Gå till innehåll

WSOP 2005: Allmänt om WSOP 2005!

Swede

• Svars 586
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

En applåd för Andy Black!

Bing Wang was apparently confused following the last level of play. The break was scheduled to be 30 minutes, but Wang thought that it was a longer break for dinner. An easy mistake to make, considering a dinner break was announced, but for a different event also going on in the Amazon room. Wang has not returned to his seat and the tournament directors have made the decision to blind him off until he returns. The player sitting two spots to his right, Andy Black doesn't think that is fair. As a result, Black has asked the tournament directors to stop play until he returns. The ruling stands and Wang's chips are being blinded off. In an effort to help Wang out, Black is stalling and taking a very long time to do anything. Andy Black is visibly upset with what is taking place, and it appears that he is shedding a few tears.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Some of the details are unclear, but about fifteen minutes ago at the Featured Table, one of the female dealers was quietly crying as she was replaced by the next dealer. Upon further investigation, one of the players at the final table was apparently being very critical of every mistake. According to Greg Raymer, it wasn't the content of what he was saying, but how he was saying it -- every criticism sounded like a spit in the face. If you took a transcript of what he said, it wouldn't appear to be very bad. But if you had to listen to it ...

It's a touchy situation, and the crowd applauded her in support as she left the table. Soon after, Tournament Director Johnny Grooms approaches the table to address the situation. Before he gets a chance to speak, the player leaves the table and goes over to say something to the dealer. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but their body language and everything else implies that he apologized to her.

When he returned to the table, Johnny Grooms had a brief, quiet discussion about respecting the dealers.

---

The female dealer has just left the ESPN feature table in tears after Shahram told her over the course of the level, in no under certain terms, that she wasn't up to the job. Tournament director Jody told him he has issues to call the floor.

Fan, man trodde ju att det var Matusow som låg bakom detta.

Länk till kommentar

Jaså du.

Mike Matusow was the first of the day to get an F-bomb penalty. He got a 40 minute time out for directing profanity at the tournament director several times.

- - -

Matusow loses a hand, throws his cards into the muck which hit the dealer in the face, then tells the dealer to shut up! Instant 10 minute penalty.

- - -

"Floor on 127!" are the first words audible today, over the sounds of the clicking chips. Tournament Directors are called to the very table at which Mike Matusow sits, where he's being accused by a dealer of throwing cards. He's immediately assigned a ten minute penalty, but he adamantly and politely defends himself, and is supported by the rest of the players at the table. He's let off with a warning, but not more than a few seconds later, still steaming from the accusation, he let's the F-word slip. "Now I have to give you a 10 minute penalty," says Tournament Director Louis "You can't say the F-word." "F___ that," says Matusow. "Twenty minutes." "F_____n' great." "Thirty minutes." As Matusow leaves the area, he manages to fire off one more F-Bomb, rounding out his penalty to forty minutes, and starting a small round of applause from a crowd who up until this point, had been quite silent, and is now chatting away. Leave it to Mike "The Mouth" to get people talking.

Länk till kommentar

Jo. alla de är vid exakt samma tillfälle, första timmen första dagen. Tror det mer var att visa missnöjet med regeln än någonting annat.

Nån som minns när han tauntade raymer förra året..

beep, beep ,beeeeep cojones..beep

Då tog raymer illa up på riktigt kunde man nog se...

Tycker Matusow verkar vara en kul kille men när han tiltar eller steamar tänker han sig inte för och tyvärr kan folk ta illa up av detta.

Länk till kommentar

Jag minns Matusows försök till att psyka Raymer. Det funkade inte den gången för om jag inte minns fel så var det just "Fossilman" som slog ut honom ur turneringen.

Matusow är nog en kille många retar sig på och han vinner nog en del på att köra sin kaxiga stil så länge han har mycket chips. Det läge han befinner sig i nu (chipleader) tror jag är ett utmärkt läge för honom. Jag är dock säker på att han inte kommer ta hem titeln eftersom han verkar vara lite för hetlevrad. Jag hoppas Raymer får en chans att sänka honom igen, det vore skitkul.

I mina ögon är Matusow en typsikt jänkare. Dryg, ignorant och allänt högljudd. Jag tror knappast han vet var Sverige ligger........

Är det nu inte så att Raymer lyckas sänka honom så hoppas jag att en av fåra svenskar får chansen att vrida om hans cojones........

Länk till kommentar

Jag minns Matusows försök till att psyka Raymer. Det funkade inte den gången för om jag inte minns fel så var det just "Fossilman" som slog ut honom ur turneringen.

Det var inte Raymer som slog ut honom. Däremot dubblade han upp mot Matusow i en jättepott som tog typ två tredjedelar av Matusows marker. Sen gick Matusow allin med AK, får syn av AQ som klonkar varvid Mike the Mouth börjar gråta. Fin skadeglädje. :D

Länk till kommentar

En applåd för Andy Black!

Ja, jag tycker själv detta var en riktigt snygg gest! Inte mer än rätt och riktigt gentlemanna-beteende.

Saxat från Pokerwire.com:

He was short-stacked and in serious jeopardy of being blinded and anted off and Andrew Black, in a show of good sportsmanship, refused to play in his absence. The rest of the table was very much in disagreement with him but finally, Wang was tracked down and play resumed.
Länk till kommentar

Hur äre med den där sänningen på champs. står click to register men kommer bara till champs huvudsida.. och jag hittar inte något var man pre-registrerar till att se finalbordet live... )när beräknas det gå av stapeln föressten? 15:e? )

Sändningen på champs kräver att du har konto hos dem. Sen skulle jag tippa på att den finns på någon tournament lista i deras program.

Finalbordet är fredag kväll, start runt 21 skulle jag tro.

Länk till kommentar

Hur äre med den där sänningen på champs. står click to register men kommer bara till champs huvudsida.. och jag hittar inte något var man pre-registrerar till att se finalbordet live... )när beräknas det gå av stapeln föressten? 15:e? )

Sändningen på champs kräver att du har konto hos dem. Sen skulle jag tippa på att den finns på någon tournament lista i deras program.

Är member, och hittar inget i deras programvara heller :(

Länk till kommentar

Är member, och hittar inget i deras programvara heller :(

Enligt hemsidan ska sändningen ske via ett speciellt program och inte huvudklienten:

The special Client will be released two days prior to the WSOP Final table event and will be announced via email and a separate link on this page.

Länk till kommentar