Gå till innehåll

Bad Beats

GoodN8t

i cant find a badbeat forum so i feel free to use this one.

Last night i got the most and hardest badbeats ever..

25 out of 200 where left, on my table the "stacken" were equal.. i got a 5 2 in BB and could see the flop for free.. 3 A 4 so i played it slow an just called the bets.. turn "2" river "5" so it was split pot. Next hand i got AK and pushed all in with my 15K chips and the guy who won the half the pot in the previous hand calls me with KJ.. he had about 17k chips. Surely he won on the river with his J :evil: :evil: dream over

Next tournament.. short before bubble position i got AA after a long time my first hand, i raised like hell.. i think it was 4 times the blind and got a call.. after the flop "5 6 Q" i pushed all in and my oppponent calls it.. with 10 7.. he got the street on the river.. why do people call those things in the endphase of a tournament???

Maybe a international guy has a idea!? Im cant understand that^^

If it was Livepoker i would say.. maybe he could read me or whatever, but where is the point in calling this??

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

U know my man, bad beats only happens to good players, the bad ones always bad beat u, and i cant tell why a person would take a shot at the gutshot str draw in the end phase of atourney, but hey, thats life and sometimes it sucks and that too can be good u know if it sucks i mean.

In swedish we call it klonka, and many of the fish that post hands here think they are Phill Hellmuth if they klonk, and then lose their minds and start to gamble too much, and occasionally they win an EPT in Deauville or something and that makes them Godonearth, also very great pokerplayers.

Usually those klonkare lose their bankroll and end up very poor.

FYI: The normal language here is swedish aber es geht auch mit Deutsch,

Tschüss

Länk till kommentar

"i raised like hell.. i think it was 4 times the blind" :mrgreen:

in this time of the tournament, it was a hell of chips :mrgreen:

Dude, as you know, this is a swedish forum. If ya cant read/understand it, you are better off visiting a english one.

FYI. a bad beat-forum/thread already exists. But since you cant read swedish... ... ... ...

oh swedish :shock::mrgreen:

English speaker are invited to start discussions by your admin.. If you dont like, just dont reply :roll:

Maybe you tell me where the badbeat thread is!?

@

AAisking

ich glaube deutsch ist hier noch weniger angebracht als englisch..

Maybe they loose there bankroll, but hopefully they get lessons in calling with nothing as hope.. From time to time we play a small round live poker with friends and once there was a (blonde) girl with us... no she didnt sucks :D but this girl didnt have a clue about poker at all, she ask if three hearts and two diamonds a fullhouse is!!! But with her "callingmoral" she got the second place. Calls allin with 82s und hits both^^

I play in average 10-15$ tourneys and can expect some clever game or?

shot at the gutshot.. nice, ty

we call it bauchschuss

Länk till kommentar