Finalbord Main Event

Matteprof

• Svars 885
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Press Volyme On

edit: ähh, ska inte va elak nu...

en gissning är att ni kör Vista ni som har ljud problem? Många har problem med Vista+wmp...

Nej, jag har Windows XP. Måste jag installera något speciellt för att få ljud. Har aldrig haft problem med någon streaming innan... :-S

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Nepp, inget vista

I SEE the stream, but can't HEAR the stream Let's run through the checklist here - have you checked to make sure you're able to hear audio from your computer at all? Try opening a known media file locally in your Media Player, or MP3 player (like Apple's iTunes). If you have no media files to test, and you're using Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP, click on the little speaker icon in your taskbar and click around in there, listening for sounds coming out of your speakers. Also make sure your speakers are actually powered on and the volume is turned up to a level appropriate for your listening preferences (it sounds obvious, but sometimes we forget to check little things like that)

If you're not getting any sound at all out of your computer, and you're using Windows 2000 or XP - click the speaker icon in your taskbar, and verify that your sound drivers are setup correctly. If you don't know what that means, here's a helpful document to explain it all.

Länk till kommentar

Nej, jag har Windows XP. Måste jag installera något speciellt för att få ljud. Har aldrig haft problem med någon streaming innan... :-S

Nee, jag har helt standard WinXP,,,,ni som inte får ljud i wmp webläsarplugin kan ju prova den här direkt i wmp(eller vlc)

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:52412

Länk till kommentar

ja de kan ju va bra o veta vilken link ni använt också? kankse nåt skumt med den, tex speciel ljudkodec eller nåt... den ovan fungerar för mig i Explorer, och den jag länkade till i föregående funkar för mig både i VLC och WMP 11

Länk till kommentar