Gå till innehåll

28 Microgaming sajter stängs ner?

jason

Spelade på rednines och de verkade seriösa enligt min mening. Det är alltid svårt att kolla upp hur pass seriös en sida är innan, och tyvärr så blir det så att när det skiter sig på en del av ett nätverk dras hela nätverket ner i smutsen.

Ta för vana att kolla vem som registrerat domänen, seriösa företag har ALLTID solklara kontakt uppgifter.

Är dom anonyma(som i rednines fall), låt bli att spela. Finns det uppgifter, slösa nån minut på att googla fram lite info.

edit: när man ser såna kontaktuppgifter bör man ju också ta sig en funderare: http://pokerforum.nu/forum/b2b/46078-110bet-com-b2b.html#post952423

socieded anonima? är det anonyma sällskapet?(bara gissar, kan inte språket alls :D)

för att inte tala om T6 fallet, där dom först var dolda, sedan ändrades till offentliga, behövdes inte mer än 1 minut av googlande för att se att allt inte stog rätt till

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 178
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Ny press release http://www.microgaming.com/pressrelease_261.php

3 April 2008

COMPANY STATEMENT: UPDATE 3/4/08

ISLE OF MAN - As of today, Sims Partners - the Brisbane based liquidator acting on behalf of Tusk Corporation, has added Tusk Corporation to its 'companies currently in administration' section of its website, along with contact details for any claim. The page can be found at http://www.simspartners.com.au/creditors_current-administrations.php and appears under the heading "Tusk Investment Corporation (In Liquidation)"

Microgaming recommends that any player affected by this situation submit their claim directly to the relevant contacts at Sims Partners, via this web page. As previously stated, Microgaming will endeavour to keep affected players informed as more information is made available.

For media enquiries only, please contact:

Stuart Hehir at Chameleon PR

+44 (0) 20 7680 5500

stuart@chameleonpr.com

Länk till kommentar

Ta för vana att kolla vem som registrerat domänen, seriösa företag har ALLTID solklara kontakt uppgifter.

Är dom anonyma(som i rednines fall), låt bli att spela. Finns det uppgifter, slösa nån minut på att googla fram lite info.

Har själv spelat på rednines, de var inte anonyma till en början, sajten startades av samma personer som ligger bakom rakerebate.. himla tur att man inte spelar där längre..

Länk till kommentar

Har själv spelat på rednines, de var inte anonyma till en början, sajten startades av samma personer som ligger bakom rakerebate.. himla tur att man inte spelar där längre..

Kanske dom försöker vara seriösa ändå, vad vet jag...men att dölja kontaktuppgifterna ger ju uppfattningen att man vill dölja nåt...

Personligen vägrar jag spela på såna sajter...

Länk till kommentar

Fick detta tillbaka när jag mailade dem:

Given that the company’s creditors are located throughout the world, the circular to creditors can be accessed from the link set out below:

https://secure16.ozhosting.com/simspartners/publicdocs/56-TuskCircular1.pdf

Kan nån ta en titt på den länken och förklara för mig vad dom menar? Jag är nollställd, kanske meningslöst att jaga sina pengar..

Länk till kommentar

Fick detta tillbaka när jag mailade dem:

Given that the company’s creditors are located throughout the world, the circular to creditors can be accessed from the link set out below:

https://secure16.ozhosting.com/simspartners/publicdocs/56-TuskCircular1.pdf

Kan nån ta en titt på den länken och förklara för mig vad dom menar? Jag är nollställd, kanske meningslöst att jaga sina pengar..

Ett inlägg på 2+2 som förhoppnngsvis hjälper.

Don't worry guys, I'm here to save you.

*** Proof of Debt Form***

This new form is the exact same form as some of you have filled out already (just in a different format). I'm going essentially off the information they give me so if you have already done this I would advise you to do it again using the form they have provided. I know this is repetitive, but like I said I'm taking things as they are given to us by the liquidator. This way you also have the "official" form provided by them in case they want to get technical (even though it's the same).

https://secure16.ozhosting.com/simsp...kCircular1.pdf

I'll go through each item and leave the obvious ones with no explanation.

"Name of creditor" - Full LEGAL name. I'd also make sure it's the same name associated with the account.

"Address" - Address associated with the account.

"Email address" - Make sure this is the address you want to receive notifications at. I say this because I have a separate email address for poker accounts and never check it.

"Telephone Number" - Include your area code and country area code.

"Total Amount of Claim as at Date of Members' Resolution to Wind-up Company" - All this means is how much money did you have online on the date Tusk decided to liquidate. I'd use March 6th, 2008 as the cut-off date since this is when the liquidator was appointed (even though operations had ceased before this date). The amount is going to be the same either way so write down the amount that was in there before Tusk shut down access to the various skins. They made this sound a lot more complicated than what it is.

"Particulars of how Debt(s) arose and Date(s) incurred (use space overleaf if necessary)" - This is essentially asking why Tusk owes you money. I'd keep the answer to this statement short and concise. For example, in my form I state:

"From the period of 10/4/06 - 3/6/08, several credits were made into my online poker account at http://www.(nameofpokersite).com in the amount of $X. Tusk Investment Corporation, acting as a payment processor and clearing house for the Microgaming Poker Network, held these funds in escrow on my behalf during this time. I have made a formal request for withdrawal of these funds and am yet to hear a response from anyone associated with Tusk Investment Corporation or the Microgaming Poker Network. In the event these funds are held in trust, I hereby declare this notice to be an official demand for all monetary amounts owed to me by Tusk Investment Corporation. Alternatively, I request an immediate accounting of Tusk's assets to determine if further legal action is warranted in this matter. Thank you for your co-operation."

"Particulars of any Security held" - This question only applies to secure creditors. It is basically asking if you have an asserted lien over the company's assets in the event of default. An example of this, purely to illustrate, would be a bank having a mortgage over a person's home. In the event you don't pay, then they can assert their lien and foreclose on your house. Since we are unsecured creditors, however, we don't have a security interest at stake. This is how I answered:

"None known at this time. In the event player funds are held in trust, please advise immediately so distribution may be made. I reserve the right to supplement this answer should further information become available."

"Value of security" - Once again, this is asking for the value of anything you have a lien asserted over (which in this case does not apply). This was my answer:

"In the event player funds are held in trust I hereby assert a secured claim of ($ amount you are owed). I reserve the right to supplement this answer should further information become available."

The next section only applies if you have been paid anything (as of March 6, 2008) from Tusk. I don't know a single person that has though so I would leave this section blank. If you have been paid, fill out the information accordingly.

You will also need to submit as much proof as possible with the claim form. The more proof you have, the better it will be. I hope this helped.

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...
... jag Pm:ade dig... var lite nyfiken på vad dom eventuellt goda nyheterna kunde handla om..

Hej!

Tyvärr är det lite för sent nu. Hade lyckats fixa en deal med ett annat skin där man kunde få tillbaka lite av cashen iaf. Ledsen att du inte fick svar men det har varit lite cirkus i PM-boxen.

MVH

Jennez

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...