Gå till innehåll

10 Miljartde handen

Andreaz198

• Svars 125
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Äh, det står ju att man KAN vinna en massa stålars... inte att man gör det... har man inga FPP´s att tala om och spelar på låg-limit så verkar det ju som att de inte ger iväg en skattkista direkt...

Players dealt into the 10 Billionth Hand are in for a treat! If you're one of the players fortunate enough to be in the hand, here's what you could get:

* $100,000 cash to the winner of the 10 Billionth Hand

* $10,000 to all other players in the hand

* WCOOP Main Event ticket to all players who've been dealt in

Like the milestone hands, prizes will be multiplied according to your current VIP level, which means that hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cash prizes could be won on hand number 10,000,000,000, so make sure you are at the tables!

Vilket innebär att du får MINST $10k om du blir tilldelad kort i handen.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Players dealt into the 10 Billionth Hand are in for a treat! If you're one of the players fortunate enough to be in the hand, here's what you could get:

* $100,000 cash to the winner of the 10 Billionth Hand

* $10,000 to all other players in the hand

* WCOOP Main Event ticket to all players who've been dealt in

Like the milestone hands, prizes will be multiplied according to your current VIP level, which means that hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cash prizes could be won on hand number 10,000,000,000, so make sure you are at the tables!

Vilket innebär att du får MINST $10k om du blir tilldelad kort i handen.

Naha, så villkoren ovan är minimum... fick för mig det motsatta... Kanske ska slaska upp lite bord ändå, är ju värd det efter att ha visat sin lojalitet till Pokerstars i ett par timmar :mrgreen:

Länk till kommentar

Naha, så villkoren ovan är minimum... fick för mig det motsatta... Kanske ska slaska upp lite bord ändå, är ju värd det efter att ha visat sin lojalitet till Pokerstars i ett par timmar :mrgreen:
Du kanske syftar på vad som gäller då de delar ut cashpriser till de som är med i de miljonte händer som leder fram till 10B-handen, enligt:

Starting with hand 9,900,000,000, we will award cash prizes for every millionth hand dealt - leading up to the first EVER 10 Billionth Hand online! If you are dealt into one of the 100 milestone hands* in a cash ring game, you'll walk away with a cash prize between $100 and $2000.
Här får du ett högra cashpris beroende på VIP-nivå (vilket likaså verkar gälla i 10B-handen).

Jo, nog cashade man in lite deg på PS för att va med :-)

Länk till kommentar