Gå till innehåll

Torsdagar i oktober - iPhone6 adderad på William Hill!

Partneransvarig

Turade hem en lur idag 8-) så jag undrar bara om man får välja färg själv?

Tänkte ge den till frugan och då duger det inte med vad som helst...

Tack William Hill för dessa trevliga turneringar! Kör gärna ett race med systemkameror igen, missade att knipa en förra gången.

/Sodermannen

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 87
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Turade hem en lur idag 8-) så jag undrar bara om man får välja färg själv?

Tänkte ge den till frugan och då duger det inte med vad som helst...

Tack William Hill för dessa trevliga turneringar! Kör gärna ett race med systemkameror igen, missade att knipa en förra gången.

/Sodermannen

Stort grattis!

Länk till kommentar

Ursprungligen postat av vevemarius Visa inlägg

I know that i made a mistake but the problem should be at your forum too,i would like to speak with one of your representants in private more about this,but i don t receive answers from my emails.I don t think that it s fair what happens...

Our stand in this is very clear and stated in the opening post in this thread. The added prize is only claimable by swedish players, and we don't compensate this by offering money instead of the mobile. Sorry.

Think the biggest misstake you made ( vevemarius ),

was that you were so stubborn and didnt listen to the information provided

to you at the FINAL TABLE, IN THE GAME, at that DAY!!...

few others outside .SWE. asked for the same information.....

AND all of you guys got many answers....

THE MOST important information was that:

- NONE out side of sweden will win that added phone!

Best thing had been if you and your follow "None swedes"

had folded when ya'll had made it IN the money!

But NO... Again, YOU! ( AND ONLY YOU ) were to stubborn and start to

name call people, whom only try to be friendly!!

AND was trying to provide you and the others with right info.

( almoust everyone in the end started to shove and fold so they could lose. )

BUT YOU!!! Larisa. Mr veve..... You did not listen and HAD to win? Right???.

So please don't come here now later on and cry over miss information,

YOU HAD IT!!!! If not when started! thou later!

AND THERE AINT NEVER TO LATE TO FOLD YOUR HAND!!!

ONE CAN EVEN FOLD POCKET ACES IN NLHE POKER,

ONE NEED TO FEEL IF SOMETHING IS WRONG AT THE MOMENT!!

But you missed out to act on the right feelings!

And now tilting over Bull... .. .

Be glad you won! THOU Be sad over your bad move and accept it!

THATS POKER!!!!

I saw this all with my own 2 eyes.

So please again, don't be an cry baby,

and accept that one aint right all of the times!

I know it can be abit up tight for one to do it,

BUT it is a must from time to time in life!!

Just to remember,

Everyone aint against you, few are trying to provide one with information,

so the other can change from the wrong moves to the right ones!

NOT all are agains one and other!! This world are full of helping hands!

Just my saying!..

Namaste!....

Länk till kommentar

Think the biggest misstake you made ( vevemarius ),

was that you were so stubborn and didnt listen to the information provided

to you at the FINAL TABLE, IN THE GAME, at that DAY!!...

few others outside .SWE. asked for the same information.....

AND all of you guys got many answers....

THE MOST important information was that:

- NONE out side of sweden will win that added phone!

Best thing had been if you and your follow "None swedes"

had folded when ya'll had made it IN the money!

But NO... Again, YOU! ( AND ONLY YOU ) were to stubborn and start to

name call people, whom only try to be friendly!!

AND was trying to provide you and the others with right info.

( almoust everyone in the end started to shove and fold so they could lose. )

BUT YOU!!! Larisa. Mr veve..... You did not listen and HAD to win? Right???.

So please don't come here now later on and cry over miss information,

YOU HAD IT!!!! If not when started! thou later!

AND THERE AINT NEVER TO LATE TO FOLD YOUR HAND!!!

ONE CAN EVEN FOLD POCKET ACES IN NLHE POKER,

ONE NEED TO FEEL IF SOMETHING IS WRONG AT THE MOMENT!!

But you missed out to act on the right feelings!

And now tilting over Bull... .. .

Be glad you won! THOU Be sad over your bad move and accept it!

THATS POKER!!!!

I saw this all with my own 2 eyes.

So please again, don't be an cry baby,

and accept that one aint right all of the times!

I know it can be abit up tight for one to do it,

BUT it is a must from time to time in life!!

Just to remember,

Everyone aint against you, few are trying to provide one with information,

so the other can change from the wrong moves to the right ones!

NOT all are agains one and other!! This world are full of helping hands!

Just my saying!..

Namaste!....

even when i was with you at the table i asked for someone official from poker.se to tell me if i could win or not this iphone but no one answered.The problem is that i could register to that tournament i don t know swedish language to know that this tournament is for your country only.I m a MEMBER POKER.SE i made my account through their links and in the lobby of the tournaments writes clear in english that is it for POKER.SE MEMBERS not for swedish only.When a organiser send the tourney form they have the option to block all other players that are not eligible for it.And finally what is upsetting is the fact that i don t receive some clear answers at my emails,last official email that i received is that the owners of this site will have a meeting about my problem and they will announce me asap.Since that had past more than a week....It's not nice from you guys!

Länk till kommentar

even when i was with you at the table i asked for someone official from poker.se to tell me if i could win or not this iphone but no one answered.The problem is that i could register to that tournament i don t know swedish language to know that this tournament is for your country only.I m a MEMBER POKER.SE i made my account through their links and in the lobby of the tournaments writes clear in english that is it for POKER.SE MEMBERS not for swedish only.When a organiser send the tourney form they have the option to block all other players that are not eligible for it.And finally what is upsetting is the fact that i don t receive some clear answers at my emails,last official email that i received is that the owners of this site will have a meeting about my problem and they will announce me asap.Since that had past more than a week....It's not nice from you guys!

You have got a clear answer.

Länk till kommentar

You have got a clear answer.

Ok if you answer only on forum at my questions i will post only here if you do not want to have a private discussion.I told you my complaints loud and clear,do you think that is fair enough how do you act even it s your fault too like an organiser? I m a poker.se member and the tournament on poker lobby is only for poker.se members! What should i do if you let me register to play and when i'm at heads-up to make collussion with the other one if it s from Sweden.I play only for first place i never played to get second.What i should have done in this situation on 17.10 tournament.I really don t get why is so hard to give me the prize and in the future to restrict all your tournaments.

Länk till kommentar

Ok if you answer only on forum at my questions i will post only here if you do not want to have a private discussion.I told you my complaints loud and clear,do you think that is fair enough how do you act even it s your fault too like an organiser? I m a poker.se member and the tournament on poker lobby is only for poker.se members! What should i do if you let me register to play and when i'm at heads-up to make collussion with the other one if it s from Sweden.I play only for first place i never played to get second.What i should have done in this situation on 17.10 tournament.I really don t get why is so hard to give me the prize and in the future to restrict all your tournaments.

Maybe you should stay in your own countrys forums and tournaments instead of pokerforums. I think its bad enough you get the chance of the exxtra value. and when you above that start complaining about not getting the phone.its just greedy and absurd.If you dont like the way pokerforum does things and its rules i would suggest playing someone elses tourneys.

Länk till kommentar

Maybe you should stay in your own countrys forums and tournaments instead of pokerforums. I think its bad enough you get the chance of the exxtra value. and when you above that start complaining about not getting the phone.its just greedy and absurd.If you dont like the way pokerforum does things and its rules i would suggest playing someone elses tourneys.

In my opinion is more ok to be blocked from the begining of the tournament not at the final when you win first place.What should i do even when i'm registered and i m at the middle of the tournament and let s say i will read this that the tournament is only for swedish i should lose all my chips to anyone or i should not play poker until the finish of the tournament.Do you think that it s fair that?

Länk till kommentar

In my opinion is more ok to be blocked from the begining of the tournament not at the final when you win first place.What should i do even when i'm registered and i m at the middle of the tournament and let s say i will read this that the tournament is only for swedish i should lose all my chips to anyone or i should not play poker until the finish of the tournament.Do you think that it s fair that?

Well i think that you have to read the info given before you join a tournament. If you havent thats your problem.So i think its very fair. I mean you dont sign up for anything else in life before reading the rules or conditions.So if you just aplly everyday logic it wouldnt be a problem.

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...