• Filosofi
    • Kost & Träning
    • Personlig utveckling
    • Brudar
    • Teknik, vetenskap och nörderi
    • Prylar
    • TVserier, filmer, böcker
    • Allt som är contrarian

Det är enorm smörbrist i Norge. Det var det även i Sverige tidigare i år, men jag tror det är ok här nu.

I norge däremot får du inte tag i smör i en enda affär!!

Det beror på mejeristrukturen, det är ungefär samma som i sverige med en stor aktör, fast många gånger värre med stränga reuleringar av import. Till viss del har folk ändrat kost, till viss del blir det en paniksituation där folk köper på sig, speciellt inför jul.

Ganska kul ändå att ett av världens rikaste land nu är som gamla sovjet. I affärerna står det skyltar; "smör slut, brelett slut" osv.

Det har uppstått en svart marknad där folk köper och säljer smör dyrt;

http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/tilsalgs/resultat?keyword=sm%F8r&sort=5

lol

så sjukt, folk säljer halvöppna paket

http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/tilsalgs/annonse?finnkode=32113594

http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/tilsalgs/annonse?finnkode=32191338

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Semisäker på att Shahin89 har blivit hackad. Skickade en felstavad länk till will-hill (wiiliamhill.com/blablabla/blablabla) och bad om hjälp med att se om klienten fungerar. Är en longshot att willhill skulle äga en sådan domän och har programvaran där, så jag väljer att varna all i förebyggande syfte istället.

KLICKA INTE PÅ NÅGOT HAN SKICKAR.

Har försökt att ringa honom men får inget svar. Den som sitter på hans skype vägrar dessutom att ringa mig, så väljer att outa direkt iom risken att han blåser ngn. Har ni klickat på länken kan det vara läge att börja byta lösen från en säker dator asap. Ingen aning om vad som finns där då jag själv inte har klickat, men kan ju mkt väl vara en trojan som en eventuell hacker försöker sprida.

Någon nära vän borde kontakta shahin asap och hjälpa honom att byta lösen, få kontroll över emails osv från en säker datorn.

Skriver det lite här och var på forumet så att folk verkligen ser det i tid om det är så att det sitter ett äckel på hans konto.

Puss

EDIT: Confirmed att shahins konto är hackat. Se stora tråden för mer info

Länk till kommentar

pajaseri med "smör bristen" (norge) - hur svårt är det att göra eget smör? Inte särskilt, givetvis något dyrare än butikspris och tar tid, men svårt, nä. Suck, non issue!

(however om det är en shortage squeeze av fettindustrin för att kunna prishöja så är det grattis till uppmärksamheten)

Länk till kommentar

Jag gissar att det beror på att de har halvstatligt semimonopol i mejeri-industrin och har svinhöga tullar på import. Byråkratin i mejeridelen är inte flexibel vid prissättning, så det blir inga sådana signaler från handlare till bönder om behov av ökad produktion, och centralplanerarnas incitament är skruvade nog att de inte har ett effektivt sätt att förutse kommande behov eller snabbt anpassa organisation och produktion. Därtill gör tullarna att det inte heller blir möjligt att köpa in smör från närliggande länder som med lätthet kunnat hantera bumpen i efterfrågan på smör.

Själva försäljningsökningen har nog betydligt mer att göra med att folk vill safea smörförrådet till julen än att det faktiskt är så många fler som äter LCHF. Så det blir hamstringsrace och priserna, pga tidigare nämnda stelhet, hänger inte med och vips så finns inget smör tillgängligt.

Länk till kommentar

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/56/medium-stakes-pl-nl/possible-collusion-softplaying-botting-1knl-ipoker-766070/

Antar att den här tråden varit uppe här förut men postar den i alla fall då jag antar att det är ett flertal som skriver här i dagboken som spelat mot dessa bottar.

yep. inte koll på de nya nicksen men de gamla var iaf bra, de var plus mot mig även om jag var plus på borden mot dem. rätt sjukt hur win win för siterna botarna är, först rejkar de in pengar, sedan tar siten botens saldo när de avslöjas. ska siten vinstmaximera är frågan hur botvänliga de vill vara :-/

Länk till kommentar

Originally Posted by SlowHabit

I'm not sure what qualifies as rich but here's my 2 cents.

When I was younger, I didn't have a purpose and that's not a bad thing at all. I did what was required of me and then I did things that made me happy. I was never sad because I was broke. I hung out with broke friends and they are still my friends today because I'm happy when I'm with them.

As I got older and have more control of my life, basically, I graduated college and found poker, it was easier (and more choices) to do things that made me happy.

The question is what you need to do to be happy.

I use something I called a happiness scale. Basically, every day, I think of activities and people that increase my happiness level and I do my best to do those activities and be around those people. It's amazing how talking to people who are motivated, energetic, and have a thirst for life motivates you. This is the main reason why people talk about pets and restaurants. Because it gives them opportunities to talk about things that make them happy. It's even better if they can talk to people who makes them happy as well.

I do my best to avoid people who suck the energy out of me and people who are negative. They pull you down. It's not a coincidence that when you think of your friends, you think of people who bring smiles to your face. Negative people don't do that and don't contribute anything to your life but pain and annoyances. Although it's gut-wretching, over time, we naturally move away from these people. For me, I make sure I avoid them because it's going to happen anyway. I might as well start now.

If you want to be happy, make it your #1 goal in life. Once you start focusing on being happy, your life will be better. You know that exercising and eating healthy foods will make you happy but if for whatever reason, you don't want to do it, this basically means that you don't value happiness enough. Imagine if I give you a million dollar every time you go to the gym, would you do it? Of course you would. But like everyone with money know, in the end, it's not the money that get you to smile every day. It's your friends and family that you love and care for.

It seems daunting but if you strategize how to be happy, you can achieve it. DAILY. And it's not that hard.

It takes simple steps. It takes time. If you find yourself giving a reason why you can't do it, find a friend who doesn't have this attitude and ask him to help you out. He will help you out. All of us have someone who love life and they will be ECSTATIC to help you live a better life. I always love it when someone asks me how to be healthy or what place/restaurant to visit.

Everything along the way to happiness is just gravy. Whether it is making money, creating products, going places, etc. Just make sure you make happiness your #1 goal. It's like making sure playing perfect poker is your #1 goal. The money will follow, your peers will respect you, etc.

So write down the things that you can get rid of in your life to make you feel better ie weed, soda, fast foods, etc. You will see a change in your mood right away.

Start today. Put yourself in positions to BE HAPPY! You deserve it.

---

this week i did 4.5 hours of classical singing lessons. the total cost was 180$. So basically a pretty high weekly cost for a normal person, infact an impossible cost, that is more than most peoples monthly rent. I just wanted to improve as quickly as possible at singing and the financial aspect was fairly irrelevant. I am very fortunate to be in a position to say that. The most annoying thing is the commute to my lessons which is nothing in the scheme of things. The responsibility to show up is surprisingly good for my life; a little structure...

Infact i've been doing singing lessons like this for the last 3-4 months in the same way, which has cost me quite a lot. I've also gotten guitar or piano lessons from many of the people who i essentially used to see as rockstars simply by walking up to them and asking them if they would give me lessons and then paying their asking price which is usually around $50 an hour. I was pretty good already when i asked them, which is nice; it means most the time we are kind of hanging out but then if i have specific questions they are immediately accessible.

On Friday i performed at a gig we didn't expect to get. I did the same on Tuesday. Neither gigs had covers; probably 1/4 of the audience both times were people i knew, we didn't charge them. No problem, we are just trying to get as many people as possible to show up at this point which is probably optimal. In the future there are many things i can imagine fronting money for and the cushion is nice. It is also nice to know that if i essentially work very hard at music, even if i only attain the level of expertise that leads to 25k a year in income, i will still be ok through supplementary means.

I bought a bunch of musical instruments. In fact i bought a drum kit to have in my apartment just so people could play drums there. I don't play the drums myself although more recently i have thoroughly enjoyed bashing away at them. It mainly seemed more convenient to have a sick jam space in my apartment which i wouldn't be able to afford if it wasn't for poker.

All these things are possible because i am incredibly fortunate to have 'disposable income'. I use it extremely aggressively to live the life i want to and i try to include people in that life as much as possible.

Sometimes i feel like i wasted much of the last 6 years of my life because i was dedicated to poker and only to a lesser extent my true passion which has really only ever been music, but now i realise that from dawn to dusk i think about and immerse myself in a world that i have essentially created for myself, and that i really just occasionally walk out of this world to make a little cash playing poker, investing, etc, and that none of this would be possible if i hadn't walked the path i had.

I have also seen every episode of breaking bad and homeland though, and i think you would be surprised at how much downtime your average person who focuses for 8 hours a day actually has.

If i told you a concert pianist practiced 6 hours a day, you'd probably think that was an insane amount of piano to play but its really only 42 hours a week. Even with exercise, girls etc, there's still plenty of time to do ****. Non-drinkers have unlimited time especially.... The issue is not time, it is FOCUS and beyond a certain amount, FOCUS is very hard to maintain. I have trouble going beyond 8 hour days on music it seems basically impossible even with a Steve Vai style warrior attitude and supportive peers your brain just ends up melting.

I would like to mention the fact that i basically have 0 in the way of employable skills, 0 work experience in the last 7 years (literally 0), university drop out, turning 27, it's daunting sometimes but i figure if i work diligently in the world i have created for myself, at the things i am passionate about, things will be ok. I think if other people do the same, they will be ok. Because really "OK" is just what you define it as and if you do what you consider "working hard to achieve your version of OK" you will feel satisfaction when you get there.

End rant...

i'd just like to point out that i am extremely interested in hearing about how other people want to walk even remotely similar paths (in dif areas etc; was always interesting to me watching thebruiser train hard / obsess over soccer despite the obstacles to him being a truely world class soccer player for example) but like G.Stevenson has mentioned, i really don't think its a case of people just 'not getting it'.

People are fundamentally different in a lot of ways when it comes to this sort of thing and i can think of plenty of my friends who i simply cannot imagine using their free time to do more than casually increasing the power of their baking skills, buying a second pet, and getting slightly healthier. I don't say those things in a negative way, just that not everyone is a type A obsessive art nut.

Länk till kommentar

When I was broke, I just wanted to be rich. I didn't care about much else. I was also not a very happy person.

I did the poker thing for a while, though I stopped really loving it after the first few months or so. I love the friends I have made through poker, and the opportunities it has given me, but I was never a huge fan of playing the game full time. As a hobby or a part time gig I think it is great, and I am looking forward to playing some over my xmas break, but I do not regret in any way doing what I am doing now.

I coached baseball for 1 season in 2009. It was one of the best things I have ever done. I fondly reflect on the memories I created there and the relationships I built with my players and my fellow coaches. I look forward to doing something like that again in the future. I spent the next 2 years at a small liberal arts school studying classics and philosophy. I always sucked at reading and writing so I figured going this route would help. It did, though I am still not particularly great at either. I took part in an economics study group while at St. John's College (that small liberal arts school) and my interest for the topic grew. I decided I got what I needed out of a program dedicated almost entirely to classics and philosophy and it was time for a change. I applied to as a transfer student to 12 programs because I had no idea where I could get in. I ran pretty good here IMO.

I started at Columbia 3 months ago, and am studying Chinese language/culture (Mandarin) and political science for my major/minor. I am taking a few economics and math courses because I am not particularly good at higher level math and feel like having some foundation there will be helpful in some way I can’t really explain. Next semester I am taking a classics course because what the hell right, I enjoy it still. After that I will work in some computer science since I know absolutely nothing about that. This summer I am, for the first time since I turned 21 (18 really, though I only played cash games for my pre-21 years), saying **** the WSOP. I am doing an intensive language program in Beijing. Hopefully I attain some level of language proficiency by the time I graduate. My goal is not to specialize in any particular field, but to study a broad range of topics that I am interested in and that will give me options in the future.

I have no idea what I want to do, who I want to be, or how I want to live. I like language. I am pretty good at ancient Greek and catching on to this Chinese thing pretty quick. I would like to learn Spanish at some point as well so I can cover the top 3 languages spoken in the world. Why? I don’t really know, but ‘because it is interesting’ is good enough for me at the moment. I don’t have any aspirations of changing the world, but if I can for the better, I would feel pretty good about it.

I have invested a large portion of what I have won playing poker in a few startups that show some pretty awesome potential. I could be throwing it away, but at worst I learn something about each business and can bring a more well-rounded understanding to my future endeavors. At best, well, I make some money in addition to my learning experience. I still plan to play poker in the future, but never as a full time job. A few years ago I think it was the best thing for me. I no longer think this is the case.

Like many of us, I like spending money on fancy dinners. Dining experiences are some of my best memories, almost always shared with my closest friends. I watch Boardwalk Empire and I think it is awesome, though I don’t spend a ton of time watching TV anymore. The Wire remains my favorite TV series, followed closely by the West Wing (at least the first few seasons). I stopped watching Dexter in the middle of season 3. I don’t like clubbing, but I enjoy having some drinks with friends while actually being able to communicate intelligibly. I don’t play any instruments, but I sang fairly seriously for ~12 years, and I often think about getting back into it. I always enjoyed it quite a bit and the only reasons I create for not doing it are lame excuses.

Do I have some magical perspective on life? No. Do I think I am a much improved person from 5 years ago? Yes. 2 years ago? Yes. My goal is to always be improving in some way. I still don’t think I am a super happy person, but my overall attitude towards happiness and life has vastly improved over the last few years. Like SlowHabit, I try to value my happiness very highly. I take the long term approach to this and try to avoid a hedonistic attitude. I still eat cupcakes because they are delicious, but I try to maintain a pretty healthy diet overall because it makes me feel good. I hit the gym a couple times a week and play basketball as often as I can because I love it. The gym feels like work at the time, but after I feel great, and those feelings continue throughout the rest of the day, even if the workout itself is temporary suffering (and it is rarely that bad).

This is what works best for me: I try to project myself into the future, looking back on my life. I try to make decisions that would make that person smile thinking back on life’s memories. Will I achieve that? I don’t know, but right now I think it is the best thing I can do.

---

1) david really great post.

2) lol at anyone who thinks 99% of poker players are rich. you have no clue what wealth is.

3) implying that someone should change the way they live based on their economic status is beyond absurd.

4) applying any kind of broad label/making any kind of generalization about moral imperatives is hilariously ridic.

5) insinuating in any way shape or forum that anyone has any semblance of an obligation to DO ANYTHING whatsoever in order to satisfy your subjective definition of worth is absurd.

6) making pejorative statements about how people choose to spend their time only demonstrates your personal insecurities and narrow mindedness. the world would be a much better place if everyone stopped caring so much what other people were doing to pass the time. as long as your not hurting anyone or anything it shouldn't be anybody's ****ing business what you do, and its ****ing sickening how much time we spend as a society minding other people's business.

right after steve jobs passed away there were all kinds of insane debates going on about whether he did enough to help the world, and attacking him for not donating more money to charity during his life etc....its so ****ing disgusting how people are so ****ing pathetic and miserable in their own life the only way they can drown out their inner ****ing misery is by tearing apart anyone more successful then themselves. think about how many people actually make a ****ing living doing NOTHING BUT DISCUSSING/CRITIQUING OTHER PEOPLE you have whole ****ing magazines and television shows devoted to discussing what kind of clothing celebrities are wearing, what did they eat for lunch, blah blah blah its ****ing grotesque. and every single ****ing person is just a giant ****ing hypocrite. ****ing politicians attacking clinton for getting a BJ and then you find out they're trying to **** dudes in airport bathrooms and paying guys to be their **** buddies and then voting against gay marriage cuz its a sin.

and you have TV pundits tearing tiger woods apart for ****ing a bunch of hot chicks when they're sexually harassing their interns and co-workers.

everyone is so obsessed with how everyone else is living their lives just ****ing focus on yourself and stop being so godamn concerned with **** that doesn't involve you.

sorry for the raging diatribe it just tilts me so much how obsessed everyone is with placing value judgements on how other people choose to live their life.

so what if someone makes a billion dollars and decides all they want to do is sit in a dark home theatre for the rest of their lives and watch every episode of buffy the vampire slayer on a constant loop and post on a BTVS forum discussing in great detail which season they thought was the best and why.

no one is obligated to DO ANYTHING the only moral imperative IMHO is to never cause harm to another living creature. (and no i'm not a vegetarian so i obv fail at my own philosophy).

and i know that technically this OP isn't guilty of what i'm raging about, however it is obv stemming from the OP's ridic post in the **** thread and is clearly trying to suggest that us poker players are "wasting" our lives yapping about the things we yap about on 2p2.

and even that is ****ing absurd because its not like the entire collective free time of the posters on 2p2 is spent posting on 2p2.

