Gå till innehåll

Ramzis Internetnickhörna (ny)

Gila01

• Svars 1,2k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys.. i can not understand poker.se language.. i know turkish and english.. and i wanna join poker.se tournaments in pokerstars and fulltilt poker.. anyone can explain me waht should i do??

To our non-Swedish speaking users: The freerolls that we put up on different sites are for our frequent and valued users. If you just have registered an account trying to get the password, that does not include you.

This does not mean that we don't want our friends playing our freerolls. We have quite a few users, mainly from Norway, Finland and Denmark, who read the forums but sadly do not post very often. Of course you are welcome to play. This also is true for the few English-speaking users that are on our forum discussing poker theory. Please feel free to start any discussions you want - 99.9 % of the posts in the forum are in Swedish, but all Swedes understand and speak English quite well, and will gladly discuss any interesting topic in English equally. And if you contribute to the forum, you are more than welcome to play in our freerolls. A forum contributer can rely on getting help in getting the passwords for the freerolls. A person just asking for passwords will not get any.

And please don't use Babelfish or any other translation program trying to write a question in Swedish - the results from these programs are quite hilarious.

So, be a frequent and good poster and you might get the password ...

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 3 weeks later...
Full tilt

Vera15

nyfiken jag med. mig veterligen är han svensk och lirade nl20k/nl40k för ett tag, sedan såg man inte honom mer på de borden. lirar betydligt lägre nu. han pratade svenska iaf, verkade sjyst också, hehe.

ingen lär veta vem han är?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 weeks later...