Gå till innehåll

Mrdawwe från lowstakes till highstakes. Ett löfte.

mrdawwe

Min graf är inte rolig alltså.. Nu måste jag ner och börja om på NL600 igen. Ingen disciplin finns för tillfället, gällande cashgame, stoploss, tableselection, pos, handstyrka.. Har därför tappat halv rullen nu på 4 dagar.

spela NL2K hu mot A2M är bara idioti. varför är du så elak mot dig själv? videon finns på stoxpoker.com

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

"nininchal, i think the reason youd rather be a 1/2 grinder instead of a named player on the verge of bustoing is because you have a life away from poker. i would make the contention that most famous players dont have a life away from poker. poker is their life. this kind of trait is one of the dominating reasons why people succeed in their ambitions, and its also one of the dominating reasons why poker players often end up broke. they make their ambitions their life. when being the best at poker is your aspiration, it can become quite easy to move up before youre ready to, because you want to get there so bad. its why people play underrolled and its why people refuse to move down. they want to progress, and to them, thats almost more important than the money. afterall, the word security to these players doesnt hold the weight that it may to you. they may have never had a job and plan to never have one in the future. they dont know what its like to not be able to pay their bills. paying their bills has never been an issue because they make so much more than their monthly nut. because of this, their objective in poker isnt to make ends meet, its to climb new heights."

Läste det där i en 2+2-tråd. Läsvärt för dig dawwe. ;)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser