Gå till innehåll

geewhizm8

gEeWhiZm8

• Svars 2,3k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Jag hade en rätt skum dröm inatt, ganska många olika saker hände men en av sakerna som utmärkte sig mest var väl att jag blev tsms med Pernilla Wahlgrens dotter :D även fast jag aldrig har sett nån bild eller visste om hon hade en dotter eller inte. Men när jag vakna upp googla jag direkt efter hennes dotter och fann

8-)

article_image_2d536af1a188489a_26503494.jpg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Daniel Negranue skriver om team sweden som var på PCA :-)

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-journal.php?subaction=showfull&id=1263075225&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

"We left the club and there was also a group of like 15 Euro dudes leaving at the same time. My friend Ted the Idiot looks a LOT like Lloyd from Entourage. I don't know how, but somehow Ted was laying on the floor and the Euro dudes were trying to boink him from behind. It was just way too funny. Then we all got in the elevator.

All of a sudden they all start jumping up and down, screaming at the top of their lungs, chanting some Euro song. It was nuts. Right when we hit about the 6th floor, the elevator stopped working and before we knew it we were somewhere between the 3rd and 4th floors. They just jumped and screamed even more. The elevator was stuck, and we couldn't get out. I have no idea how long we were in there. Eventually we say some light. We got the door to open, but it was in between floors. We needed to be pulled out of a crack near the top of the elevator. The dudes helped me up, and the workers helped pull me up.

We jumped in another elevator, and all those dudes were on the same floor. I opened the door to my suite and all of a sudden these dudes, screaming at the top of their lungs thought it was an invitation and barged in! We got them out eventually. Christian, who is staying with me heard the noise and was seriously afraid. He thought the Bohemian army was coming to kidnap me!"

Länk till kommentar

Daniel Negranue skriver om team sweden som var på PCA :-)

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-journal.php?subaction=showfull&id=1263075225&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

"We left the club and there was also a group of like 15 Euro dudes leaving at the same time. My friend Ted the Idiot looks a LOT like Lloyd from Entourage. I don't know how, but somehow Ted was laying on the floor and the Euro dudes were trying to boink him from behind. It was just way too funny. Then we all got in the elevator.

All of a sudden they all start jumping up and down, screaming at the top of their lungs, chanting some Euro song. It was nuts. Right when we hit about the 6th floor, the elevator stopped working and before we knew it we were somewhere between the 3rd and 4th floors. They just jumped and screamed even more. The elevator was stuck, and we couldn't get out. I have no idea how long we were in there. Eventually we say some light. We got the door to open, but it was in between floors. We needed to be pulled out of a crack near the top of the elevator. The dudes helped me up, and the workers helped pull me up.

We jumped in another elevator, and all those dudes were on the same floor. I opened the door to my suite and all of a sudden these dudes, screaming at the top of their lungs thought it was an invitation and barged in! We got them out eventually. Christian, who is staying with me heard the noise and was seriously afraid. He thought the Bohemian army was coming to kidnap me!"

hahahahhaha fyfan vad kul det var :mrgreen: daniel var lite skärrad om man säger så :-P

Länk till kommentar

tebbade lite 200 400 nlt hu på svs idag

gick bajs

hehehhhhhhhhfdköljskljlskdlaksjfalk

kan inte vinna på svs, svenskar är så jävla bra(alla utom jag)

Jag förstår faktiskt inte varför väldigt många här kör eller semi-kör på svenska spel. Högt också. Jag menar, det är väl 100ggr bättre värde på internatinella sajter? Är det tryggheten som lockar? Gött med svensk sajt liksom?

Enda som lockar mig att sätta in deg där är för att kanske krossa nån reg för ego-boosten :P

Länk till kommentar

Jag förstår faktiskt inte varför väldigt många här kör eller semi-kör på svenska spel. Högt också. Jag menar, det är väl 100ggr bättre värde på internatinella sajter? Är det tryggheten som lockar? Gött med svensk sajt liksom?

Enda som lockar mig att sätta in deg där är för att kanske krossa nån reg för ego-boosten :P

Siten är bara så fantastiskt smidig om man jämför med allt CP jidder när man skall starta ett nytt konto nu för tiden! Deposit limits, buy in limits sen framför allt att det jämnt är omöjligt att få ut degen. SvS är sjukt enkelt och smidigt, sen äre riktigt bra värde också på sena nätter och morgnar oftast!

Därför man imo forsätter kriga mot sina landsmän:-)

Länk till kommentar