Gå till innehåll

An Italian player would like to move in Sweden

mario89

I don't understand because why many people consider me a scammer...mah.

Contrary, I sincerly thanks those who helped me and given the information I was looking for...really thanks, i could not hope for a better aid!

Briefly, I realized, if desired, I can move to Sweden and continue to play, totally legal. Very well! One last thing about it...Are planned changes for the future? I would not come to Sweden and than, find me playing illegally, for example. Of course, I know that you aren't prescient :-D, but if there is any gossip, it would be better to know ;-)

Finally, I have already started collecting information about a possible transfer...but...I'm scared about the rents...if someone could clarify this argument...would be truly unique in the world :-D

Thanks so much!

Mario

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

I don't understand because why many people consider me a scammer...mah.

Contrary, I sincerly thanks those who helped me and given the information I was looking for...really thanks, i could not hope for a better aid!

Briefly, I realized, if desired, I can move to Sweden and continue to play, totally legal. Very well! One last thing about it...Are planned changes for the future? I would not come to Sweden and than, find me playing illegally, for example. Of course, I know that you aren't prescient :-D, but if there is any gossip, it would be better to know ;-)

Finally, I have already started collecting information about a possible transfer...but...I'm scared about the rents...if someone could clarify this argument...would be truly unique in the world :-D

Thanks so much!

Mario

Hello,

if you are worried about rents and want primarily to live on poker , why not move to thailand or some other place where they don't tax winnings and have cheap rent?

Länk till kommentar

rents are farily high, but for a small place in a very uninteresting location you can get away with a $400 rent or so, however if you wanna live somewhere decent expect $800-$1k. (somewhat close to a bigger city etc).

If I were you I would start small tho, because whatever location you decide for, the availability of 100/100 is there to grab, internet and that's all you need in this day of age! :)

As someone said, Thailand is a destination for swedish pokerplayers when we get tired of the winter, you should consider it.

Länk till kommentar

lol he wanned to get away from a corrupt and somewhat broken society in pursuit of a better life and you guys recommend him to move to Thailand :S In my opinion Thailand is just a vacation destination, I would never want to spend my life there.

Check out the rules for visas at http://www.migrationsverket.se (you can probably get information at the Swedish embassys website) and things like social security number, taxation etc http://www.skatteverket.se

Länk till kommentar

My comment was a compliment :) Your english is way better than the average italian person i have come across over the years on the pokertables. I was not mean to you in any way or of that sort the only thing I said that I guess was appearantly questionable was a little "needle" to another swedish forumposter.

I am pretty sure tho he didn't get offended by it, he is fully equiped against the evils of internets even tho he is one of the youngest successful players posting here, and if he did. Sorry IFS!

No problem!

Länk till kommentar

lol he wanned to get away from a corrupt and somewhat broken society in pursuit of a better life and you guys recommend him to move to Thailand :S In my opinion Thailand is just a vacation destination, I would never want to spend my life there.

Check out the rules for visas at http://www.migrationsverket.se (you can probably get information at the Swedish embassys website) and things like social security number, taxation etc http://www.skatteverket.se

You really understand what I want. I want to live in Sweden to try a valuable social model (I hope:-D ) The poker, which still occupies an important part of my life, is only one aspect, not the most important ;-) .I would never go away from Italy to Thailand, one of the most corrupt and uninhabitable in the world, in my opinion. I want to change for the better, not worse :)

Thank you for all for the information...I would like to move to Goteborg and, if I understand, there should not be, in that city, the infamous rents waiting list...but I have to better understand :-)

In anticipation of a possible Full Tilt reopening (I like it...), is one of the SEE sites?

Länk till kommentar