WSOP 2006: H.O.R.S.E. $50k buy-in 12/7-14/7

marcamannen

• Svars 181
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Är detta ett skämt eller?

Marked Cards Turn Up Again

This time there are marked cards at John Hennigan's table as he pointed out a bent Ace of Spades. Doyle Brunson and Scott Fischman both voiced their concerns that the table needed new cards and the situation was "terrible." Fischman commented on the situation that "All the cards are marked."

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

This time there are marked cards at John Hennigan's table as he pointed out a bent Ace of Spades. Doyle Brunson and Scott Fischman both voiced their concerns that the table needed new cards and the situation was "terrible." Fischman commented on the situation that "All the cards are marked."

ett böjt kort är väl inte jäättefarligt, vissa spelare böjer ju upp korten när de kollar på dem, det kanske var nån som var lite väl extrem bara...

Länk till kommentar

Så ingen tror att någon sitter och gör märken i korten och fuskar... Det är lätt hänt att göra nagelmärken i plastkort, speciellt i ess, tvåor, treor, fyror och femmor.

varför just de korten??

Viktiga kort i Omaha/8, Razz och stud/8

hehe det var väl mer att det lät på gdaily som att de kortare är lättare att märka, snarare än viktiga för spelet...

Länk till kommentar

Så ingen tror att någon sitter och gör märken i korten och fuskar... Det är lätt hänt att göra nagelmärken i plastkort, speciellt i ess, tvåor, treor, fyror och femmor.

varför just de korten??

Om du lyfter på korten med långsidan mot dig får att så att säga "smyga", så är det lätt hänt att just dessa kort som inte har pips i kanterna blit märkta.

Ojojoj, det var inget mellankort, är det ett ess? smyga smyga smyga... nej, det var en tvåa.

Länk till kommentar

varför just de korten??

hehe det var väl mer att det lät på gdaily som att de kortare är lättare att märka, snarare än viktiga för spelet...

och jag undrade därför farför just de korten är lättare att märka..

edit: sorry såg inte att nån svarat redan

Länk till kommentar

Hellmuth and Matusow, Happy Together

Phil Hellmuth was late and Mike Matusow was hoping the empty 8-seat at his table was Hellmuth. He was disspointed when Hellmuth sat at a different table upon arriving. Soon after, Hellmuth's table broke and Hellmuth took up the 8-seat at Matusow's table on a random draw and Matusow couldn't be happier.

Haha, kan nog bli lite dokusåpa över detta event också

Länk till kommentar

Kaplan visar upp sina pokerskills:

What Game Are We Playing?

STUD 8/OB

Gabe Kaplan shows a Jack-high straight and Johnny Chan flips over a qualifying low to split the pot.

"I thought we were playing Stud," Kaplan said, confused how a pot could be split in Stud when he had the high hand. He figured out they were playing Stud Eight-or-Better, where a qualifying low hand can take half the pot.

After he understood, Kaplan explained, "I thought you were trying to show me how smart you are (by showing your hand)" to which Chan replied, "I don't have to tell you how smart I am. You know how smart I am."

Kaplan now sits with $40,000 and Chan has $60,000.

:lol:

Länk till kommentar

STUD 8/OB

Gabe Kaplan shows a Jack-high straight and Johnny Chan flips over a qualifying low to split the pot.

"I thought we were playing Stud," Kaplan said, confused how a pot could be split in Stud when he had the high hand. He figured out they were playing Stud Eight-or-Better, where a qualifying low hand can take half the pot.

After he understood, Kaplan explained, "I thought you were trying to show me how smart you are (by showing your hand)" to which Chan replied, "I don't have to tell you how smart I am. You know how smart I am."

jobbigt.

Länk till kommentar

STUD 8/OB

Dagens lol hittills.

Länk till kommentar

jag hatar när alla korten är skadade.

Länk till kommentar

jag hatar när alla korten är skadade.

Här har de betalt $50 000 för att spela poker och så är nästan alla korten skadade/märkta!

De har inte råd med nya kortlekar ? :-)

Länk till kommentar