Gå till innehåll

Riktiga skratt

hampulito

HAHAHAH. "I got king queen up here sort of under the gun" Gör han det här för att göra roliga filmer eller? var har han annars fått rullen ifrån?

Han jobbade för NASA som konsult eller nått sånt där har jag för mig...kollade på alla avsnitt i höstas när han la ut dem på sin sida, men tror inte han spelar längre

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Ok so he will probably call this he´s got a king no doubt,Oh god,Damn oh damn,Jesus christ,I´ll just push it all in ,God bless america

Jesus Christ ,Son of a godamn bitch, man o man, holy macro, there´s an other buy in ,wow 4 buy ins in 150 hands

I´ll raise the hell out of them, Oh boy,Well im´pushing,Right now,They can call me if they want.

I´m just gonna limp this,These guys been raising me like crazy.

You got a hand man you call,Oh boy,You just screwed up,Im betting 105, To hell with you,You wanna stay in there and play you just push right in, Ahh you godamn motherfucker

Ah man,What a flop ,What a wonderfull flop, Goddamn it, I´m really getiing tilted off here

I´m just gonna limp, I don´t care if I´m not supposed to,Yeah look at that,Thats why I didnt bother to raise, Godamn it

Alright I´m raising big here,He can shove it all in if he wants,Ok so he didn´t want

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser