Gå till innehåll

FILM: Freezeout

stenarn

Bortkastad tid, filmen va verkligen skitkass.

Om filmen hade handlat lite mer om spelet Texas Hold ém hade det kanske varit nått.

Men istället handlar det om en snubbe som bjuder in vänner till sitt homegame och spelar egenpåhittade spel med massa wildcards o grejer. :x

hehe har inget bättre för mig, antligen blir det det eller bit brother :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Gick bra att åtminstone börja ladda ner även om det tog tid. Men det där j-a OMN-programmet segade ner hela datorn något otroligt. Den jobbade skitsegt både i uppstart, surfning och vanligt arbete efter installationen. (Även när jag inte laddade ner film). Så fort jag avinstallerade så blev datorn normal igen. Får klara mig utan filmen just nu.

Länk till kommentar

Hi,

I'm sorry to post in English but it seems that some of you are having trouble downloading "Freeze Out." I too have had some frustration with downloading the film and thought I would share what I found to be the best way to download it.

System Requirements: Windows Media 9 or 10 on Windows 98/2000/XP. It doesn't work on a MAC. I had to go to a friends house (sigh). Users should make sure their Windows Media Player is the latest version (9 or 10) and that it has the newest licenses. This is Very Important! Otherwise you won't be able to play the movie.

http://www.cinequestonline.org/2006/theater/detail_view.php?m=664

1. Follow The Link Above

2. Register for Cinequest and log-in

3. After your logged in click on Watch This Film

4. Download and activate the OMN client (This is what downloads the film).

5. Download FREEZE OUT (This takes a while so it might be a good time to pop in "Rounders" and then have a double feature). It took me about an hour on DSL.

6. Hit play once the film has been downloaded!

7. Enjoy!

8. Vote! Your ratings and votes could help FREEZE OUT win a spot in a major film festival!

9. Comment!

I hope this information helps.

I do appreciate that fellow poker players are interested in watching my movie little independent film. I hope that some of you were able to enjoy it.

Thank you very much for even trying to watch it.

Sincerely,

M.J. Loheed

writer/director "Freeze Out"

Länk till kommentar

Also, you may want to try downloading a smaller film first as a test. As the file of Freeze Out is 875 megs.

If you encounter the "invalid license" problem try logging out then logging back into OMN.

If neither of those work then you may not want to spend the time trying to download the bigger "Freeze Out" file.

I'm surprised that you've all heard about the film all the way over there in Sweden!

-M.J.

Länk till kommentar