Gå till innehåll

UB-skandalen: Deeb och Hellmuth inblandade?

geten1

Just nu pågår en disskution på 2p2, där Freddie Deeb och Phil Hellmuth bland andra anklagas för att vara inblandade i Ultimate Bet-superuserskandalen.

Från vad jag sett har inga jätteövertygande bevis presenterats än, och jag har inte läst hela tråden (den är över 100 sidor nu), men jag trodde ändå att detta kan vara till allmänhetens intresse...

Sammanfattning, citerat från 2p2:

"For whoever wanted a summary, this was one I saw:

This is NoLimitLeagues post (#197) in one of the locked threads with a summary:

Summary of what has happened in the last 24 hours, related to UB SuperUsers:

- Someone with a 2p2 username of brainwashdodo and no posts, claiming to be a current UB employee who worked closely in the investigation of NioNio and other superusers made this post on June 28th:

Quote:

I came to post today with the claim of no less than the so called "nionio" was manufactured by the current management of the company.

Tomorrow or the day after, you will receive an extensive report from both KGC and UB/AP, on how the company was the victim the wrongdoing of the previous management, very similar to Annie’s statements.

I only wanted to come out now, just to say a few words before these new founding’s and the additional refund process begins. Also to give you a hint how the company “found” the “additional accounts and data surrounding the unfair play”. I helped them. My posts will soon to follow these upcoming statements, please stand by, and I see you guys in a few days.

-The report from UB was delayed, and he made it clear he didn’t want to leak the inside info until after the statement from UB. In the meantime he gives us a teaser by showing us a screenshot of NioNio’s account but doesn’t explain. 2p2ers figure out that UB wiped this info clean and the new info is a play money account that someone probably set up as a joke. However, I don’t think brainwashdodo realized this, as he was trying to trace the IP address of the NioNio play money account.

-The statement from UB finally came out yesterday and stated they found 14 more superusers: Crackcorn55, GrabBag123, gravitation, Bgroup, H_Curtis, Twenty 1, WacoManiac, Broke_In_L_A, ShaqTack, BlueBerry101, 55WasHere, Xnomas, dannyboy55, Indy05. The truth is 2p2ers found these superusers and reported them to UB and UB is finally admitting it. They also admit it was going on since before the new ownership took over, the claim it started in 2005.

-Soon after this release, brainwashdodo made 2 very long posts showing Transaction Audits for PhilHelmuth, kid55 (Freddy Deeb), and –Fred- (no one knows who this is, a third party said they talked to Freddy, and Freddy says this is an account used by mgmt.)

-His 2 posts also contain 4 links to screenshots of an admin site used by UB employees. He shows the account info for kid55, mamamiya, buckskin, and ShaqTack

-As I’m looking at ShaqTack’s screenshot I see that he had 5 different usernames and that 3 of them were on UB’s list (ShaqTack, slimpikins2, and broke_in_l_a) 2 of them were not on the list. (whakme and HolyMucker) I post a question asking why they aren’t on the list, within 5 minutes UB adds those 2 names to the list. More proof that UB is only admitting to the superusers that we find. It is also proof that the screenshots are real. It is also proof that brainwashdodo is really a UB employee.

-People start looking into the screenshots. Here is what we found in the screenshots:

-ShaqTack had 5 diff usernames and was closed on Feb 7th. (Acct disabled. Do not re-open. Any inquiries please forward to Paul/Nolan. Email sent Tkt# 8322074. VGonzalez/sec) Here is the actual confiscation, it looks like they confiscated $0.35 (Select Acct to Adjust:#, Select Adj Type: Withdrawl, Select Reason for Adj: FRAUD CONFISCATED. Adj Amt: 0.35 Notes: Balance was confiscated as per Nolan B. VGonzalez/sec) He never played a sng or tourn, his career rake was $4343.50 and blackjack wins of $453. Deposit Limit was LEVEL 3. His email was given GameSetMatch123@something.com; the name used was Dan Francis from Franklin AR, birthdate of 3-27-1957. No phone number listed but his address was. I can’t find any info on this person, most likely all fake info. There is a Daniel Francis pro from Australia, but very, very unlikely it is the same person. The account was created on 12-20-2005.

