Gå till innehåll

Vad hände med Dared?

Zyr

• Svars 109
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning again by Dared

This year for me has been alot of up and downs. I started the year having 2 of my best months ever in January and February. Then I had a bad run in Mars, decided to cash out most of my onlinemoney, and take a short break. My break was longer then I expected, I didnt play much at all during april to june, I was all hooked up on some crazy computer game :-). And I got to tell you, I lost in skill alot faster then what I thought possible and it took maybe 2 months of some serious playing befor I felt my game was sharp again. Its only the last 2-3 weeks that I been doing really really well again. I have had my best day ever 158 000$ in 1 session online and a couple of other very good days. My only problem is that I was used to play everyone and everything not caring. Cant do that anymore, some new players have got alot better since the beginning of this year. So I have decided to be more carefull about whom I am playing against, easier said then done :-P. I like the action too much... but I am going to work on it!

Anyway, today I got to play a guy name "Giannako" in a Hu game 50 100 blinds NL. There is alot of rumors about this guy, who he is and so on. I have probably seen him lose like 1m$ in a couple of weeks. Some guys says its the son of the owener of soccerteam "Panathanikos" and some say its a soccer player from Premier Leuge. I have no idea, but he was fun to play against :-). There was big pots and lots of action. I managed to win from him 10k$ the first hand we played. He miniraised on the button and I called a 100 more in SB with 64. Flop was 3 5 T. I bet into him he raise me I called ( I know against this player , that If i hit he will pay with his whole stack). Turn was a 4, I checkcalled(Now I got 13 outs If he got what I think he has). river was a 7. I moved All in 6100 and he called and turned over 9 9!! He reloaded and after about 30 minutes he left the table and I had taken around 36 000$ of him. I have seen him playing alot befor in HU games with other good players, and cursed my bad luck for not being the one to play him, now it was my turn :-).

Tomorrow at 9pm swedishtime is the 300? tournament on 66poker, I will be playing it and so will the rest of the Team I think. And next week the team is going to vegas. we are aiming for the WPT 10k$ buy in tournament and a couple of small ones 1-2k buyin. Barcelona was a dissapointment for us , except for Fuat taking home the Omaha tournament. In vegas we are hopefully going to atleast come home with some of finaltables and also one of ous is going to win the Mainevent :-).

Thats all for now , I am coming back tomorrow with a report from the tournament.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Otroligt skön läsning på hemsidan

http://team66poker.blogspot.com/

The team is in Vegas now to play the WPT. Its only me and Fuat at the moment, we flew here on thuesday along with some other guys, Erik123 included! We had Business Class over here on the plane, with internet access!! Well worth it :) I won 5000$ while playing, And Erik made around 40 000$ !!!

Dared berättar otroligt intressant om Vegasresan och den senaste texten om turneringen och den avslutande internetsession är sanslös. Fi spelar alltså inte bara mot Dared utan mot Dared OCH The Sea samtdiigt. Kul...

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Var ute på krogen igår, började snacka med en snubbe i baren när jag skulle beställa.

Han var amerikan ifrån Missouri väldigt "Vanlig" down to earth kille...småsnackade lite berättade att jag hade släkt och syster i miami mm

Frågade vad han som amerikan gjorde i sverige? Då berättade han att han skulle tävla i tv-spel jag småskrattade lite, men för att göra en lång historia kort visade det sig att det var självaste "Fatal1ty". Frågade om han kände till "Dared" men han visste inte alls vem det var.

Ps.Han kände dock "Jesus" Fergusen och Daniel Negreanu. Han sa att "Jesus" var en riktigt spelnörd *lol*

Länk till kommentar

Var ute på krogen igår, började snacka med en snubbe i baren när jag skulle beställa.

Han var amerikan ifrån Missouri väldigt "Vanlig" down to earth kille...småsnackade lite berättade att jag hade släkt och syster i miami mm

Frågade vad han som amerikan gjorde i sverige? Då berättade han att han skulle tävla i tv-spel jag småskrattade lite, men för att göra en lång historia kort visade det sig att det var självaste "Fatal1ty"

Frågade om han kände till "Dared" men han visste inte alls vem det var.

Mmm, på tal om vad som hände med Dared. ;)

Länk till kommentar