Gå till innehåll

Padrinos

padrinosftw

najs med bilder!!!!!!!! jävligt fina tjejer allihopa, mycket bra. på nåt sätt gillar jag bilden på lilltjej skarpt, det finns nåt i ögonen där. Exet verkar också fräsch, härlig sommarbild.

Ja men vem ska få parfymen då :(

Ge parfymrankningsordning: 2, 5, 4, 3, 1. Inte utseendebaserat för då tycker jag 5 är fantastisk...

Gillar hur du tänker sir, kan avslöja att 1an ligger lite högre upp i min personliga ranking dock

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 10,7k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerrpbruttan, du nickar väl de namnet nånstans? En slump el är det drömflickan?

Är typ ett dubbelt internskämt, inget mer med det : ) Cred för kollen dock!

Jag föreslår att du spar prylarna till du hittar en i höst. Obv ska du inte använda grejerna till då. Kan bli många frågor på det...

Är ju inte lika kul, nu har jag ju ändå varit precis varit utomlands och "råkade tänka på dig när jag hade som mest kul hundratals mil ifrån dig så köpte de här, kolla hur random jag är!", typ, blir en annan grej om de antar att jag gick förbi kicks en vanlig måndag imo : )

1:an ska få parfymen

:-D

Länk till kommentar

Lina: Var sugen på henne länge och sov tillsammans massa gånger men hon var så jävla seg så vart aldrig något. Lyckades på något sätt sexa hennes väldigt oattraktiva vän vilket typ var droppen. Hennes vänner är odrägliga så är ju inte roliga att umgås med heller och dom är ju alltid där hon är men hon är en fantastiskt skön kvinna men tvivlar på att det skulle ge så mycket att ge den till henne.

"Uuuh fan vad tråkig tjej hon är när hon inte vill sexa med mig direkt"

Länk till kommentar

"Uuuh fan vad tråkig tjej hon är när hon inte vill sexa med mig direkt"

Varför edit?

Kör på 1an då. Lätt.

Ajt!

gick inte heller efter utseende :) så 2an ska få parfymen

Snyggt!

Ge den till din mamma som tack för din existens.

Har redan köpt en present, tror inte det här setet skulle vara lämpligt för henne ändå då hon är väldigt noga med sina favorittvålar och använder nästan aldrig parfymer. Så tillbaks till alternativen nu Sean!

Länk till kommentar

Jag har lite av en fetisch för spyende finska flickor så svårt att vara opartisk, men om vi säger att den snyggaste tjejen av de jag la upp (1an eller 5an imo) är en 7-7,5 så var väl ms Finland en horribelt svag 2a.

Tjejer som dricker tills dom spyr är värt att kämpa för. Fantastiskt...

Tycker du borde kämpa lite för nummer 5. Hennes kindben...

Jag är f.ö upp 551€ idag om du undrade..

Länk till kommentar

Försökt niklas, inte speciellt hårt men ändå...

Insett nu att jag kan mindre än noll om >200bb poker (tnl hu). Någon som är sugen på att lära mig lite fundamentala grejer om det?

Satt 200bb djupt och jag 3-betade 4x och han timear ut och skriver "lol why so much? raise all in next time"

Länk till kommentar

Försökt niklas, inte speciellt hårt men ändå...

Insett nu att jag kan mindre än noll om >200bb poker (tnl hu). Någon som är sugen på att lära mig lite fundamentala grejer om det?

Lite random tankar från 2+2.

"as a matter of general theory, how should the increased depth affect my overall strategy?"

Given your lack of experience at those depths, I would suggest this:

Go slower than they do, especially before the flop. With non-pair hands preflop, raise lesser amounts and less often than seems right.

Slow down after the flop, usually to a stop. Imagine hitting your best card on the turn. Will you want to put in a bunch of chips? If no, then don't put chips in on the flop either.

Proceed with extreme caution when somebody else overbets or overcommits and you have a really good hand. He can't have that straight, can he? Could he have called my preflop raise with 10-7 offsuit? Answer: if the pot is X, and the opponent commits 30X, then yes, he can have it, and he does. Or if he doesn't, well fine. Take the X.

Don't go stupid broke. Take a breath right at the spot when you are used to just firing. Keep your dick in your pants, keep the pots small, and don't overcommit. I think these are the most profitable things to focus on at virgin deepstack. You'll get laid soon enough. No need to rush it. Good luck.

Tommy Angelo

1) Of all the posts, I think that Tommy's is the one that you should really focus on.

2) A number of posters have touched on the fact that one of the most uncomfortable positions that you can be in is to be out of position with your hand defined. If you allow this to happen, your opponents will own you. Let's say you raise up front, and they know you have a big pair. Your opponents can then take advantage in one of two ways. One, if they know that you WILL NOT back an overpair with your stack, they can call with any two cards on the button, call your bet on the flop, bet/raise the turn and represent something better than an overpair, and steal the pot every time. Alternatively, if you WILL back an overpair with your stack, then they have the implied odds to play a TON of hands against your raise, because they know they can get paid off.

3) How to prevent the situation in point 2? VARY YOUR PLAY!!! You must play in such a way that opponents will not be able to narrowly put you on a hand. This means limping up front with big pairs (not recommended) or raising up front with hands such as 66, Axs, and maybe something like 87s occasionally (recommended). It also means playing hands differently postflop, which brings us to...

4) Be ready to check in situations where you're used to betting and calling/folding in situations where you're used to raising. If you are not committed to your hand and are against a player who can push you off of it, don't give him the chance. You might end up giving more free cards, but that's OK. Marginal hands cost too much to bet just for the sake of "protecting them," so don't try.

5) Despite point 4, there is a difference between playing conservatively/wisely and playing passively/scared. If you think you have the best hand and somebody is just taking a shot at you, take a stand with an overpair, regardless of the conventional wisdom of not backing that type of hand. You don't have to have the nuts to play a big pot.

6) Be very cognizant of how much your opponents have in front of them so that you can devise ways to put them to tough decisions. Try to put in bets and raises where their only choice is to fold or make a reraise that will only be called if they are beat. In other words, force them to make a commitment decision while leaving yourself flexibility.

7) Many short-stack NL hands play themselves. The important thing in deep-stack is to think the hand through. If you aren't committed, try to get to showdown cheaply. If you are committed, try to find the best way to get all of the money in.

8) If you adjust properly, AA/KK/AK are NOT worthless out of position. The game doesn't change that dramatically. As posters have noted, position is extra-important with deep stacks because there is still much money to be bet on the turn and the river. But, big hands are still big hands, regardless of position.

ML4I

Länk till kommentar