Gå till innehåll

Allen Cunningham Jerk-off hörnan

MacDaddy

• Svars 57
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

För att han är en turneringsspelare? För att han inte lirar dom högsta stakesen på nätet? kan vara det men vad vet jag.

Jag har sett honom spela ut flera namnkunniga proffs på cashgame i TV. Sen det jag skrev som hans fördelar att kunna läsa motståndarna bättre ä någon annan kan användas CG oxå förstås. Sen är det förstås Live det gäller, online är det förstås svårare att läsa folk.

Det jag minns från CG:et han spelade var att han synade ner hela vägen trots stora bets med Tp-Tk och vann. Men sen folda han AA redan på turn när han va slagen. Som jag säger, han vet helt enkelt bättre än någon annan när han ska slänga korten oavsett styrka.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

edit: ska nog skita i att diskutera.

MaverickUSC på 2+2:

There has been a lot of talk about live players vs. online players, and I believe and I think it's the common opinion that live players suck at fundamentals and math, most of this becoming esp evident in the <20BB stack size. Yet, players like John Phan, who limp/called 60% of his stack to me once and then folded to my dark shove, is an absolute sicko that consistently crushes live tournaments.

It is often said that the live players are better at player reads and better with deeper stacks, but I believe that this is only a small part of the live pros success. I believe that they are significantly better than us at manipulating live players, especially the bad ones.

This series I've noticed that there's basically two types of live donks in the context of how they respond to us. There's the kind that wouldn't notice if an elephant walked across the table much less any other subtle detail outside of the two cards in their hand and the five on the board. They fold way too much basically. Then there's the live player that simply doesn't believe us ever and hates folding to us no matter what.

An example from a hand I played yesterday vs. a guy that never believed me. I have about 10k to start the hand, villain is in BB with more and we're playing 300-600/75. I open the cutoff w/QJo, villain calls, flop rags with two hearts, he check/calls, the turn is the Qh, I have about a PSB left, he checks, and instead of jamming I bet something stupid like 2100, he jams, I snap call and hold vs. his black K8 high.

I felt like I did a good job of manipulating this weak player in this situation, however I have many more stories where I played the hand in a more standard manner or in a manner like we would play against the typical online opponent and lost value and/or chips because of it.

I believe that in the live context there are many more variables to consider when choosing our line rather than in the online world when we are working with numbers and ranges rather than reads for the most part.

What are they doing differently that lets them be so successful despite their poor fundamentals?

I want to start a discussion where we talk about the odd live hands we've played, what we've seen live pros do that has worked well vs. the donkeys, etc, etc...

Ready, go."

Det kan nog vara sant att de bästa online skulle krossa de bästa live, men Cunningham är nog smart nog att inte spela mot dom, så han gör ändå mer deg. :mrgreen:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser