Gå till innehåll

Allt om schyssta citat!

Timmi

Guns don't kill people. Apes with guns kill people -Chuck Heston

Eddie Izzard gjorde en mycket skönare variant av den i ståuppshowen Dress to Kill. Fast det är hela utlägget om "monkeys with guns" som är det roliga :)

"Guns don't kill people, monkeys kill people (if they got a gun)"

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 62
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie Izzard gjorde en mycket skönare variant av den i ståuppshowen Dress to Kill. Fast det är hela utlägget om "monkeys with guns" som är det roliga :)

Ser framför mig hur han stor och pratar om detta med sin goa engelska och underbara kroppsspråk :)

Länk till kommentar

Näringsministern eller vem det var sa 1997 någonting i stil med:

"Internet är en fluga som snart kommer att blåsa bort"

De var ju ganska roligt :D

Var inte det Uusman? Kommunikationsminister eller nåt.

Jaa, ja vet inte riktigt nån minister var det iallafall :P

Länk till kommentar

• 5 months later...

George Bush:

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." —Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

Länk till kommentar

Citat är kul :) Byter min signatur emellanåt med ett citat som passar dagen eller någon tråd jag debatterar i för tillfället.

Nietzsche har sagt en hel del tänkvärda saker. En favorit:

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.

And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.

Ja, Nietzsche sa (skrev?) en hel del bra grejer. Min favorit just nu är ändå:

Genuine tragedies in the world are not conflicts between right and wrong. They are conflicts between two rights.
Länk till kommentar

Ser framför mig hur han stor och pratar om detta med sin goa engelska och underbara kroppsspråk :)

Den utläggningen kör han även i sin Circle, ett uppträdande i NewYork från år 2000. En alldeles strålande "film" för övrigt.. se den!

(...)

"One thing about the Death Star is that there were no food! No one had food at all! But there must have been a Death Star cantine, yeah? There must have been a cafeteria.. downstairs.. in between battles, where Darth Vader could just go down and chill..

-I will have the penne all'arrabbiata."

osv.

Länk till kommentar

Simpsons - en outtömlig källa av visdom

Homer: Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like Elvis, gremlins, and eskimos.

Bart: There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson...

Homer: If you not succed at the first try, its not worth the effort.

Homer: Well son, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is - never try.

Chief Wiggum: Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort and heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. I repeat, the driver is hatless!

Homer: Please Mr Alien, dont eat me. I have a family. Eat them.

Homer: Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

Nelson: Shoplifting is a victimless crime, just like punching someone in the dark...

När Homer ska köpa en revolver:

Expediten: It´s a five day waiting period, we have to run a background check

Homer: Five days? But I´m mad now!

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose... it's how drunk you get.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Lisa: No!

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal!

Homer: Heh heh heh... ooh... yeah... right, Lisa. A wonderful... magical animal.

Marge: Do you want your son to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, or a sleazy male stripper?

Homer: Can't he be both, like the late Earl Warren?

Marge: Earl Warren was never a stripper!

Homer: Oh, now who's being naive?

Oh, Lisa, you and your stories: Bart's a vampire, beer kills brain cells.

Now let's go back to that... building...thingie... where our beds and TV... is.

Homer: Bart, a woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and

you'd step over your own mother just to get one! (chugs beer)

Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races.

Lisa: Dad, we did something very bad!

Homer: Did you wreck the car?

Bart: No.

Homer: Did you raise the dead?

Lisa: Yes.

Homer: But the car's okay?

Bart & Lisa: Uh-huh.

Homer: All right then.

(praying): Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies.

If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign

whatsoever... thy bidding will be done (munch munch munch).

What's the point of going out? We're just going to wind up back here anyway.

Lisa: We have to go to Little Italy

Homer: I get our little passports

Länk till kommentar

Kan ni inte posta fler (fejkade) Bush-citat som "bevisar" att han är så dum som svensk media alltid försöker få det att verka som!

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

- US President George W. Bush (August 5, 2004)

"I don't know why you're talking about Sweden. They're the neutral one. They don't have an army." —during a Dec. 2002 Oval Office meeting with Rep. Tom Lantos, as reported by the New York Times

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." —Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

Länk till kommentar

Behövs inte, han klarar av den uppgiften så bra själv i sina nyhetssändningar.

Hans image är starkt tecken på att han är politiskt begåvad inte att han är korkad. I en demokrati försöker man få väljarna att identifiera och sympatisera med en, då är det inte så där jättelyckat att framstå som någon överintelligent tomte med en massa akademiska examina. Att han skulle vara underbegåvad är ju bara löjligt, det stämmer helt enkelt inte och är rätt trivialt att inse.

Det är ju inte direkt så att svenska politiker, eller vår statschef, gör ett bättre intryck än Bush.

Länk till kommentar