Gå till innehåll

Vi kommer träffa Daniel Negreanu - vad vill du fråga honom?

Juggler

• Svars 60
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jag undrar ifall han har spelat 50k+ cg händer på internet det senaste året. Isf vilken nivå / sida och hur gick det? Anser han för övrigt att spelet på internet är svårare, lättare eller likvärdigt (forfarande cg, inte turneringar)?

Edit: Have you played any cashgames at the internet the last year? If you have wich level did you play and wich site? And how many hands did you play and what was your winrate? Do you think that the cashgames on the internet are harder or easier to beat or are they the same?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Jag undrar ifall han har spelat 50k+ cg händer på internet det senaste året. Isf vilken nivå / sida och hur gick det? Anser han för övrigt att spelet på internet är svårare, lättare eller likvärdigt (forfarande cg, inte turneringar)?

Edit: Have you played any cashgames at the internet the last year? If you have wich level did you play and wich site? And how many hands did you play and what was your winrate? Do you think that the cashgames on the internet are harder or easier to beat or are they the same?

han har redan sagt i sin blog att han lir mulad online, iaf i NLT.

Länk till kommentar

On the series of tubes known as the internet, or perhaps teh interwebs, it is widely belileved that you are something of a calling station?

Why do you think this?

Do you feel that televised poker oftentimes magnifies a small number of a player's played hands, or general tendencies, making it seem as if these hands or tendencies are a bigger part of the player's repertoire than what's the actual case?

Länk till kommentar

Hi there Daniel!

You are my absolute favorite player, thank you for all the entertainment you give us! I saw a clip from heads-up-worldchampionship on youtube when you had two diamonds on hand and you said exactly what cards would came up for a straight flush!

Awsome!

My question is...at that moment..what was your feelings? I have never seen such amazing hand ever...

Gl in the future Mr King! *lol*

Länk till kommentar

Fortsätt ställa frågor till Daniel - vinn en $200 heads-up match!

Tack till er som redan skrivit era frågor. Daniel kommer sitta ner och besvara så många som möjligt av era frågor imorgon så tveka inte att höra av er. En av er som får er fråga besvarad kommer få spela en $200 heads-up mot Daniel online på PokerStars någon gång under hösten. Vi bjuder givetvis på inköpet. Vi drar vinnaren imorgon efter det att frågorna besvarats!

PokerStars genom Johan

Länk till kommentar

How did you build your bankroll?

Did you loose much money when you were new to poker?

How did you get introduced to poker?

Do you ever feel bad when you have won money from a person you can see has a problem with gambling addiction?

Do you ever consider yourself as a fish in high stakes games?

Länk till kommentar