Gå till innehåll

World Cup Resultat

gdaily

To all players from the Northern Europe group in the World Cup of Poker:

First and foremost, I want to thank you for your participation. For your enthusiasm, your good sportsmanship, and your tough poker playing. It was a delight to be part of this event with you. I particularly enjoyed watching the matches and seeing observers rooting on their countries in the various local languages. It was like sitting right in between the two different rooting sections in a (football) World Cup match.

We have finished up all the main round-robin matches, and below are the results for your group. If your team is advancing, or has playoffs to do, we have already contacted your captains and are scheduling both the necessary playoffs within the round-robin and the final team match between the two teams with the best records within the group.

But again, the most important thing is that you all played well and had a good time with it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Best regards,

Lee Jones

PokerStars Poker Room Manager

============

E Iceland 3 2

E Norway 3 2

E Sweden 3 2

E Denmark 2 3

E Estonia 2 3

E Finland 2 3

So Iceland, Norway, and Sweden will play a 3-player one-table match. The first player to bust out will leave two remaining players. Those two teams will play a full four-against-four team match to determine the winner of the Northern Europe group. That winning team will go to Barcelona. We have contacted the captains of all three teams to arrange the playoff match.

Så nu får vi hela att vår lagkapten Riverloser har mest finalbordsvana och tar sig vidare från tremanna SnG:n

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser