Gå till innehåll

Kan inte verifiera mig?

Rush_Of_Joy

Fixade ett konto hos NETeller idag. Hann precis titta runt lite på min användarsida innan jag blir utloggad. Då har dem tydligen stängt mitt konto.

Skriver till Live chatten vad som är problemet. Dem kan inte verifiera vem jag är. Har det hänt andra? Trodde bara dem skulle ringa hem, men nu måste jag maila över en kopia på ID och nån form av räkning (Utility card) som visar att jag bor på den adressen jag angett. (Nu har inte jag någon sådan då det inte är jag som betalar ström och hyra, så jag skulle skicka nån kopia på nån papper från banken.)

Så här stod det. Skrev med dem 2 gånger (Och ne, min Engelska är inte lika bra som din)

Chat Transcript

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

info: You are now chatting with 'Naomi'

Naomi: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you?

Richard: Well hello. I have just started an NETeller account and after some minutes my account was closed

Richard: Why is that?

Naomi: Before we proceed, may I ask your security question please?

Naomi: What was your nickname in school?

Richard: ******

Naomi: Thank you.

Naomi: Your account is closed at this time as we were unable to verify your identity. You will need to send in a copy of your government issued photo ID and a recent utility bill that is your name and mailed to the address that is on your NETELLER account. You can e-mail those to identity@neteller.co.uk

Richard: Well ok. Is that all?

Naomi: You will also need to complete a telephone verification. To do that you may call 00 1 800 776 76 343

Richard: Ok. I will do so. Thank you for your help.

Naomi: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Richard: No thank you. I think that was all of it :)

Naomi: Thank you for using NETELLER Live Chat. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again. Bye for now.

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

info: All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

info: All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

info: You are now chatting with 'Chris'

Chris: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you?

Richard: Hi, I just made an account and it got closed after some minutes. I spooked with a site operator earlier and she said that they were unable to verify my identity

Chris: Before we proceed, may I ask your security question please?

Richard: ******

Chris: What was your nickname in school?

Chris: Thank you.

Richard: She told me that I needed to send in a copy of my government issued photo ID and a recent utility bill

Richard: But I dont have a utility bill with my name on

Richard: I should send those by email. But I cant send a copy of my ID (passport) through email cause I dont have a scanner.

Chris: if you are unable to provide a utility bill, you may substitute the document with a bank statement, but ensure that it has your name and address on it. If you do not have a scanner, you can take a digital photograph of the requested information (ensure all edges can be seen and documents can be clearly read).

Richard: Ok I can't just type in my passport number?

Chris: No.

Chris: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Richard: Ok. Well I go get an bank statement document and send in a picture of my passport and send it to identity@neteller.co.uk. And after that I get an telephone call from your support?

Richard: Or is that when I make my first deposit?

Chris: You should allow 3-5 business days to elapse after you have sent the documents, to allow our Certification team the timew to properly review the information that is going to be sent. You will be notified via email of the end result of the process.

Richard: Ok. Thanks. That was all.

Chris: You're welcome. Thank you for choosing NETELLER!

Alltså orka. Jag gav dem mitt pass-nummer men dög det inte? Måste man inkludera alla mellan namn när man skriver vad man heter?

:/

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Jo Neteller är lite bökigt.

Skicka kopia på passet, senaste utdraget från banken så borde det vara löst.

Erbjud dig att skicka kopia på bankkort/visa.

Mellannamn borde inte behövas.

Ah, nu ser jag att du inte har en scanner. Det är där problemet sitter!

Du får fixa det hos en polare som har scanner. Efter det borde det vara grönt.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser