Gå till innehåll

Ställ frågor till Phil Hellmuth!

devalanteriel

Mannen, myten, legenden (för att inte tala om munnen) har signerat några musmattor vi tänkte ge bort till de tre bästa frågeställarna när vi nu ger er chansen att fråga Phil Hellmuth vad ni alltid velat veta.

Phil har bland annat flest WSOP-armband någonsin (hela elva) och vann WSOP Main Event som 24-åring vilket är få förunnat. Dessutom har han skrivit böcker och släppt instruktionsvideor och är en flitig tv-gäst.

Så... fråga på så mycket ni vill! :)

Frågor på svenska kommer att ignoreras eftersom Phil inte är sådär värst bevandrad i språket.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 50
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Without doing anything in particular you always seem to be the focal point of any poker table I ever see you at. Is that a consequence of your achievements, or has it always come naturally to you being the centre of attention?

Do you think you have a fair chance to win the WSOP main event again, or is there too much luck involved with the high amount of players attending every year?

Länk till kommentar

When producing a TV-show like High Stakes Poker I guess it’s natural to show the most spectacularly hands. How representative is the hands shown at HSP compared to the whole, actually game and how representative is the way the players play in HSP compared to there ordinary game?

Länk till kommentar

Vi kör med några:

Hello Herr Doktor Hellmouth, I have some questions for you:

You are very good in getting other players on tilt.

How come you seem to be very easy to get tilted too?

Because of your wifes profession it shouldn't be hard to get help with that...

Or maybe you don't mix family and professional life?

I am a beginning live player and would appreciate some tips on getting others in tilt and hate me even more.

I am quite good in that because of a lot of nonsense talk and even more hated/feared because of my many all-ins.

This only doensn't seem to get into everyones heads.

Is it because the other players are too mentally stable, gotten used to it since long time before or maybe I'm just not good at what I'm doing?

Which (professional) poker players do you think are the best one in getting others tilted?

(My favourites besides you are: Tony G, Dave Ulliot, Mike Matusow & Ilari Sahamies)

What were your thoughts at the 72-hand on HSP?

Exactly like you said since Mike didn't have money to a rebuy or something else?

Table image to get paid when you have something good?

Is writing of your book "Play Poker Like the Pros" just a devious plan to get the fish play Texas Hold'Em even worse plus getting payd for them to do it since you earn money for the book.

I though everything else than Hold'Em in the book was ok btw.

-In your book you write that the only site you need is UB.

How come you recommend only one site with little traffic and not many games?

Is it because you get paid by UB?

(My opinion is that it is vital to have accounts on many sites so it is easier to find good games.)

By the way,

I hope to see you at a poker table as soon as I am properly bankrolled.

One of my life goals is to get you on mongo-tilt. :twisted:

Länk till kommentar

- How did it felt to win the Main Event of the WSOP in 1989, and winning Johnny Chan in heads up play?

- What is the biggest pot You have ever won and lost?

- You attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison for three years, then You desided to play poker full-time. How/Why did You desided to play poker full-time?

- Who do You think is the best player in the poker hall of fame and why?

At this moment, who do You think is the best pokerplayer in these game types?

1) No-limit Texas hold´em

2) Pot-limit Omaha

- You have won one bracelet this year. How many did You thought You would get this year?

- I just watched a video where You got A4o in a HSP game. You raised to $3,5k pre-flop and Negreanu re-raised to $7k. You call and say You think he has jacks.

The flop is: A 6 T rainbow. You check, Negreanu bets $10k and You call.

The turn is: 2. There is now a flush draw. You check, Negreanu bets $25k, You call, and say that You think he has QQ.

The river is: 7. Negreanu can now have a flush. You check, Negraeanu bets $40k, and You call.

Negreanu shows two pairs, Aces and tens, and wins the pot.

Now the question is: How do You think You played this hand wrong?

Here is a link to the video : http://youtube.com/watch?v=b2ReMJS7oCA

- What is the most embarrasing thing You have said/done when You have played poker?

- How long time have You played onlinepoker and where did You start to play?

- What do You think about finnish pokerplayers? Which have You played against? Who do You think is the best (and the worst) finnish pokerplayer?

Länk till kommentar

Greetings Mr Hellmuth!

I am woundering what you think about the future of poker

both online and live when United States of America has

laws that prevents people from playing and the fact that

other countries might follow in the same path.

What would you do if you quit playing poker for some reason

and what would you do instead as your favourite passtime?

Hope to see you soon in Sweden again!

Länk till kommentar

Who is the biggest idiot in the poker world?

You can pick 9 people, living or dead, for a poker night. Which 9 would you pick?

Is there any specific player or type of player that you don't want to play against?

What is you favorit food? Favorit drink?

Do you think the wsop structure should be changed, or can it continue as is even with 10000 entrants?

Länk till kommentar