicious (check calling down with a few winners, value betting a couple hands that were beat). If Graycats suspicious behavior happened after this, it is possible that he had the ability to see holecards after this. If some of the questionable hands happened before this, my PT database seems to refute the claim that Graycat had the ability to see holecards. This is the first piece of evidence that I know of that makes it seem as though Graycat was NOT cheating.

That said, if my hands happened before he had the ability to see hole cards, then my PT database doesn't say much, except that it happened FOR SURE after 8/27. The evidence that I have seen against Graycat is incredibly damning. The infinate river aggression stat a player had on him, even with just 200 hands, is nearly impossible to attain. Any limit player understands that oftentimes, on the river, you will make crying calls with 2nd or 3rd pair. According to the stats, Graycat was either 100% sure his hands were good and jamming them to the max, or folding without ever putting a bet in. As any limit player knows, this is insane and a BLATENT sign of cheating.

Of course, AP will never admit to it ... it is the equivalent of poker room suicide. Just like FTP never admitted when the whole TLK thing happened (which I truly believe MANY high stakes players were cheated out of hundreds of thousands of dollars .... myself included. I believe I was cheated out of 500k by TLK.) It's a sign of the times. There are millions upon millions of dollars being wagered every day ... it was a matter of time before some people, smarter than any of us, figured a way to hack the websites. If the department of defense can be hacked, Absolute Poker sure as hell can be. It's up to the websites to own up to what is going on, FULLY devote themselves to finding who is doing this and SHUTTING THEM DOWN. If they want to gain the trust back, refund the money that was stolen from other players. And make no mistake about it ... that money was stolen. My action on FTP has been somewhere between minimal and non-existent since the TexasLimitKing fiasco, and until they refund my 500k, that will remain the case. Of course, that is less than a drop in the bucket to FTP, but it makes me feel better.

You know what else can be done? If you've emailed AP after seeing suspicious play, warned everybody, posted in forums, compared databases, etc, there is one more thing you can do to make sure you don't get screwed. If you suspect a player of cheating, if you see something fishy going on, if you just don't have a good feeling about a player who is winning infinate after apparently playing like a donkey ... DON'T PLAY HIM.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Alex har aldrig någonsin fuskat på poker i hela sitt liv.

Förresten stryk det, jag tror han kikade på mina kort en gång när vi körde 50kr sng hemma hos hans storebror en gång förra året. Men thats about it.

Det går dok aldrig att komma ifrån anklagelser om fusk om man vinner rakt ut en period och sedan försvinner. Men ni ska veta att han hade en downswing på ca 2k big bets på ftp innan han slutade. Men folk älskar att bara se dom delarna som bevisar deras teorier.

Tycker bara det är jävligt synd att man ska få höra sånt om en jävligt bra kille som är riktigt duktig. Speciellt när det finns andra som fuskat på riktigt, men inte fått betala ett jävla piss för det.

Länk till kommentar

Kan någon göra en snabb sammanfattning av "absolute härvan" och "texas limit king" härvan. Måste börja grinda, har inte tid och läsa genom massa trådar.. Så om någon redan har läst igenom allt så var snäll och gör en recap.

Tack på förhand!

OP i denna tråd ger en hyfsad sammanfattning ang. AP:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=beats&Number=12127403&page=0&fpart=1

Länk till kommentar

Tycker ni 2+2 tråden är trovärdig? Vet inte vad jag tycker..

Ett sidospår, ungefär 1-2 år sedan lirade jag på Prima, helt plötsligt efter jag hade foldat på floppen i en trevägs pot så ser jag mina två kvarvarande motstådares händer! Och det är under tiden som dom spelar klart handen. Jag ser hur dom satsar och synar på turn och river. De var helt sjukt, jag skrev i chatten efter handen, men fick inte någon direkt respons.

Den händelsen fick mig och undra, jag hoppas och tror det bara var någon tillfällig bug som fick mig att se deras kort.. Men samtidigt känns det inte direkt förtroende ingivande.

Länk till kommentar

Tycker ni 2+2 tråden är trovärdig? Vet inte vad jag tycker..

