Gå till innehåll

The life of RaMz

RaMz

• Svars 6,9k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

var skitsnabba röda som man kan racea omkring med få skjuts till toalletten och sånt, skitmysigt. När vi skulle åka upp till dom så kom dom ner och hämtade oss med den också :P

Sjuk svit hade dom, fanns separat massagerum :shock:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Det är ju fan inte ett mysterium att amerikanerna ser ut som de gör när de erbjuder 20-25åringar skjuts på permobil..

Tror iofs inte det hotellet som skjutsade dom på permobil, utan lirarna i sviten dom skulle till...

Annars är det väl bara att låna dollys? :)

Länk till kommentar

jag älskar att läsa om mig och helmuth så här får ni några klipp :)

Ramzi Jelassi and Phil Hellmuth are going at it verbally and it has Hellmuth a bit on tilt. Jelassi has re-raised Hellmuth five times in the last hour and Hellmuth was letting Jelassi know that all of his chips were going to be his. “How many of those hands have I won, Phil,” Jelassi asked. “Four right?”

Hellmuth went on about players with all the chips playing pots they shouldn't be playing and Jelassi told Hellmuth, “You're a good player, Phil.”

To which Hellmuth sarcastically responded, “You think? You're smart too.”

A non-English speaking reporter came up to speak to Jelassi and Hellmuth called over the floor to ask them to quit crowding him (they weren't). Ah, the life and times of “The Ego” -- that's my new nickname for Hellmuth.

Länk till kommentar

Phil Hellmuth is not far back with 115,000. Hellmuth has been trading pots and verbal jabs with Sweden's Ramzi Jelassi since the beginning of the day, which has been attracting plenty of atttention from the mobile ESPN camera crew.

"When you play with me, you don't just have to beat my cards, you have to beat me," Hellmuth said during one of their exchanges. "I think I can beat your cards," Jelassi replied. "I've had the best hand every time." After Jelassi bet the flop a few hands later, Hellmuth folded A-9 face up and asked Jelassi if he had the best hand. Jelassi showed 4-5 and quipped, "when you play with me, you don't play the cards, you play the man."

Länk till kommentar

Så kul att Phil blev tiltad :-D

Bra tv!

"When you play with me, you don't just have to beat my cards, you have to beat me," Hellmuth said during one of their exchanges. "I think I can beat your cards," Jelassi replied. "I've had the best hand every time." After Jelassi bet the flop a few hands later, Hellmuth folded A-9 face up and asked Jelassi if he had the best hand. Jelassi showed 4-5 and quipped, "when you play with me, you don't play the cards, you play the man."

Kung

Länk till kommentar

vart lite kaosigt här i vegas sista dagarna så inte riktigt orkat kravla mig till datorn så mkt. Vi har festat litegranna till osv men imorgonbitti så åker vi hem, tack gode gud för det, jag klarar inte mkt till.

Länk till kommentar

Hemma igen nu efter en lång hemresa, är helt slut. Blir återhämtning i 2 dagar nu så får vi se hur jag verkligen mår efter vegasäventyret. har planerat att åka ner till thessaloniki någon vecka nu också bara kroppen orkar.

Länk till kommentar

• Skapa nytt...