Gå till innehåll

Nordens första skolmassaker

brainslicer

• Svars 97
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Snott från FB, hans manifest:

"I am a cynical existentialist, antihuman humanist, antisocial socialdarwinist, realistic idealist and godlike atheist.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM! JUSTITIA SUUM CUIQUE DISTRIBUIT! SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

I am prepared to fight and die for my cause. I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection.

You might ask yourselves, why did I do this and what do I want. Well, most of you are too arrogant and closed-minded to understand... You will proprably say me that I am"insane", "crazy", "psychopath", "criminal" or crap like that. No, the truth is that I am just an animl, a human, an individual, a dissident.

I have had enough. I don't want to be part of this ****ed up society. Like some other wise people have said in the past, human race is not worth fighting for or saving... only worth killing. But... When my enemies will run and hide in fear when mentioning my name... When the gangsters of the corrupted governments have been shot in the streets... When the rule of idioracy and the democratic system has been replaced with justice... When intelligent people are finally free and rule the society instead of the idiocratic rule of majority... In that great day of deliverance, you will know what I want.

Long live the revolution... revolution against the system, which enslaves not only the majority of weak-minded masses but also the small minority of strong-minded and intelligent individuals! If we want to live in a different world, we must act. We must rise against the enslaving, corrupted and totalitarian regimes and overthrow the tyrants, gangsters and the rule of idiocracy. I can't alone change much but hopefully my actions will inspire all the intelligent people of the world and start some sort of revolution against the current systems. The system discriminating naturality and justice, is my enemy. The people living in the world of delusion and supporting this system are my enemies.

I am ready to die for a cause I know is right, just and true... even if I would lose or the battle would be only remembered as evil... I will rather fight and die than live a long and unhappy life.

And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don't blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don't blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don't blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!

Justice renders to everyone his due."

Vad betyder de latinskacitaten? Sista kommer från Booth när han sköt Washington (så händer det med tyranner), men de andra två...? Rättvisa har blivit skipad?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Sjuk finne!

Edit: Skönt att han är död.

det är väl inte 100% att han är det?

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article1190466.ab

– Situationen är under kontroll och mannen oskadliggjord, säger Tero Haapala på centralkriminalpolisen till Hufvudstadsbladet.

– Han kan finnas bland de skadade på sjukhus, säger poliskällor till Ilta-Sanomat.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/uutinen.asp?id=1452431

Ampujaksi epäillyn tilasta ei tietoa

översatt:..ingen uppgift om gärningsmannen är död eller skadad annat, eller oskadd

edit: http://www.yle.fi/svenska/ svenska nyheter från yle

Länk till kommentar

Den svenskspråkiga radion i Finland säger att gärningsmannen är gripen.

Det hålls en presskonferens i kommunhuset kl 18 finsk tid. Då kommer troligen mer exakt info., och man slipper spekulationerna från media.

Min frus syster bor inte allt för långt från Tusby. Då man kör till systern passerar man skyltar som visar mot Tusby. Min frus syster är lärare i en svenskspråkig klass i mellanstadiet. Men jag tror inte det var nära Tusby.

Länk till kommentar

Google är din vän....

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM!

”Om du vill fred, så bered dig för krig”. Citat ur en romersk lärobok i krigföring från omkring år 400

JUSTITIA SUUM CUIQUE DISTRIBUIT!

"Justice renders to everyone his due." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

"Thus always to tyrants" or "Thus ever [it be] with tyrants".

Länk till kommentar

tragiskt. riktigt smart kille dessutom.

det är garanterat 5 random tonåringar och rektorns fel att samhället är "****ed up". smidig lösning att skjuta vilt omkring sig för att lösa samhällsproblem.

man kan undra om/hur han tänkte.

Mm, vill han förbättra samhället ska han ju skjuta politiker.

Länk till kommentar

omöjligt å glo på utube-videorna eller?

ja, dom blev borttagna rätt fort, men antar nån har sparat dom så dom dyker upp på annat håll

edit: tex där .flv filerna är dom sparade yt-filmerna (FLVplayer o antagligen VLC funkar)

edit2: http://www.vasabladet.fi/story.aspx?storyID=11440

Minst åtta döda i skottdrama i Tusbyskola

Fem pojkar och två pojkar samt en vuxen kvinna har omkommit i ett skottdrama på Jokelaskolan i Tusby. Efter dådet sköt gärningsmannen sig i huvudet. Han vårdas nu på Tölö sjukhus. Hans möjligheter att överleva beskrivs som obefintliga.

Länk till kommentar