Gå till innehåll

Coolaste filmreplikerna

Swede

For att inte forvirra de "tontigaste" traden sa postar jag en ny.

Min favorit fran The Big Lebowski:

- Let me tell you something, pendejo.

You pull any your crazy shit with

us, you flash a piece out on the

lanes, I'll take it away from you

and stick it up your ass and pull

the fucking trigger till it goes

"click".

- Jesus.

- You said it, man. Nobody fucks with

the Jesus.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 50
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

tar flera sköna från boondock saints

"We're kinda like 7-11, we're not always doin' business, but we're alwaaayyss open!"

"I killed your cat, you druggy bitch!! I thought it would bring closure to our relationship!!!"

"They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my balls in marinarasauce so those fat

bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it!"

"Hallelujah, Jaffar! "

Länk till kommentar

Charlie don't surf!

word!

Från A Night at the Roxbury

- Did you just grab my ass?

Beavis and Butthead do America:

- Get the hell out of the cockpit!

- Hehe, you said...

och

- Hehe...yeah....hehe....is this a God dam?

Det finns säkert en jävla massa från Bad Santa, som jag inte minns...

Det finns ju en och annan i Lock Stock osv, bl a

- It's me bren gun!

Länk till kommentar

"You okay?"

"Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay."

"What now?"

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on this soon-to-be-dead hillbilly rapist here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

Från Pulp Fiction, men det visste väl redan alla...

Länk till kommentar

Från True Romance:

- You know who I am, Mr. Worley?

- I got no idea.

- I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?

- I heard of Blue Lou Boyle.

- I'm glad. Hopefully it means we can cut out the part of the conversation where you're wondering how full of shit I am.

Länk till kommentar

I princip alla repliker Dr. Perry Cox (Scrubs) avfyrar mot J.D i.e Nancy, Dolly, Skipper, Lassie etc etc... De är ju rätt oöversättbara i text då ALLT hänger på hans geniala uttal och förnedrande blick, men here goes:

"J.D.: Dr. Cox, we've known each other for over two years.... Let me in, okay? Help me help you. Help me help you, help me help you--

Dr. Cox: Stop it.

J.D.: -Help me, help you-

Dr. Cox: Fine, Newbie! Let me--let me tell you a little story. It starts every day at 5 in the morning -- which is just about the time that you're setting your hair for work -- when I am awakened by a sound: Is that a cat being gutted by a fishing knife? Nooo! That's my son. He's hungry and he's got a load in his pants so big that I'm actually considering hiring a stable boy. But, I go ahead and dig in; because I do love the lad and, well gosh, you know me, I'm a giver. And [whistles] I'm off to the hospital, where my cup runneth over with both quality colleagues, such as yourself, and a proverbial clown-car full of sick people. But, what the hey, my pay is about the same as guys who break rocks with other rocks and I only have to work three or four hundred hours a week, so, so far I'm a pretty happy camper! And then I head back home where I'm greeted by the faint musk of baby vomit in a house that used to smell like, well...nothing! Nothing! Nothing! I-i-in fact it used to smell like nothing at all. And all I want to do before I restart this whole glorious cycle is, you know, maybe lay on the couch and have a beer and watch some SportsCenter and, I'm if I'm not too sweaty from the days labors, stick my hand right down my pants, buuut apparently that's not in Jordan's definition of "pulling your weight".

So, uh, there you are, superstar. Fix that."

Obetalbart :lol:

... ... ... och det blev visst lite långt... ... ...

/TF

Länk till kommentar

Tycker den jag kör i min signatur nu är rätt skön...

"Well God, I guess you got me again, didn't you? Yeah, that was a good one, God. Hope it made you laugh, you sick bastard."

(South Park, Cartman)

Den där är skön, från vilket avsnitt är den?

409 - Something You Can Do With Your Finger (a.k.a. Fingerbang)

Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...

För att återgå lite till High Chaparall, detta är ingen filmreplik, men det var en jävligt rolig situation som uppstod, detta är självklart inte lika roligt när jag återberättar, men jag ska försöka fånga det roliga ;)

Filip och Fredrik på marijuana- och hasch-festival och glider omkring och intervjar pundare, den ena mer fucked up än den andra. De diskuterar huruvida de skulle vilja vara så nerknarkad eller inte, varpå den tunne (Fredrik?) säger "AA, men å andra sidan skulle jag inte vilja vara som Lars Leijonbord, fattaru vilket tragiskt liv", "aa men för fan fredrik, du kan ju inte säga att du hellre är så stenad helt jävla borta" - Fredrik hinner inte riktigt svara utan man hör bara antydan till en tvekan och fram kommer en tjock pundare som är så borta man egentligen kan bli (roligast om man ser honom), han skrattar på ett stört sett som gör att man bara kan skratta med och inse vilken jävla idiot han är, när han sen går iväg efter lite tjöt med honom säger bara Filip (den runde) iskallt in i kameran:

"Det är alltså en sån här kille Fredrik hellre vill vara än Lars Leijonborg" :) Jag tyckte det var så klockrent!

Länk till kommentar

Ooh, Dirty Harry. Vilken hjälte!

"Go ahead, Make my Day"

"I know what your thinking, punk. You're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five. To tell you the truth, I forgot my self in all this excitement. This .44 magnum will blow your head clean off. So you gotta ask your self a question. Do I feel lucky? Well do you. Punk!?"

Nåja, man kan ju inte minnas exakt. Men nåt åt det hållet var det ;)

Länk till kommentar

"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself."

-Matrix

glömde klassikern från apocalypse now

"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Länk till kommentar