Gå till innehåll

El Helado's med mest FLSH: Dating fat chicks to balance my range

El Helado Patata

Hej gubbz, löjligt mycket att göra sista 2 veckorna i skolan. Har gjort lite halvfärdiga pokervideos nu som ska fixas men jag har lite för mycket i skolan för att det ska komma upp i tid, det blir antingen denna helgen eller nästa.

Kommer förresten övergå till att blogga på engelska på http://ehppoker.blogspot.com.es/ och väl där kommer jag skriva ner veckoresultat, nuvarande månadsresultat och minst göra en pokervideo i veckan och i sommar lär det bli minst det dubbla. Både i form av spel och antal posts då jag inte tänker jobba med något annat än poker och har sommarlov, dvs en massa tid.

Anledningen till varför jag byter språk är att för att kunna få fler läsare och detta framförallt för att jag kör 95% av mitt spel som 99% av alla svenskar inte spelar, FLSH och mixed games. Också för att tvinga mig själv att lära mig mixed games och PLO lite snabbare samt göra mer pokervideos i allmänhet.

Fördelar;

• Resultat, resultat resultat. Tänker skriva i mina exakta resultat.
  • Förhoppningsvis livligare diskussion med fler läsare
  • Mer videos
  • Mer mixed games

Adressen igen, lägg till i bokmärken; http://ehppoker.blogspot.com.es/

Kommer crossposta här dock och kommer inte köra någon reklam om mods undrar.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 926
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Nytt blogginlägg; http://ehppoker.blogspot.com.es/

SOME PLO-PLAY

Finally most of the exams etc is finished and the professors seemed to generally like my/our work. Got some corrections left and some other stuff but unless I have missunderstood the situation then we are pretty much done for the semester. Therefore I played my first serious round of poker in awhile. Played PLO at zoom and normal tables, not gonna post badbeatstories in this blog (nobody obviously cares) but got it in good a few times and lost, was up 2,5 buyins in all in EV but ended up down 1.5. Most of it vs KK33 vs AAK7ds (me) 150 bb deep.

The worst part of my PLO-game probably is vs shortstacks. When I get more volume I will do some sort of analysis and I will try to think about it and mark some hands while playing when I might be donating. The problem is that I should probably fold more. Or maybe not :D. Another thing I probably should do more vs them is to bet a much smaller percentage of the pot (I get in the habit of sometimes doing my standard cbet, fishy, I know) and perhaps to donk as well. What do you think about these ideas in general? How do shortstackers tend to react to small donks? Are they so shovehappy given their smallstack that it is stupid?

Any comments is appreciated. Will hopefully post some specific hands soon.

SPANISH POKER REGULATION

As I mentioned before, I am swedish but live in Spain and therefore, I am in a peculiar situation. Appears as most networks respect the spanish license issueing now and even thou I am not a spanish registered citizen, I am now blocked on ipoker, cake/revolution and another site I cannot remember. Being a FLSH-player then this really sucks but perhaps I can get exclusivity on pokerstars.es-fish, not sure how that thing is going to workout, I believe they are creating an own network exclusive for spanish players but I might have missunderstood that. This "access cutoff" might force me to put on the speed paddle for learning PLO. Sat at 5 different networks at 5/10$ FLHU yesterday for 6 hours and nobody showed up. That was a bit of an aha-moment for me even thou I people that makes 5-10k$ playing exclusively FL still. Well, we will see how the future goes.

PS: Updated monthly result

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Nytt inlägg på http://ehppoker.blogspot.com.es/

Omaha, NL and little play

As I said a couple of times before, we are just about to finish up class and turn in all the final work. Got superlate with one of the projects which was unfortunate but she desperatly demanded all works to be submitted again in a CD, who the f*** still uses CDs in 2012? Anyways, this period has been the two weeks with very limited play, played some NL on my phone during bussrides etc but that is it. Won small amounts of cash except for the 7th when I dropped a whopping $200.

Thursday (7 th)started out awful as well, played 50 hands and lost 2 buyins. I 4-5table PLO btw and maybe I should start to play fewer tables while I am learning. I believe that 4tabling FLSH is probably around 8 PLO/NL-tables in terms of focus and time but I am comfortable with that level of FLSH since the action are a lot clearer for me. Maybe I should 2-4table PLO for awhile. Ill have to try and see.

Here is a hand btw that is kinda jucky. I am not really sure how well I played this hand. First I was disgusted and thought of check/folding turn but then I thought about what range he could have calling the flop and I thought I could discount set/straights a little (maybe 50%, i dunno this player so much) since I believe he would shove a lot of these and then I didnt like to fold vs 2pair with a draw to a better twopair + secondnutflushdraw so I decided to shove. I also have a 9blocker.

$0.50/$0.50 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 5 Players

Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $48.50 (97 bb)

SB: $26.83 (53.7 bb)

Hero (BB): $50 (100 bb)

MP: $141.64 (283.3 bb)

CO: $77.25 (154.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K 9 3 K

MP raises to $2, 2 folds, SB calls $1.50, Hero raises to $8, MP calls $6, SB calls $6

Flop: ($24) 6 8 5 (3 players)

SB checks, Hero bets $12, MP calls $12, SB folds

Turn: ($48) 7 (2 players)

Hero bets $30 and is all-in, MP calls $30

River: ($108) J (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $108 pot ($3 rake)

Final Board: 6 8 5 7 J

Hero showed K 9 3 K and lost (-$50 net)

MP showed K 9 3 8 and won $105 ($55 net)

What do you guys think about the flop, is it too weak to checkfold this flop? I first thought it was disgusting but then it is pretty lockdown and thought I would get a decent amount of folds.

Bankroll = LOCKED!

Since I have been temporarily blocked at sites (due to the new spanish licensing) where my br is spread out and cannot make withdrawals from these account then I have been forced to deposit thru my normal bank account. It is a psychological barrier that I generally do not like crossing (and almost never do) but the situation is so peculiar now so that I am fine with it. Still sucks a bit thou. Gonna go back to sweden thou soon for the summer and then I will be able to withdraw and play again! Also pretty excited to try pokerstars mobile client on my phone.

Internet in spain

During my 7 years of playing, I have never had so shitty internet as I do now. I dont want to try to count how much i have lost getting disconnected this year, but I am sure the sum is a respectable amount of this years winnings. I have tried to do things about this, and the situation has improved, but just got disconnected two times today. Gonna go back home to stable internet in Sweden this summer and then I am going to move. And when I move, I am probably going to wire the shit instead of going wireless because this is insane and its not about the money, I just hate the feeling of getting disconnected. The 30-60 seconds when you pray that it will stabilize and the following minute when you literally cook inside of frustration. Well, I try to take all bad situations as a sort of test of my character. I can choose to dwell on it or I can just breath, relax and take it with ease. The choice is solely mine.

Plans this week;

I will play at least 10 hours this weekend (15-17th) but will fly a little so hope not to get "jetlagged" but in the coming week I will try to play 2,5 hour-sessions 2-3 times per day but take maybe monday-tuesday off poker (the weekends are so good so cant do a normal work week). I have written a schedule for this summer and I hope it will be a great balance between life, fun projects and poker. Gonna look into it more and post here later!

Länk till kommentar

Got back from a real nice weekend with my childhood friends that I havnt seen in a long time. Unfortunatly almost all of them are musicians (dont have money for travel) or the other that could travel but doesnt enjoy it. That means that I have to come to them and will probably be like that as long as I stay abroad. Well, it was great. Got a bit of a nature experience as well. That probably lead me to this months best days, won 927$!!

Have scheduled early evenings and nights for poker and am quite happy with the new schedule. Printed it out to make it "stick" into my brain and make it more official. Also added reminders etc on my phone. Gonna try to wake up and go to bed the same time everyday, hope that it will make me more energetic in general.

Plan on doing a bit of math (for school) during the days but I plan to grind around 4h per night and probably gonna grind pretty hard for two days this weekend depending on which day I go out partying. Looking forward to it and hopefully turn around june from a bad month to a decent one.

Bilder och uppdaterat månadsresultat finns på; http://ehppoker.blogspot.com.es/

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...

Ville mest bara stanna och säga att boss media är en riktig skitklient (svenska spel, opoker etc) och att alla borde byta till nätverk med riktiga programvaror och/eller skriva till svenska spel och uttrycka deras missnöje med klienten.

Förutom det är Opokers support helt jävla nonexistent, har haft problem några gånger men om något företag bara kopierar några standardsvar och/eller bara ignorerar email så är det dom. Man är tvungen att hetsa konstant.

Fruktansvärd skit. Har ett ärende som aldrig blir löst.

Länk till kommentar

Nytt blogginlägg; http://ehppoker.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=GZgz6zgBAAA.MGhvon9o1F6yoDtwFFMSYg.K-FwVHXKOAmj8KUEoS7f2w&postId=4074372465855818551&type=POST

I denna drar jag upp en HH på PLO där det kan vara en bra bluff med hjälp av nutblocker eller inte. Någon som är bra på PLO får jätteägrna kommentera, jag är själv en novis.

Länk till kommentar

analysis

mvh briljerar89

btw är limiten död än?

Var lite trött. Tack!

Beror väl på hur du klassifierar att vara levande. Det beror ju lite på vilka stakes du kan tänka dig och spela samt vilka games du vill vara del av. Finns ju massa astighta ryssfyllda games på stars 24h men det intresserar t ex inte mig. På kvälls- o nattid tycker jag det är rätt gött och fiskigt.

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://ehppoker.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/all-in-plo-project-starts-officially-21.html

Detta inlägget handlar om mitt nya projekt som blir att gå all in på PLO. Mer kortfattat och uttrycka regler o riktlinjer kommer lite senare hade jag tänkt.

Mottar för övrigt alla tips om struktur, inlärningstips osv. Blir mycket videos iaf eftersom jag ÄNTLIGEN kan få input ifrån forumet då det lär finnas 1000 mer PLOare än FLSHare som är bra nog att ge mig tips, (då jag nog är soso).

Ha det!

PS: Möjligt att det blir en ny dagbok också, antagligen blir det nog det.

Länk till kommentar

gör du nog rätt i. vart ska det spelas?

När jag är i sverige blir det nog de 3-4 nätverken med bäst rakeback upp tills kanske PL100 där jag utvärderar igen. Blir annars rätt rejält rakebortfall, man rejkar ju mellan 4,5-10 BB/100 på PL10-PL100 beroende lite på sajt.

I spanien blir det väl pokerstars.es.

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...