SAJT: EuroSuperPoker.com

valterego

• Svars 235
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Från tråd på 2+2 postad 5/4

"Update on ESP-gate

The CEO of the payment provider was contacted on Skype and he had this to say. He didn't want his name or companies name to be mentioned on the forum (even though it is fairly easy to find these matters out) so his name is replaced by "CEO" and the company's name by "payment provider".

S 18.11

Hello Mr CEO.

I represent some players at Eurosuperpoker with big amounts of money locked inside that client.

As you surely are aware, people have been waiting for their cashouts for a long time. As professionals we depend on those cashouts to be handled immidiatley, to pay for our living costs.

I have recieved information that (payment provider) is having a meeting today with ESP, and Ongame about solving this issue.

Me and the players would appriciate a timeline, which will be kept this time.

CEO 19.30

Im happy to give you an update about this.

first

"Payment Providers" role here is a payment gateway for ESP. we dont hold the players funds

players funds are kept 100% by ongame and the reason for slow payouts has been a long clearing period with ongame,

I have had a meeting with ongame today to make them understand the stress this is causing on players and ESP and now "Payment Provider".

money will be transferred from ongame tomorrow to "Payment Provider" and then we will process ASAP

I can not promise a date for when they will be in your accounts, but I can assure you that your funds are safe.

S 19.33

so the process of transfering begins tomorrow, and should naturally not take more than say 3-4 days to go through all the payments i suppose

CEO 19.34

that sounds reasonable.

after the meeting we had with ongame today, I feel that we will have a solution that will make this a lot smoother in the future.

we are acting in a similar way here as moneybookers for instance are acting with everymatrix.

we can not pay out funds before we get them from ongame. "

Borde vara en hel del som fått ut sina pengar om det inte är lögner igen. Hittar inte någon kontakt-information till ongame-nätverket för att bekräfta det här.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Saxat från 2+2:

"As a result of the ongoing discussions regarding EuroSuperPoker we at Ongame would like to clarify that responsibility for the management of players’ funds resides with EuroSuperPoker and their payment provider. However Ongame does not idly stand by in a situation such as the current. We have now entered into serious discussions with EuroSuperPoker to ensure they resolve this issue as soon as possible and prevent it from happening again in the future."

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser