Gå till innehåll

Imfromsweden har fått en dagbok

Imfromsweden

Merge är tydligen säkert, snackade med honom och han sa att dom hade sitt huvudkontor inom EU. Awsome! Har skapat account nu, YouStillLikeMeMatt heter jag. Ska insta-cashouta såklart, känner mig inte säker att ha pengar på merge.

Edit: Yay! Har nu 11k på mitt merge account! Så fort vi har fått våra extra 30k från Jose ska jag casha ut!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 3k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Merge är tydligen säkert, snackade med honom och han sa att dom hade sitt huvudkontor inom EU. Awsome! Har skapat account nu, YouStillLikeMeMatt heter jag. Ska insta-cashouta såklart, känner mig inte säker att ha pengar på merge.

drygt 98% säker på att skatteverket ser det som skattepliktigt, de vill alltid vända allt till sin fördel. försök iaf få nån slags "bevis" eller officiellt uttalande från nån inom sajten på att deras huvudsakliga verksamhet sköts från eu är mitt tips. känns skumt att de inte står nånstans på hemsidan varifrån sajten sköts.

Länk till kommentar

Har ni alla läst detta uppföljningsinlägg av Dog?

"Alright, I've just woken up and have finally gotten a few hours sleep after all of this. Looking back on the blog post I wrote last night, I really wish I had slept on it rather than writing it all in one go. It came out really angry, especially with everything having come down on me all at once and feeling really overwhelmed and stressed out. That being said, I'm going to do my best to reply to some of the points stated here by you guys.

1. The line "what happened is between me, Jose, etc." was obviously a very poorly worded phrase, and I've taken it out. What I meant was that the entire matter before it went public was between us, the scammed, jose, etc., because we all had very important vested interests in how it came to light. Jungle and I had a lot of money involved in this situation, the scammed of course had their reparations to be sorted out, and so what I meant to say that I didn't think it was fair to say that for trying to hold this thing from going public that I was being disingenuous. What I meant was obviously NOT that Jose scamming people is not something the public should know about, nor my playing on his account, etc.

2. Yes, the stake and debt were separate. There was a 40k debt to Jose while he was in makeup due to the housing. Jose definitely had his own money, we know this for a fact. We have no proof of millions, but we know that he had some.

3. There was no talk whatsoever of me bribing anybody 30k to hold back the story. The 30k was reparations to be paid to the victims BY JOSE. I was not going to pay that. I promised to help pay them out for their initial losses by the scam, and that was it. I was not involved in anything more, but when they told us (contradicting their earlier promises) that they were going to include our names when they went public, I told them then we'd prefer if Jose paid them out himself instead of us bank wiring them money (once it became clear he was able to pay out of his Lock account). But at no point did I take away the promise that I'd pay them out if Jose reneged on his payment.

4. I only played on Jose's account once. Period. If you want details on who Jose scammed and how much, ask the victims involved and they'll give you the breakdown, I asked them simply for one total number and one bank account to send to.

5. We were not going to take his action in these 25/50 give back 1bb/100 matches, in fact we strongly discouraged them because we thought they were ridiculous. AFAIK he never took one except against bigguylegend, who refused to play him after a few sessions because he thought Jose was very good.

6. I am not in debt to anyone, and the stake was split between me and Jungle 50/50. Ashton was there when we both decided to stake Jose, so he may be able to attest to that.

7. I changed my name from "ipokeder" to "DogIsHead" because I turned 18 and started playing with accounts in my own name since I could have my own bank account, etc. I vaguely recall the incident in question where I got coaching from MDMA without telling him who I was when I knew he otherwise wouldn't accept me because we argued on 2p2 all the time. Honestly I find it kind of odd that this is being brought up as a charge against me for paying some guy who doesn't like me for coaching back when I was 18? But okay.

8. There were many periods over which I had more or less involvement with Jose, especially while I was moving around and around Black Friday, because we were so busy dealing with other ****. Most of it was at the start.

9. Not sure who's saying I can't pay my debts or why. I am not in debt. It would be hard to put up the cash to stake people if I were in debt.

10. The more I am reading about the evidence against Girah's alleged millions won and previous accounts, I am honestly starting to question all of it. But I have no idea what to think of it or where to begin doubting things. I do remember him showing me lots of HH's that he played against GreeceP (Isildur) at 25/50 because he was asking me about doing an instructional video on one of his early blogs, and I told him doing one on an Isildur HH would be a really good idea. I still don't know what to think.

11. I was pretty angry in my blog post, and for that I apologize. It wasn't a very level-headed way to do it, but I had just gotten to my place in London and had been writing for 3-4 hours straight to get all of that out without any sleep. I wish I could re-write it more sensibly, but the only right thing to do is let it stand as is. But I don't think that I have been narcissistic to include the details that I did about Jose looking up to me and praising my writing, etc. - I wanted to portray with leaving out as few details as possible our relationship, and I think the fact that he obviously thought a lot of me was important to understanding it. I'm sorry if you guys think I was stroking my own ego, but that wasn't what it was about. I just tried my best to portray the full story as best I could.

Haseeb"

Kommentarer? Hjälper det eller stjälper det bara mer för Hassan?

(Btw, mycket tveksamt att GreeceP skulle vara Isildur)

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=28047890&postcount=1137

Länk till kommentar

Så som det står där i sista posten så verkar du onekligen rätt naiv IFS. En bild man byggt upp före det här hände också. Försökte ha lite förståelse, då du verkar smart i övrigt, angående din naivitet och orealism gällande vissa saker, och tänker "ah men han är bara 18". Men kom sen att tänka på att inte ens jag var sådär naiv när jag var 18.... du måste skärpa dig

Länk till kommentar

mm, har en highstakespolare(50/100+)som inte är aktiv på detta forum som sa att han var 100% greecep inte var isildur, hans ord i frågan är tung då han hade info jag inte kan gå ut med tyvärr. Ska fråga han igen senare idag :) pressade honom ganska mycket på detta just för att jag är sån isi fanboy och verkligen ville att greecep skulle va isi men även den största fanboyen i mig såg ju en hel del tveksamheter, som 1tablande/2tablande minraisande 200bb deep osv.

Länk till kommentar

Bloggen var osedvanligt aggressivt skriven, han blev ingen presumtiv vinnare i jakten på sponsorer och dylikt med en sån tafflig och bemedlad attityd.

mm dålig mix det där att spy galla över nvg när han är så mån om sitt rykte. Lite som att ställa sig o bresa i fängelseduschen, NO HOMO

Länk till kommentar

Med risk för att uppfattas som trist, men vore inte en avdelning på sin plats? Väldigt intressanta poster, men har inte så mycket med ifs att göra längre.

Jag vill följa dels utveckligen av ifs, samt utvecklingen av skandalen i övrigt och det vore smidigt med två separata trådar.

Håller ni inte med så dont mind me. :)

/SK

Länk till kommentar

Önskar ibland att pf hade vart lite mer som 2+2, finns så mkt sjuka individer.

" What is the whole purpose of Haseeb and jungleman travelling together. jungleman was rejected from Canada. They are now in Europe. Do they have a plan of setting up ID's in numerous countries inside the EU and therefore multiple accounts and using these anonymous accounts to play the players that girah/Jose is capable of either ghosting or providing detailed strategy reports regarding their playing tendencies? Was THAT the whole purpose of sharing a house with this Portugese kid to begin with? "

Edit, inte för att texten ovan är tsjuk, kan mkt väl stämma.

Länk till kommentar

Oh, denne e fantastisk med.

" in another thread (or tweets?) the ashton dude said he was paid 100% in full. a more interesting question would be did anyone else bet on ashton failing his race based on mr. dogs 250k bet...iirc there were other bettors or dog didnt have 100% of the action. "

Inducebettare sas.

Länk till kommentar