Gå till innehåll

Guds existens?

Plantinga

• 2 weeks later...
när du förstår varför du förkastar alla andra religioner förstår du varför jag förkastar din.

Otroligt klokt sagt!..kom du på den själv?

Mr.X säger till Phil Ivey:

"När du förstår varför du förkastar alla andra pokerteorier förstår du varför jag förkastar din."

Mr.X måste vara otroligt klok ;)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

One phrase that come up quite a bit in abortion discussions is "sanctity of life." What about that?

Do you think there's a thing as sanctity of life? Personally, I think it's a bunch of shit.

Who says life is sacred?.....god?

Great, but if you read your history you know that god is one of the leading causes of death and has been for thousands of years. Hindus, Moslems, Christians, Jews, all taking turns killing one another, because god told them it was a good idea. The sword of god, the blood of the lamb, Vengeance is mine, onward Christian soldiers.

Millions of dead people.

All because they gave the wrong answer to the god Question:

-Do you believe in god?

-No.

BANG! Dead!

-How about you? Do you believe in god?

-Yes.

-Do you believe in MY god?

-No.

BANG! Dead!

-My god has a bigger dick than your god!

For thousands of years all the bloodiest and most brutal wars have been based on religious hatred.

Which of course, is fine with me; anytime "holy" people are killing one another, I'm a happy guy...but please, don't kill each other and give me that shit about sanctity of life.

//

"The CIA doesn't kill anybody, they 'neutralize' people. Or they 'depopulate' an area. The government doesn't lie, it engages in 'disinformation.' ...Israeli murderers are called 'commandos,' Arab commandos are called 'terrorists.' The contra killers were known as 'freedom fighters.' Well, if crime fighters fight crime and firefighters fight fire, ......... what do freedom fighters fight?"

//

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser