Gå till innehåll

Neteller vill ha ID

ebisumaru

Fick ett mail av Neteller för ett par dagar sen om att dom gör nån säkerhetscheck och att dom behövde ID + en räkning. Nu är det så att jag skickade in detta i samband med att jag skapade mitt Neteller konto för ett par år sen. Är det fler som fått detta eller skulle det kunna vara nån slags scam?

NETELLER is required to perform periodic reviews on all accounts to ensure we have up-to-date records on file. According to our records your account has not yet been validated, and in order for you to continue enjoying NETELLER’s services, we need you to submit the documents to us by November 1, 2008. If we have not received updated documentation from you by this date, your account will be temporarily suspended until it has been updated.

Check out our website for more information on why we need you to submit new identity documentation.

How to validate your account

Validating your account is simple. All you need to do is email two documents to validate@neteller.com.

Just follow these 3 easy steps and we’ll do the rest.

Verify your identity

Provide a digital photograph or scanned colour copy of your government–issued ID card, driving license or passport that clearly displays:

Document number (ID number, license number, passport number), your full name and date of birth

No black/blurred portions (all details must be in focus)

All four corners of the document (i.e. no cropping)

Expiry date that has not passed

Front and back of the ID card or license

Verify your address

Provide one digital photograph or scanned colour copy of a paper utility bill or paper bank card/credit card statement that clearly displays:

Your name and address

An issue date within the last 3 months

All four corners of the bill/statement (i.e. no cropping)

Acceptable utility bill statements include landline phone, heating, water, electricity, cable TV, internet and municipal government correspondence.

Email your digital photos or scans as attachments to validate@neteller.com.

You must send these items to us using the email address registered with your NETELLER account or we will be unable to process your documents. Click here to see samples of acceptable documents.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Fick samma, var också misstänksam men det verkar ju vara rätt. De säger dock att jag ska ha fått en uppmaning om att skicka in det tidigare, för kanske en månad sen, och det vet jag inte. Har inte skickat nåt dit än iaf och gör väl det 1 dag innan första oktober typ :P

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser