Gå till innehåll

Suomenkielinen kyselyketju / thread in english & finnish

jm_j

It's time for the next major poker event in the Baltic Sea! "PAF Poker.se Million will take place onboard Silja Festival november 18-19th 2006 and has an estimated prize pool of over one million swedish kronor.

The previous cruise was won by Helena Forsell from Stockholm and made her 134.000SEK richer. This time we have an estimated prize pool of over one million. The number of seats is limited to 300 and they're sold on a "first come first serve" basis. You can either buy in directly or play an online satellite at PAF.fi. More information is to be found under the respective menu.

The boat leaves Värtahamnen in Stockholm at 8pm and will be back around 7pm the following day. Apart from the main event you'll be able to play plenty of sidegames such as cash games and Sit'n'Go tournaments (we will have more games available than last time).

The package costs 4.600 swedish kronor of which 3.410 will go straight into the prize pool since PAF adds 10%. The poker package also includes part in a C-class cabin.

Important!

In order to join the cruise you'll have to be 20 years old. No one will be granted access to the poker area unless they have bought a seat in the tournament. Registration of all players will take place in the conference area on deck 8 between 9-10pm Swedish time. You'll receive a bracelet (for access to the gaming area) and your seating. Keep in mind that you need to present a valid ID upon registration.

Cash Games & Sit’n’Go tournaments will be start along with the main event and SEK is the currency used. You will not be able to withdraw cash onboard using your credit -or debit card. Therefore you need to bring enough cash if you plan on playing any side games. The information desk can exchange euros. The prize money from the main event will be paid out digitally to your PAF -or bank account.

The package costs 4.600 swedish kronor and includes the buy-in and also accomodation in a C-class cabin. In case you'd like to upgrade to a preferable cabin class, Silja Line will easily assist you.

We have arranged a VIP number so you don't have to wait in line. Just call +46 (8) 666 33 33 and buy your ticket today!

Important!

Only people who have bought a tournament package will be granted access to the poker area onboard. Buddies, girl -& boyfriends are welcome aboard the ship BUT will not be let in the poker area due to security reasons.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Only people who have bought a tournament package will be granted access to the poker area onboard. Buddies, girl -& boyfriends are welcome aboard the ship BUT will not be let in the poker area due to security reasons.

I cannot understand this, could someone give more information on this decision? Why not let observers see the game as they`ve seen it on other pokercruises too. I think the absence of spectators cuot off some of the fun fromplayers also.

Länk till kommentar

I agree, but I am sure that the room is limited in size and people who have bought a ticket go first what it comes to watch the final stages of the game.

BTW - very interesting Finnish language in here and you have a very nice alias 'susi'. :)

See you aboard? I am aboard Saturday morning from Turku.

-Wolfy-

Länk till kommentar