-kid55 screenshot showed that brainwashdodo blocks out his UB username b4 he posts the screenshots, ShaqTack’s screenshot was cropped differently and didn’t show who he was Logged In as. It shows that the name on the acct is Kassem Deeb, gives his address, phone, dob, email, and initial IP address. Kassem is Freddy’s real name. I later find out that it is common knowledge that kid55 is Freddy Deeb’s main account on UB. It was created on June 1st 2003. His deposit and transfer limit is HIGH ROLLER. Never played a sng, tourney fees of $184 and rake revenue of $37,825.57. Played some BJ and broke even I think. He did 143 deposits for $2,314,335 and 138 withdrawls for $3,701,016, but claims to be a losing player on UB. Many people speculate this is because of transfers and payments for his sponsorship deal, makes sense to me. The ONLY thing suspicious on Freddy’s account is an amazing piece of information. On Feb 6th, 2007, 1 day before they suspended ShaqTack’s account, they suspended Freddy’s account (Acct disabled. Do not re-open. Any inquiries please forward to Paul/Nolen. SAraya/ub sec, Tkt #8313668.) As you can see, both accounts were closed with the exact same message, word for word. It is also noted that 3 of the superuser accts have ‘55’ in them.

-bucksin screenshot shows the acct was created on feb 11th, 2003 by Lyle A. Berman, from Minnetonka, MN. Gives his address, phone, DOB, email, and initial IP address. His deposit and transfer limit are HIGH ROLLER. He has 3 deposits for $4,400 and 29 withdrawls for $555,000. Paid $51,692 in rake, $561 in sng fees, and $114.50 in tourney fees. It shows his acct is active with a cash balance and it shows that he was refunded $54,520 from the NioNio investigation. It also shows that someone typed “ty Paul, we trust you” in the comments about the refund. Some people have taken this to mean that the message is from Lyle. It sure looks like Lyle isn’t involved and in fact was ripped off by the superusers. One more interesting note from this screenshot is brainwashdodo had some other windows open, one has the info blacked out, one is cut off and you can only make out the first three letters, Dea. The other window says 6/1/2008 (I think he may have taken these screenshots a month ago) and it lists 5 names and no other info, Brits Man, -Fred-, Jack, buckskin, Fishtank.

-mamamiya screenshot shows the acct was created on July 15th, 2006 I think, very blurry. The account name is hanan a deeb, this is most likely a relative of Freddy’s or an alias of his, no one has confirmed this, but some evidence linking him to this name has been found on the internet and is in one of these threads. The address is the same as the address on kid55’s acct. The phone # is similar but slightly different, DOB appears to be 1972, the email address is kdeeb####@something.com. No referrer. Deposit and Transfer Limit are HIGH ROLLER. About 26k in rake, 97 deposits for 197k, 43 withdrawls for 166k. On July 17th, 2006 in the Admin Comments it says: “one of Freddie Deeb’s accts.” There are a couple of windows open on the right hand side, one of them shows a date of 3/1/xxxx and the letters REA and Dea cut off. It appears he took this screenshot on March 1st, 2008. Someone reports that most people had multiple accts back in the day and that it was not frowned upon.

-People also started investigating the transaction audits, since brainwashdodo decided not to connect any of the dots for us. It showed that Phil, Freddy, Lyle, and Russ Hamilton were doing a lot of big transfers between each other.

-Most importantly the info in these transaction histories showed that -Fred- made a transaction to ShaqTack for $10,000.

-It also showed that -Fred- had transactions with all the people mentioned above and many more. Here is an incomplete list of names that –Fred- transferred to: crosdsr, sluppy, wbchampion, HeadKase01, CUCA, peanuto, Jack, TRIPAS2003, buzz32, Devilfish (this one seems obv, lol), jumpshot, The bigchief, txfatman, -russh-, August17, KrazyKanuck, bad bowler, MrJones707, B_Affil_Test2, thunderkeller, VonSmak, whoisthisguy, Poppychullo, slug2, bmw750li, keneiniger, Treetopss, H B, morganraiders, bigmomw, shah 2007. I am not accusing any of these names on this list of any wrong doing. Just stating a fact.

- "-Fred-", which seems to be nothing more than a station for distributing funds, with Russ Hamilton and perhaps others reimbursing it. econ does some more investigating:

Quote:

The -Fred- account is highly suspicious. The transaction history provided covers over a year (April 1, 2006-May 20, 2007). During this time, the user played a total of three single-table sessions on two different days. Meanwhile, $2,803,148 was transferred through the account (in absolute value). However, the net of all of the transfers was -$30,600 (I threw the transactions into excel). You may have noticed that there are many transfers involving either russ hamilton or russh that happen right around one or more transfers of equal value and opposite sign to other players. Why wouldn't Russ just transfer the money himself? The same is true to a lesser extent of player peanuto.

-It also showed kid55 having an amazing stretch of 13-27 minute ring game sessions where he had an outrageous winrate. But it also shows a few losing sessions too. Overall I believe that there is evidence that shows kid55 is a losing player on UB.

-The PhilHelmuth Transaction Audit doesn’t show much. It shows him getting beat pretty bad at a few ring games, shows he plays a lot of black jack tourneys, and a few sngs. It also showed that he was refunded $880 from the NioNio scandal. And it shows a bunch of transfers with the above mentioned accounts.

I’m sure I forgot a lot or screwed up some of the info. Flame away.

/end NoLimit's post

Mark"

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=5043404&postcount=999

och orginaltråden, runt sidan 8-9 börjar Debb och Hellmuth att nämnas:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=237495&page=8

edit: Hoppas detta bara är konspiratorisk paranoia, men om detta är sant är det väldigt skrämmande...

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 69
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Skumläste bara, men om jag fattade det rätt så var nåfot/några av Deebs konton låsta i samband med skandalen, men förlorande konton (eller i alla fall inte denna löjligt vinnande nivå som fuskarna)? Troligen är det helt enkelt så att management har gått igenom konton och bestämt sig för att multiuserkonton, i alla fall på deras kändaste spelare, skall stängas och att deras proffs bara får ha ett konto (låter vettigt).

Enda konspiratoriska är väl namnet nionio som är svenska för Hellmuths vinsthand i WSOp main event? Det har inte 2+2 listat ut än :-) Men det är väl att gå lite väl långt i anklagelserna.

Hade jag varit Storåkers så hade jag sett mig om efter en annan sponsor i alla fall. Jag har aldrig spelat på Absolute, och Ultimatebet gav jag fingret åt redan för ett år sedan i ett annat ärende (som slutade med att de ville bjuda mig till Aruba), och där skulle jag aldrig komma på tanken att spela igen. Okej, om det vore världens enda sajt kanske, men jag öppnar hellre mitt konto på Ladbrokes igen än sätter min fot på Absloute i alla fall.

Länk till kommentar

Skumläste bara, men om jag fattade det rätt så var nåfot/några av Deebs konton låsta i samband med skandalen,
Var en massa överföringar från och till bekräftade fuskkonton också, vilket gör det hela rätt mycket värre. Har också för mig att Deeb har någon form av ägarintresse, men det kan vara helt fel.
Länk till kommentar

This is the main thing. Plus Freddy said he worked for UB.

Again, no superuser transferred money to kid55. Let's not have that repeated so much people begin to think it's true. Getting money from -fred-, an account that is either UB-run or in a close relationship with UB, is consistent with him working for them. It's the account -fred- funding a known superuser that's dramabomb here.

Har läst halva tråden på fyran: Deebs "bekräftade" konton har inte gjort några sådana överföringar (i första halvan av tråden), däremot kontot -fred- som är frågan om vem som äger.

Troligast är väl att någon av highstakeslirarna i Vegas (dvs ej Deeb/Hellmuth) har haft tillgång till superuserkontot och använt för att spela på UB/Abolute. Att dessa snubbar sedan skickar pengar fram och tillbaks till Deeb/Hellmuth för att cleara ex kinapokerskulder känns ju som en rimlig förklaring.

Hellmuth är ju en bekräftat förlorande spelare online, hade han haft superkontot så skulle han inte var adet. Att man kan vinna stora belopp på kort tid är inget bevis, alla kan vi trippla upp på 20 minuter. Större bevis skulle vara tat han spelade i fem timmar som vinande spelare...

Jag skulle hellre säga att det är UB/Absolutes management som tänkt "okej, vi kan pröjsa Phil en jävla massa pengar som reklampojke, vi stjäl tillbaks pengarna sedan genom att spela mot honom med ett superuserkonto", och sedan har denna plan utvecklats till att stjäla från andra highstakesspelare.

Länk till kommentar

Jag skulle hellre säga att det är UB/Absolutes management som tänkt "okej, vi kan pröjsa Phil en jävla massa pengar som reklampojke, vi stjäl tillbaks pengarna sedan genom att spela mot honom med ett superuserkonto", och sedan har denna plan utvecklats till att stjäla från andra highstakesspelare.

Tuff anklagelse, finns det bevis?

Länk till kommentar

OM det funkar så här? Så kommer man ju lägga all tid i rigg tråden, eller ja inte jag kanske:roll: men highstakes bör väl ta sig en funderare?

Länk till kommentar

Hamilton decided to make a potential victory as lucrative as possible for himself by packing on the pounds during the main event that year. He ordered a full steak dinner while at the table on the final day of the tournament, and he followed that up with four banana splits. His timing was perfect, because right before the final table all of the players stepped on a scale to weigh in and determine the amount of silver that would be awarded to the winner. Hamilton even tried to step on the scale with $2,000 in half dollars in his pockets, which he was relieved of, but even without that extra weight he tipped the scale at 330 pounds.

Han har ju försökt "fuska" tidigare ...
Länk till kommentar

Online poker employees/game security programmers could be anywhere, PokerStars has employees in Costa Rica, Canada, London, and Isle of Man.

Absolute Poker was recently aquired by 1994 WSOP Main Event Champion Russ Hamilton who owns Blast Off Limited (Malta) which also owns UltimateBet.

Russ Hamilton also owns the Ultimate Blackjack Tour and clubUBT.com (the only legal Poker and Blackjack site, actually just a freeroll site that charges $20 a month membership fee).

Phil Hellmuth once said that Russ Hamilton could be worth a billion dollars, that's probably bullshit but he might be worth over $100 million

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/forums/content/Poker-News-and-Resources/44393/Detective-Druff-solves-AP-Cheating-Scandal/

inlägg 13

Länk till kommentar

Gdaily, inlägg #59 i nya tråden med cliffnotes som jag länkade ovan:

12. N 82 50 24 promptly followed up that post with this groundbreaking post, basically stating that the physical address listed for the nvtease/NoPaddles/sleepless accounts (confirmed superuser accounts) is owned by Russ Hamilton, the prior owner of UB.
Länk till kommentar

Freddy's answers cliffsnotes go something like this... (from freddy thru daniel alaei)

---He was a net loser in the games.

---He was owed money from UB when he stopped being a sponsored player there, money he has never been paid.

--- He says -Fred- was some account from management that got money to people. That seems to fit with all the transactional info provided by brainwashdodo.

--- He did cash out more than a million over his deposits and wins- but he got paid for his aruba win into his account (1 million which didn't show up in brainwashdodo's posts), and online accounts are often used to square up debts among high rollers at varying sites. His account at UB could/would have transfers to square up for other debts elsewhere, so it wouldn't necessarily match.

BarryG has somewhat backed up this claim of debt clearing, as have other bigger game players. I think you could also find many 2+2ers who would say the same.

As far as I know Freddy is coming on the pokercast this week.

Länk till kommentar

Det finns en snarlik variant, Ola. Kontot "Fred" har tydligen använts för transfer till en del UB-pron. Vissa av dessa pron är, som du påpekat, förlorande cash gamespelare. Ändå är det oerhört viktigt för UB att de verkligen spelar på sajten - och på en "ball" nivå.

En tanke är att UB:s ledning (alternativt Russ H och några få ytterligare införstådda) använt fuskkontona för att betala förlusterna för Hellmuth & co.

En vild spekulation naturligtvis, men inte helt ologiskt.

Länk till kommentar

Jupp, det finns många tänkbara förklaringar, och de flesta pekar i riktning mot att Phil är oskyldig som ett litet lamm, och att Russ är den stora stygga vargen.

Har varit på resande fot några dagar, något nytt som framkommit?

Stora "beviset" på att Phjil är oskyldig måste väl ändå ligga i hans ego som pokerspelare. Tänk er Phli med ett superuserkonto... Med sitt ego "I can dodge Bullets, baby" och önskan om att vara världens bästa pokerspelare så hade han väl i så fall spelat varenda turre på UB, från endollars och uppåt, och alltid "vunnit" dem (förvisso rejält snyggare än Potripper). När han inte tagit chansen till en sådan ego/reklamboost så tycker jag det verkar uppenbart att verktyget inte funnits tillgängligt för honom.

-Fred- har säkert använts för att betala ut "spelarersättningar" med mera. Tror knappast att alla ersättningar till sponsrade spelare på de olika sajterna runt om i världen kommer skattemyndigheterna till känna.

Länk till kommentar