Gå till innehåll

WSOP 2011 - officiell diskussionstråd

valterego

Finns det någon risk event #56 $1500 holdem (eller nått annat för den delen) kommer bli fullt?

Överväger pre-regga men vet inte om jag orkar gå o faxa o ha mig på bibblan.

Kommer kunna regga på plats kvällen innan annars.... borde väl räcka?

Generellt sett tror jag absolut inte att du bommar ett $1500-event om du går dit kvällen innan. Gå dit efter att du har käkat middag så tror jag att du sitter riktigt säkert i båten :-)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 397
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Generellt sett tror jag absolut inte att du bommar ett $1500-event om du går dit kvällen innan. Gå dit efter att du har käkat middag så tror jag att du sitter riktigt säkert i båten :-)

Instämmer med f.g. talare. Har aldrig hört att nåt sidoevent slagit i taket hittills något år. Enda som hänt är väl att nån startdag i main blivit full nån gång. Har svårt att se att Caesars tackar nej till pengar.

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...
On his three runner-up finishes at the 2011 WSOP:

“I think I put on a spectacular performance at the Series this year. So, I’m happy about that. But I’d trade three seconds for a first, any day. I already have 11 bracelets, you have to understand this is the number one bracelet that I wanted – I mean this and the Main Event. So, to come this close, to taste it, and then fall short, was disappointing.”

“I mean, you know, I actually feel pretty good. I feel like, God -- I played so good for five days.”

On his status as one of the world’s most famous poker players:

“Look, I wanted to prove to myself, and just to myself really, that I’m a pretty good player….The world in general has been great to me. My fans have been great to me. I feel really good about the treatment and a ton of people here watching. It just makes me feel really good that there are so many people out there rooting for me. And I’m so happy about that. I’ve been way too cocky in the past, and I hear my critics. That’s the problem.”

More on his status as a poker superstar:

“The problem is when you’re someone like me, who has a lot of championships. Like (NBA coach) Phil Jackson, he has a lot of championships, right? Then he left the game he said something about his critics. I hear my critics all the time. I hear these people say ‘oh you can’t do it, you’re not very good’ and so you don’t do it for the critics, you do it for the fans and you do it for your family.”

Han verkar må bra iaf.

Länk till kommentar