Gå till innehåll

Semidagboken -

Sladdafan

• Svars 1,2k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf?

Fick intrycket av att vi bodde i samma stad. Vilken del av stan har detta hänt? Hittar inget på den fantastiska lokaltidningens hemsida (inget ovanligt iofs)

Tydligen gjorde vi inte de;-) Var glad för de! Så som man sprungit IRL denna sommaren har man väl en fin repa längs hela sidan på bilen. Flyttade den igår men märkte inget på förarsidan. Återstår att se om passargerarsidan är OK

Föressten så har pokertipsen börjat rulla in på hans blogg nu! 3/21 är uppe.

Verkar som jag har en del kvar att lära! Vet inte ens vad en flash är

1: Be not in a hurry to win big money immediately, be patient

2: Never go all in until you are sure that you have very good hand and most likely it is the best hand.

3: If you have a good hand, you can bet depending on how good hand you have. A pair just a little (depending on type of a pair) Pair of 2 to 10 better call or pass (do not bet) if there is not much bet. Pair of jacks just a little, Pair of queens a little more. Pair of Kings bet significantly but be aware of the opponent's reaction if he bets too, then you have to be careful. Be also attentive to what kind of person your opponent is. If you feel that he just bet without a good hand, you can call or even bet over him. The same applies to the pair of Aces. Two pairs a little more. Three of a kind is nice but be careful of the straight, flash, and full House. If you have straight be careful of flash, if you have flash be cautious about full House

EDIT: Verkar som dessa tre legat där ett tag? Uppdatering skulle ju kommit igår :(

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Någon trevlig prick har roat sig med at repa 100-ish bilar parkerade i stan.

Inte kollat min än. One time?

MVH

Snålade in på parkeringshus

Min parkeringslänga med tak fick påhälsning när min bil var sprillans. 2 veckor. Jag blev i alla fall minst utsatt av alla där men på nåt sätt kändes det som en beat för hade jag inte bara fått 1 repa på ett ställe utan typ 38482729 st och stora så man inte hade snålat ur på 6k självrisken och fått hela bilen omlackad så nu dras jag med det tills jag orkar åtgärda det :) polisanmält obv .. Med alla andra på längan , händer itt så mycket på utredningsfronten men det sattes upp kameror efteråt <3

Länk till kommentar

Handlar om att sköta sitt repp ordentligt.

Gå upp till playbar och slå ner största killen så får du lite streetcred, dom ska veta vem de har att göra med!

Ska ha det i åtanke! Inte besökt playbar och kan inte säga jag haft ngt sug heller. Känns som allt drägg som hängde på desperaten hänger där?

F.ö kollade jag bilen och den hade, hör och häpna, klarat sig från repor! Lite streetcred kanske man har trots allt?

Dock såg jag att någon applicerat de italienska reglerna vad gäller parkera och kört in i min nummerplåt fram med sin dragkrok. Verkade mest vara nummerplåten som tagit skada iaf

EDIT: Såg att en kille fått halspulsådern avskuren på playbar i sommar när jag varit på äventyr. Verkar vara trevligt ställe

Länk till kommentar

Samtliga 21 pokertips:

1: Be not in a hurry to win big money immediately, be patient

2: Never go all in until you are sure that you have very good hand and most likely it is the best hand.

3: If you have a good hand, you can bet on epending on how good hand you have. A pair just a little (depending on type of a pair) Pair of 2 to 10 better call or pass (do not bet on) if there is not much bet. Pair of jacks just a little, Pair of queens a little more. Pair of Kings bet on significantly but be aware of the opponent's reaction if he bets too, then you have to be careful. Be also attentive to what kind of person your opponent is. If you feel that he just bet on without a good hand, you can call or even bet on over him. The same applies to the pair of Aces. Two pairs a little more. Three of a kind is nice but be careful of the straight, flash, and full House. If you have straight be careful of flash, if you have flash be cautious about full House

4: You should always ensure that you survive the game as long as possible. Fold your hand as much as possible, you will notice that it will turn around and go your way.

5: Avoid playing unless you feel fine and quit the game when you start to feel bad.

6: If you lose big write down it and analyze it and compare it with my advices here. Check out what it was that went wrong.

7: When you play online take good time to determine how you should play.

8: Think of how many who call each time, the more the less chance to win be careful.

9: Read the content here before you start playing!

10: When you receive your first hand make a plan for how you should deal with it such as beting or not in that case how much, depending on what kind of hand you have.

11: Example of playing wrong I have ACE and three and the opponent has 2, 5, on the table comes 4 and 3, 6 your opponent plays smart, although he has a straight already and call or pass only, I also call or pass the next card is a 3 I have got three of a kind and get happy and invest a lot or all in, the opponent calls the bet and win all of my money. Here when you have three of a kind or two pairs look for if there is a chance for the straight on the table, and to bet just not all in anyway. You should wait for the next card or in this case, wait and see if you get a full House or not.

12: When you play, ask yourself what ( kind of hand and way to play) it is that I lose most on, and avoid it and analyze it.

13:Have a plan how to bet on the hand so you do not lose much if it becomes wrong depending on what level you play, if we take the smallest level(table level) this is an approximate system in swedish currency( find out how much it is in your currency): a pair = one Crown, 2pair = 2crowns (per shared cards), three of a kind = 3 to 5 Crowns, straight = 5 to 10 crowns or all in if you are certain you have the best hand flash= 5 to 10 SEK or all in with ACE.

14: In the beginning when you are a beginner you should start at the table that requires low stakes. When you gained enough experience and know that you are a winner most of the time you can go to the table with high stakes.

15: Always look at how other players play and learn from it.

16: Study your opponents at the table and the way they play and adjust your play accordingly.

17: Check the details worked out on your site where you can play poker and use features such as the different ways you can bet on your hand, it is most important. Use the method that best fits on the hand you have.

18: If most people at the table call the hand and you get good cards (the first two) bet accordingly to force the majority lay their hands. This is because it is harder to win if there are several that will continue. If, however, there are a few callers you should also call to have the advantage of having a good hand when the first three cards are put on the table.

19: Set a time limit and profit limit on how much should I play 4-5 hours a few hundred of the currency you are playing, for example, to be sure to go plus.

20: Leave the table if you notice that someone at the table is playing in a special way that you loose a lot against and find out how to play against.

21: Repeat this when you play: most of the hands are the hands that I`ll lose my money on. Think to yourself if I`ll lose on this hand (the first two that you receive) if it is the case say to yourself better not to play this hand because I`ll lose money normally now!

Länk till kommentar

Herrejävlar va mycket paj!

+1. Vad var det för pajer?

Bjöd ett lite större sällskap =)

Det är två Tacopajer, en med Brocolli/Championjoner/Paprika/Bacon en med samma setup fast Kantareller istället för campionjoner, två med fetaost/färsk spenat/tomat samt en med Brocolli/paprika/bacon då jag inte orkade skiva mer svamp

Länk till kommentar