Ett sidospår, ungefär 1-2 år sedan lirade jag på Prima, helt plötsligt efter jag hade foldat på floppen i en trevägs pot så ser jag mina två kvarvarande motstådares händer! Och det är under tiden som dom spelar klart handen. Jag ser hur dom satsar och synar på turn och river. De var helt sjukt, jag skrev i chatten efter handen, men fick inte någon direkt respons.

Den händelsen fick mig och undra, jag hoppas och tror det bara var någon tillfällig bug som fick mig att se deras kort.. Men samtidigt känns det inte direkt förtroende ingivande.

Laag?

Länk till kommentar

Men han har ju ffs redan gett en trovärdig förklaring i den här tråden till varför han spelade så. Tror man inte på den så är "misclick" bästa alternativförklaringen. Själv så tycker jag inte att hans tankeprocess verkade konstig i sig, bara extremt exploaterande och säker på motståndarens range.

Spelet är ju jättekonsistent med hur han spelar i övrigt också, dvs aggro och betala av så inihelvete.

Det är ju inte heller alls konsistent med hur någon som ser korten *och* gör den synen skulle spela. Vore han så jävla dum att han alltid skulle syna med bäst hand på river för att han ser korten skulle han ju knappast betala av så mycket med sämst hand som han gjorde.

Det är ju inte så svårt att gräva upp händer mot eastsideslim där det är rätt tydligt att han inte ser motståndarens kort.

Det där står i dramatisk kontrast till AP-händerna där grejen är att folk spelar som de kan se motståndarens kort *hela tiden*.

Länk till kommentar

• 4 years later...

Here is the hand:

Full Tilt Poker Game #928921427: Table Tiger (heads up) - $500/$1000 - Limit Hold'em - 23:43:26 ET - 2006/08/23

Seat 1: eastsideslim ($113,579)

Seat 2: TexasLimitKing ($53,004)

TexasLimitKing posts the small blind of $250

eastsideslim posts the big blind of $500

The button is in seat #2

*** HOLE CARDS ***

TexasLimitKing raises to $1,000

eastsideslim calls $500

*** FLOP *** Queen of Clubs2 of Diamonds6 of Hearts

eastsideslim checks

TexasLimitKing bets $500

eastsideslim raises to $1,000

helstock (Observer): slim u r sick

TexasLimitKing calls $500

*** TURN *** Queen of Clubs2 of Diamonds6 of HeartsQueen of Spades

eastsideslim bets $1,000

TexasLimitKing calls $1,000

helstock (Observer): killing tex

*** RIVER *** Queen of Clubs2 of Diamonds6 of HeartsQueen of Spades6 of Diamonds

eastsideslim bets $1,000

TexasLimitKing calls $1,000

*** SHOW DOWN ***

eastsideslim shows 3 of Spades3 of Diamonds (two pair, Queens and Sixes)

TexasLimitKing shows 4 of Diamonds4 of Clubs (two pair, Queens and Sixes)

TexasLimitKing wins the pot ($7,999.50) with two pair, Queens and Sixes

Here are my thoughts:

My order of preference for this river is: raise, fold, replace my lettuce leaves with $100 bills and toss them up with a few croutons, a splash of raspberry vinaigrette and maybe some Prosciutto (for flare).

TLK’s river play is a game theoretic disaster. For this board, He’s at the very bottom of his distribution. When I'm at the bottom of my distribution on any given river, I bluff. I have soooooo many A-high and K-high hands in my distribution on the river because the top card paired on the turn, and now I'm calling with all A and K highs on this river, so I'm very comfortable with my calling distribution. However, if I have a super strong read that the guy's river play is really imbalanced towards bluff hands, I may choose to exploit by calling more liberally. The most effective (and least counter-exploitable) method to exploit, however, is to change how I would play my marginal hands. Here, my marginal hands are counterfeited deuces with a medium kicker (J2, T2s . . .). In theory, I could call the river with these hands but my opponent would have to be playing pretty far out of line for me to try to exploit in this manner. He should hold far more bluffing hands here than just threes, stuff like 54, 53, 43 and 87s, all of which prompt me to hit caps lock and type DOHHH MISCLICK.

The borderline hands stand to gain a lot of value through proper exploitive play, but making enormo-laydowns or silly calls is generally very costly.

mvh Hoss_TBF

Länk till kommentar