---

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=30157595&postcount=49

osv osv

Länk till kommentar

Ppl that know me know I'm a big health nut but its not just to try to look good or because it's fun. It's because it makes every other life experience that much better when you're eating super well and exercising and feeding your competitive drive both from a physical and mental state. Having a balanced lifestyle that focuses on personal health makes watching shows better, playing video games better, working better, social interaction better, etcetc.. It's the most natural high you can have, and you can have it all the time.

+1

Länk till kommentar

The "system" was built by people with my exact attitude. It's what makes the "system" grow the fastest. There's no "responsibility" to do things you do not want to do to help the system out. People that help the system out do so, for selfish reasons...money, fame, feeling good about themselves, enjoying what they are doing, etc.

The reaping it's full benefits while doing the least being a bad thing is a foreign concept to me. Why wouldn't you want that? You pay for everything you do in one way or another. Either through taxes, directly/indirectly paying for a service there's nothing in life that's free. Of course I'm going to want to "reap" the world's fullest benefits with doing the least. Doesn't everyone? I'm glad the world is so efficient that I no longer have to harvest my own food. I will continue to do the least in order to get food, by just going to the grocery store 4 minutes from my house or to restaurants. The world is a ridiculous place full of tons of amazing things. By doing the least, you're making the world the most efficient at providing things you and others enjoy. I love that someone will spend $50 million, in order to get groups of people to work on a movie for a year or more, so that I can have a fun 2 hour experience for $5-10 bucks. Everyone wins. If nobody else was like me and wanted to watch movies, all those people wouldn't have those jobs and be doing something else. By doing what you enjoy doing, you are inherently enriching the world, giving people better jobs (more enjoyable, more $), etc. Similar argument can be said for whatever you do (including if all you do is masturbate to internet porn...it still is helping out people around the world).

Passing judgment on others for being selfish, is somewhat silly IMO. Being selfish is a very good thing, as long as you're not harming others. The key aspect of living a good life IMO, is not doing things that harm other people/cheat the system. Watching reality TV, internet porn, fine dining, or starting a business/charity all help the world, just in different ways. Typically you patronize/create the goods/services that you enjoy, which in turn, tells others to make more/better/cheaper of those goods/services. The producers of the goods/services make more money, when they satisfy the consumers. Nearly everyone in the world is both producer and consumer, and they do both activities selfishly.

The reason why people "wiser" than yourself think those activities you listed are the most "enriching", is because the people you find "wise" personally enjoy those activities the most and have found great happiness that way. I consider myself wise, and personally have found great happiness watching Family Guy. However, I would not consider someone unwise that did not enjoy Family Guy. People have different interests. That's all there is to it IMO. As long as your interest doesn't harm someone else, there's nothing inherently better or worse about any activity. It's just simply what you enjoy.

Länk till kommentar

I think greedy people are useful. Helps with the whole innovation thing. Do greedy people have to be thieves? No. One can be greedy and still try to put the best possible product out there. One can be greedy and still help others without expecting anything in return. I think capitalism is good for a variety of reasons. I don't like the idea of Harrison Bergeron (for the lazy: http://www.tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html). Yes, life is unfair. Yes, I like to make the lives of others better. Yes, I could do a whole heck of a lot more to make the lives of others better. No, I don't feel guilty for being ridiculously lucky in a lot of ways. I was adopted, could have easily been aborted, life is a huge freeroll for me. I ran good to find poker when I did. I ran good to get into Columbia. Do I still bitch about finals next week? Yea, I do. If I could sacrifice my life for the lives of 2 randoms, would I do it? No. Does that make me selfish? From some perspectives, definitely. Perfect altruism exists as little more than a concept as far as I can tell. Should I feel bad about that? I don't think so.

Länk till kommentar